Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GSU vs Clamps on TV
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 1

GSU vs Clamps on TV

Aug 21, 2018, 11:02 AM

Saturday Sep. 15 GSU at Clemson Tigers Memorial Stadium, Clemson, SC 3:30pm ET

ABC/ESPN/2/U

They want the game than just ACC TV because they smell an upset against the Clamps

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will almost feel sad for you***

Aug 21, 2018, 11:08 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Almost...but not quite."...Rooster Cogburn***

Aug 22, 2018, 10:49 PM

I recommend you up your meds dosage***

Aug 21, 2018, 11:19 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I recommend you up your meds dosage***

Aug 21, 2018, 12:41 PM

**So you recommend that I up your meds dosage**

No - I will not go above a 6er a day before the season.

On the GSU/Clampsan game day I will up it to 10 beers.

2 pre game, 4 durring the game & then 4 after for the post game victory.

Then at 7:00 I'll have someone drive me out to eat at a steak house or order in and have someone bring me another 6er.

You know a GSU victory Party tipe thing.

Aug 21, 2018, 1:07 PM

Lightweight . Does your sister drink ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 21, 2018, 8:46 PM

Lightweight . Does your sister drink ?

I don't have a sister. If you do I'll buy her one.

Aug 23, 2018, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I recommend you up your meds dosage*** ]

I suggest you get a 24 pack for that game.......cause with the tailcutting ya'll are going to get you are going to need it........63 - 10 Clemson.......and be thankful we have the 3rd and 4th strings out there by the 2nd quarter ........Go Tigers!!!!!!

That's cute.***

Aug 21, 2018, 12:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Out of curiosity, do you ever proofread what you write?

Aug 21, 2018, 1:13 PM

If you do proofread, do you ever find problems with your sentence structure and/or word choice? (And then correct those problems?)

If you don't proofread, will you please start?

Your posts are absolutely terrible. If you are a teenager, I apologize-you will learn. If you are an adult, #####?!? Is English your second language?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Out of curiosity, do you ever proofread what you write?

Aug 21, 2018, 8:39 PM

If you do proofread, do you ever find problems with your sentence structure and/or word choice? (And then correct those problems?)

If you don't proofread, will you please start?

Your posts are absolutely terrible. If you are a teenager, I apologize-you will learn. If you are an adult, #####?!? Is English your second language?

This is a sports board on the net.

It's not for your professor, Dr. ###### Hole, who is a Sigmund Freud loving freak that wants you to write a 10,000 word paper on your Psychosexual development.

I have no idea what your response means.

Aug 23, 2018, 2:54 PM

It seems like you are an eleven year old.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We honestly shouldn't expect GSU people to "write good."***

Aug 24, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Out of curiosity, do you ever proofread what you write? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Nice Freudian slip, 'cause our defense is gonna put four

Aug 21, 2018, 9:05 PM

300-pound clamps on your quarterback and watch his helmet pop like a watermelon.

Re: Nice Freudian slip, 'cause our defense is gonna put four

Aug 21, 2018, 9:22 PM

I've heard that before & yet it never has happened.

Not with any SEC or ACC team.

Go for it!

Re: Nice Freudian slip, 'cause our defense is gonna put four

Aug 23, 2018, 6:23 PM

This GSU poster clearly has never seen Clemson at home! Between four all-American defensive linemen and a balanced offensive performance GSU will be quite lucky to leave DV with their pride much less a victory!

Clemson - 59
GSU - 16

Go Tigers ??!!

GSU will be a bloody mess when Clemson is through with them.

Aug 21, 2018, 9:24 PM

Clemson’s backups play early and often. GSU will be lucky if they can field a football team the next week. Enjoy your stay on Tnet. It will be short lived and you are going to regret ever learning about Tigernet much less doing something as stupid as creating an account to talk trash.

Re: GSU will be a bloody mess when Clemson is through with them.

Aug 21, 2018, 9:35 PM

Heard that one too from U of F, Bama, Auburn, GA, NC State and the rest.

It never seems to happen.

Back when we use to cut block the opposite happened to the opponents "D"

Ask GT how the cut block works against Clemson.

Aug 21, 2018, 10:04 PM

We see it every year. Our guys know how to play it. Your OL will look stupid trying to do it. Brent Venables & Co put on a clinic every year.

these chumps are about to get steamrolled***

Aug 21, 2018, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: GSU will be a bloody mess when Clemson is through with them. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unlike the Florida Gators

Aug 22, 2018, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Re: GSU will be a bloody mess when Clemson is through with them. ]

Clemson doesn't block its' own linemen.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's back when GSU had a pulse.

Aug 23, 2018, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: GSU will be a bloody mess when Clemson is through with them. ]

As soon as Georgia State beat Georgia Southern, the true Georgia Southern died, at least temporarily.

I pull for Georgia Southern in every game except against Clemson. I'm a GSU alum and I have a lot of pride for my other alma mater. That said, Clemson will beat Georgia Southern by at least 4 scores. Georgia Southern is in bad shape right now.

This is not Monken or Fritz coached GSU. This is not Paul Johnson, Erk Russel or even Matt Sewak team. This is Hatch attack GSU. This is coach who I won't say his name level GSU. This is a Tyson Summers detox year. Clemson is an absolute machine right now. It's going to be ugly.

Aug 22, 2018, 8:44 PM [ in reply to GSU will be a bloody mess when Clemson is through with them. ]

Clemson’s backups play early and often. GSU will be lucky if they can field a football team the next week. Enjoy your stay on Tnet. It will be short lived and you are going to regret ever learning about Tigernet much less doing something as stupid as creating an account to talk trash.

After GSU beats you I will be back. Not to rub the win in but to congratulate you on a good game & wish you well at a chance at the playoffs and another National championship. (NO MORE TRASH TALK)

If somehow, we lose I'll come back and congratulate you and still hope you win another NC.

That's the way TALON rolls.

The better team moves on and I wish them well.

GSU’s site is that way ———>

Aug 22, 2018, 10:53 PM

You won’t be back

Aug 22, 2018, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Re: GSU will be a bloody mess when Clemson is through with them. ]

We’ve heard that one before - from Sooners, Buckeyes, Irish, Seminoles... teams you’ll never, ever beat.

You’re almost as pathetic as a coot fan coming here to talk smack about “never again” or any other such nonsense. Enjoy your athletic department’s big Death Valley payday- maybe you pukes can buy some new shoulder pads and chin straps... because that’s about all you’re going to get out of it other than an major butt-whipping.

Re: You won’t be back

Aug 25, 2018, 12:54 PM

We’ve heard that one before - from Sooners, Buckeyes, Irish, Seminoles... teams you’ll never, ever beat.

You’re almost as pathetic as a coot fan coming here to talk smack about “never again” or any other such nonsense. Enjoy your athletic department’s big Death Valley payday- maybe you pukes can buy some new shoulder pads and chin straps... because that’s about all you’re going to get out of it other than an major butt-whipping.

Oh I will be back after the game.
I wont rub it in if GSU wins and if we lose I'll congratulate your team.
You on the other hans would fit your own profile.

I've always done that & always will.

TALON

I can assure you that no one here will be looking for your

Aug 25, 2018, 1:32 PM

congrats on Sunday. I feel safe saying that it's perfectly ok for you to disappear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can assure you that no one here will be looking for your

Aug 25, 2018, 3:41 PM

congrats on Sunday. I feel safe saying that it's perfectly ok for you to disappear.

While its possible that I'll give you a congrats on Saturday its more likely I'll be consoling you.

Aug 25, 2018, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Re: GSU will be a bloody mess when Clemson is through with them. ]

Psssttt... Doesn't Citadel also run the same triple option with cut blocking that GSU runs?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400937521

See ya after the beat down.

Aug 25, 2018, 12:45 PM

Psssttt... Doesn't Citadel also run the same triple option with cut blocking that GSU runs?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400937521

See ya after the beat down.

GSU now runs the Pistol Option which doesn't use cut blocking on the line much.
If the Citadel runs the same type of spread triple option that we us to then yeas they cut black.

Oh my god!!!!.......***

Aug 21, 2018, 10:19 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

kid almost deserves a TU for trolling expertise

Aug 21, 2018, 10:25 PM

GSU prob got a major in that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: kid almost deserves a TU for trolling expertise

Aug 21, 2018, 10:36 PM

I don't know - would be easier to judge his trolling abilities if the moron was writing in something that resembles English.

I've known quite a few Georgia Southern folks over the years - good folks for the most part. This guy is obviously not among their smarter class of citizenry...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2018, 8:48 PM

After GSU beats you I will be back. Not to rub it in, but to congratulate you on a good game & wish you well at a chance at the playoffs and another National championship.

If somehow we lose I'll come back and congratulate you and still hope you win another NC.

That's the way TALON rolls. Give credit where credit is due.

TALON

www.gsufans.com (Talon Talk board)

Aug 22, 2018, 10:16 PM

GSUsTALON said:

After GSU beats you I will be back. Not to rub it in, but to congratulate you on a good game & wish you well at a chance at the playoffs and another National championship.

If somehow we lose I'll come back and congratulate you and still hope you win another NC.

That's the way TALON rolls. Give credit where credit is due.

TALON

www.gsufans.com (Talon Talk board)

I wonder if the Tiger fans would do the same?

Aug 24, 2018, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: kid almost deserves a TU for trolling expertise ]

I don't know - would be easier to judge his trolling abilities if the moron was writing in something that resembles English.

I've known quite a few Georgia Southern folks over the years - good folks for the most part. This guy is obviously not among their smarter class of citizenry...

Don't be a buffoon, tell me what you really think.

you need to go back and check your own sentence structure.

"I don't know - would"

Re: GSU vs Clamps on TV

Aug 22, 2018, 8:55 PM

Will you be off this site by September 16th? And is there not anything better to do with your life than live a fantasy?

Aug 22, 2018, 9:32 PM

And you have nothing better to do but express yourself on a board where everyone agrees with you.

SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.gsufans.com

Aug 22, 2018, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: GSU vs Clamps on TV ]

Will you be off this site by September 16th? And is there not anything better to do with your life than live a fantasy?

Vermon 21

Go scavange for some Coot carrion.

But keep posting, but do it on this board where you have backup.

www.gsufans.com (Talon Talk Board)

Aug 22, 2018, 10:35 PM

I checked out your cute little GSU board. It appears that you guys are in some type of contest for Talon brownie points for getting the most responses to trash talking real football teams on their message boards. I implore fellow T-netters to stop responding to this retired goober who apparently has nothing else to do but sit around and stir up (insert expletive) on real football teams’ message boards. I guess it does make sense for you guys to do all of the trash talking before the game rather than afterwards.

Full disclosure, I lived in SW Georgia for seven years and have a lot of GSU alum friends and nothing but the utmost respect for that program. But, don’t kick the fire ant bed when you’re wearing flip flops.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 1:45 PM

I checked out your cute little GSU board. It appears that you guys are in some type of contest for Talon brownie points for getting the most responses to trash talking real football teams on their message boards. I implore fellow T-netters to stop responding to this retired goober who apparently has nothing else to do but sit around and stir up (insert expletive) on real football teams’ message boards. I guess it does make sense for you guys to do all of the trash talking before the game rather than afterwards.

Full disclosure, I lived in SW Georgia for seven years and have a lot of GSU alum friends and nothing but the utmost respect for that program. But, don’t kick the fire ant bed when you’re wearing flip flops.

I answered your post in the tread with your name on it

Aug 23, 2018, 2:08 PM

Is this the same GSU team that got beat last year by Troy, App State, TN st and so on ? Or are you a coot that is the 4th best team in the state of SC ?

Aug 23, 2018, 5:12 PM

2014 the first year in FBS as a G5 team.

2014 Sun Belt football standings

Georgia Southern went 8-0 in the conference and Georgia State went 0-8

WE lost to ACC teams GT 38-42 & NC State 23-24. Sothern led both teams until the last 2 min. of the game

Aug 23, 2018, 5:19 PM

In our 2nd year of FBS GSU went Won the GoDaddy Bowl 58-27 versus Bowling Green.

You talk about “cut-blocking” as if...

Aug 23, 2018, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: GSU vs Clamps on TV ]

that’s going to worry Clemson.

What a joke. Bring your chickenshyatt pansy #### cut blocking. Only teams who aren't competitive with real teams have to resort to those tactics.

Re: You talk about “cut-blocking” as if...

Aug 25, 2018, 3:29 PM

that’s going to worry Clemson.

What a joke. Bring your chickenshyatt pansy #### cut blocking. Only teams who aren't competitive with real teams have to resort to those tactics.

As I stated before we rarely cut block anymore. We run the Pistol Option now.

We all know you're a pot stirrer

Aug 23, 2018, 3:36 PM

but you've clearly lost your ####### mind, as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just say 'thanks for the paycheck,' and move on.***

Aug 23, 2018, 5:56 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just say 'thanks for the paycheck,' and move on.***

Aug 25, 2018, 12:47 PM

Thanks for the paycheck and a win for GSU.

bless you po little heart!***

Aug 23, 2018, 6:15 PM

Aug 23, 2018, 6:27 PM

Only upset I smell is that I am upset you would post such content on this board. Sure you not a COOT!

Aug 23, 2018, 7:31 PM

Only upset I smell is that I am upset you would post such content on this board. Sure you not a COOT!

After you're schooled in a lesson of football, you'll see it my way!

I have to admit I thought you were a Koot at first.

Aug 23, 2018, 7:47 PM

Butt, your continued delusional posting proves you are on some mind altering chit even they wouldn't touch. Please, step away from the sugar cubes and seek help. The men who will be coming with the white jackets only have your best interest at heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to admit I thought you were a Koot at first.

Aug 23, 2018, 8:33 PM

You’re either ignorant on the highest level and aren’t ashamed to showcase it, or you’re that prideful about your football team.

I respect your level of either. Congrats.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 8:38 PM

I remember my first beer

Aug 24, 2018, 10:39 AM

I remember my first beer

Speaking of beer, do all the Tiger Tailgaters drink that (Henry's Hard Soda ORANGE?) It only has 4.2% Alc.

Do you know what it takes to get into GSU?

Aug 24, 2018, 10:44 AM

A pulse.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Do you know what it takes to get into GSU?

Aug 24, 2018, 9:15 PM

A pulse.

Judge-Keller?

I'm guessing you couldn't make it as an attorney, so you on one of those reality shows pretending to be a judge. You know "Who is the best potty trained 2 year old" probably fits you well!

My verdict is

Aug 24, 2018, 10:03 PM

that your team stinks.

Maybe you can get "Pawwl Jahhnshun" back after Georgia Tech fires him.

Re: My verdict is

Aug 24, 2018, 10:09 PM

Maybe you can get a real job sport & support yourself and your 8 kids.

Judge? Bwha, ha, ha, ha

Has anyone from GSU ever gotten into law school?

Aug 24, 2018, 10:14 PM

GSU alums don't strike me as the professional type. More like blue collar.

Re: Has anyone from GSU ever gotten into law school?

Aug 25, 2018, 12:39 PM

Has anyone from GSU ever gotten into law school?

Are you out of law school?

Re: Has anyone from GSU ever gotten into law school?

Aug 26, 2018, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Has anyone from GSU ever gotten into law school? ]

Hey Judge, adjudicate the private session on Urben?

Aug 24, 2018, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: My verdict is ]

How many games are you coots going to loose this year ?

Aug 26, 2018, 7:54 PM

AS many as we can.

Replies: 64
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic