Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gallman 4.57 unofficial time is amazing..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Gallman 4.57 unofficial time is amazing..

Mar 3, 2017, 3:52 PM

What alot of guys don't understand is that anything under 5 is great for power running backs. Most wr's and rb's that have faster times are lighter and once the pads come on there true time is cut dramatically. That's why there's such and emphasis on the bench press, Wayne Gallman will keep his 4.56 speed on the field because of his strength and verocity. For that same reason CJ spiller lost much of his speed and agility because of his upper body strength. That's the reason he could never stick with a team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Respectfully, I disagree with almost everything you just

Mar 3, 2017, 4:51 PM

said. No offense intended.

Re: Respectfully, I disagree with almost everything you just

Mar 3, 2017, 7:53 PM

I as well

Re: Respectfully, I disagree with almost everything you just

Mar 3, 2017, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Respectfully, I disagree with almost everything you just ]

I respectfully submit that I would agree with everhthing Spud said about what you said , except that I would delete the word " almost " from his post .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Guess CJ barely moves with all that equipment

Mar 3, 2017, 4:58 PM

https://youtu.be/og0FeJLejdk

Re: Guess CJ barely moves with all that equipment

Mar 3, 2017, 7:59 PM

It's funny because the guy is saying that they haven't seen any of the skill from Clemson as the Tide was kicking it off ...and then CJ happened.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I know the bench press helped my speed dramatically.***

Mar 3, 2017, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Gallman 4.57 unofficial time is amazing..

Mar 3, 2017, 5:06 PM
IMG_1381.PNG(140.6 K)

Not only do I disagree with almost everything you said but you lost me at "verocity". What exactly did you mean with that amazing word? The only definition I could find was on urban dictionary lol. Even veracity wouldn't work there. Please advise.

i think he meant ferocity. as in he's ferocious.

Mar 3, 2017, 5:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: i think he meant ferocity. as in he's ferocious.

Mar 3, 2017, 8:22 PM

I guess you could blame that on fat thumbs... now what's his excuse for saying CJ spiller's upper body strength is why he was so slow and couldn't stick with a team? Lol

Mar 3, 2017, 5:18 PM

Haha. Anything under a 5 is great for power running backs? Did you literally just make that up in your head?

We knew Gallman wasn't gonna have a blazing 40

Mar 3, 2017, 5:20 PM

He was never blazing on the field so 4.57 is good for him but overall it's just average out of the guys that are there. Fournette had a 4.51 and he was 240 pounds. I don't think he really hurt his stock but I think a lot of other guys helped their's so he might end up being pushed back in the draft by default.

Mar 3, 2017, 5:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2017, 5:42 PM

Hahahaha just made all of that up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic