Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson holds sixth practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson holds sixth practice

Aug 8, 2016, 6:59 PM

Clemson holds sixth practice

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

September 3rd can't get here fast enough.***

Aug 8, 2016, 7:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: September 3rd can't get here fast enough.***

Aug 8, 2016, 7:15 PM

Well I am so ready for the season too...but in reality we need some time to sum up some positions so we don't have breakdowns like that 99 yard run cause that's the first touchdown in the FSU and the first touchdown in the National Championship game.....someone missed there gap assignment and that just can't happen being a contender. Granted our Offenses is so ridiculous I don't know if anyone in NCAA would stop them much less barely slow them down from putting at least 3 up every possession or pinning the other team inside there own 15..... That's how you win Championships.

Oh, I understand that the team needs the time to prepare.

Aug 8, 2016, 7:18 PM

I'm just looking forward to the season - like always.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: FB Update: Clemson holds sixth practice

Aug 8, 2016, 8:29 PM

Ok, let me say first that the sky isnt falling at all, bit i will admit I'm a bit... ehh I will say stumped about one thing actually. Since day 1 it seems as if the offense has been pulling the Defenses pants down at will. I know they are going to be extremely good, and most importantly, balanced while doing it, but old school conventional wisdom is that early on defenses are usually a little ahead of offenses, until the offense develops cohesion. I hope it's just the new startes finding their footing, but to achieve our long term goals we need to be rock solid on both sides, but especially Defense. There WILL come a game sooner or later where we have some turnovers, a bad day by someone, or just are in a dogfight. I Never want to count on having to win a shootout like those old WAC games of BYU vs UTEP 55-49. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This will be one of the all time best

Aug 9, 2016, 7:33 AM

offenses. And they developed cohesion last year. I wouldn't worry a bit.

Re: FB Update: Clemson holds sixth practice

Aug 9, 2016, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson holds sixth practice ]

The defense is normally ahead of the offense....but occasionally you have strong leadership on offense from players who have played a lot of snaps and the plays are still fresh in their minds from so many reps (previous years practices and games, spring practice, watching film, summer time walk-throughs/meetings they have as players, etc). With this offense having the play-makers and experienced players it does, I am not surprised by what I am reading when it comes to the offense having this success. Im fully expecting the offense to carry the load until the defense finds it's groove.

Why is this article the same as one on 247?

Aug 9, 2016, 1:43 AM

Is this something released directly by Clemson or is there some journalistic plagiarism going on somewhere? It's not the first time I've seen this and I really don't know whose was posted first.

http://clemson.247sports.com/Bolt/Clemson-Holds-Its-Sixth-Practice-Monday--46654460

Snowflake Basher........Out

247s was posted 3 hours earlier

Aug 9, 2016, 1:44 AM

So I really hope this is something released directly by Clemson and not something that was stolen off of a paid site.

Read who the author is.

Aug 9, 2016, 1:55 AM

If you still can't figure it out let us know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Read who the author is.

Aug 9, 2016, 5:22 AM

I believe that means it's from Clemson, which is what I thought. Thanks

Their middle name is Athletic ....

Aug 9, 2016, 8:25 AM

so what ???

null

Re: Read who the author is.

Aug 9, 2016, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Read who the author is. ]

Well next time maybe read before accusing a site of plagiarism.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Gallman finally found a team that he could go yard on***

Aug 9, 2016, 3:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gallman finally found a team that he could go yard on***

Aug 9, 2016, 5:22 AM

That's just wrong.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic