Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Besides our game, if you could determine the outcome of ONE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Besides our game, if you could determine the outcome of ONE

Nov 25, 2017, 7:21 AM

game today, which one would it be and why?

I would be tempted to go with Auburn in the Iron Bowl, but mine would be Michigan over Ohio State. Can’t believe I just said that, considering how I feel about Harbaugh, but I hate the buckeyes and Meyer even more, and don’t want them sneaking into the playoffs...again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Besides our game, if you could determine the outcome of ONE

Nov 25, 2017, 7:46 AM

It sounds like we are similar. I'll agree on not liking either, your reasoning, and outcome of Michigan vs OSU. However, if I got a choice I'm picking the Iron Bowl and going the other way. I want a rubber match with 'Bama, and I think they are in win or lose if they get to the SEC Championship. I think everything would have to fall their way if they don't beat Auburn. Also, I would go to either Semi but would rather go to the Rose Bowl, since I have already been to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. If we win out, I need 'Bama to do the same to head out west.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, you’re an overachiever!

Nov 25, 2017, 7:54 AM

Lot of thought went into that response. That is a tough one for me. I think I would prefer to meet Bama in the playoffs than Auburn, but I have a soft spot for Auburn, and I just don’t know that I can pull for Bama and be sincere.

I just don’t feel strongly enough about that game. Think I am going with Auburn, but not strongly enough to spend my one wish on them.

Nov 25, 2017, 7:46 AM

Big blue over ohverated state

Nov 25, 2017, 7:55 AM

WVU over OU.

This would be my second

Nov 25, 2017, 8:33 AM

F Mayfield

Nov 25, 2017, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Besides our game, if you could determine the outcome of ONE ]

Congrats Baker. You have somehow convinced me to pull for West Virginia.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 9:57 AM

Can't pull for WV but wouldn't break my heart. I'm pulling for TCU!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 10:09 AM

I'll agree there. I was ready to slug the gay guy in front of me after about the 100th time of hearing, "Woop, woop, woop, First down." And I am not just calling him gay, because of the outcome. About halfway through the 2nd quarter my daughter whispered in my ear, "This guy is so far in the closet that he's in Narnia." That was the only bright spot of the game.

I'll take WVU over OU for $500 Alex.***

Nov 25, 2017, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Besides our game, if you could determine the outcome of ONE ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely!

Nov 25, 2017, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Besides our game, if you could determine the outcome of ONE ]

Give me WVU over OU all day long and it is no contest.

I personally don’t want a rematch with Auburn - we have nothing to prove (and everything to lose) with that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Absolutely!

Nov 25, 2017, 9:54 AM

Same here. I'd rather have Bama. While I will pull for Auburn because I like them more I will really be hoping Bama wins. Makes sense right?

Yeah burn a couch. Second Roll a tree. *******

Nov 25, 2017, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Besides our game, if you could determine the outcome of ONE ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2017, 7:59 AM

GT over UGA would be second. I would say Auburn but I would rather not play them again. I think we would still win but I would rather play Bama.

GT over UGA***

Nov 25, 2017, 8:01 AM

A meteor to completely annihilate

Nov 25, 2017, 8:02 AM

the Big House.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

GT over UGA

Nov 25, 2017, 8:28 AM

Would keep PJ there another year who poses no threat to us on the field or on the recruiting trail. Could also change some minds of the recruits that are deciding between us and the mutts.

I also hope Stanford beats Notre Dame 140-0

Nov 25, 2017, 8:48 AM

With a Bryce Love scoring all 20 TDs

GT over UGA.. hate UGA***

Nov 25, 2017, 9:38 AM

No brainer here....

Nov 25, 2017, 9:45 AM

Michigan over the SUCKEYES!!

Reasons:

1. They had no business being there LAST year. Oh but for a very “fortuitous” spot (“1st down”) by the officials in last years game...they wouldn’t have been.

2. Under the many different “what if” scenarios, because of the powers that be love affair ($$$ actually) with these worthless nuts....they are the one team lurking and somehow with 2 losses that could potentially have Clemson on the outside looking in and stealing our rightful spot.

I can’t stand Harbaugh....but I loathe Urbie and the preferential treatment he always gets no matter how overrated his teams are!

Go Clemson
“War #### Eagle”
“Go Blue”
“Go Mountaineers”
“Go Jackets”

??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic