Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GITT and explain joeythefoot to me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 307

GITT and explain joeythefoot to me

Nov 6, 2018, 1:14 PM

I remember his posting, but I do not recall what he was all about

joeythefoot

I wish FrankHowardsRockHardAbs unstable monki

could be explained too

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scholars maintain that joeythefoot meant

Nov 6, 2018, 1:15 PM

Kangaroo ######, but that it's actual translation may have been lost thousands of years ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joseph is an obese elderly gentleman who neglected

Nov 6, 2018, 1:22 PM

his diabetes. His penchant for butterscotch and willful maltreatment of his disease led the amputation of his left foot and 3 toes on his right foot. He's now living with his daughter and her common law husband in a trailer in Johnsonville, South Carolina.

He doesn't know this yet, but his daughter and her boyfriends use his gov't check to buy #### nitrate and larger and larger budplugs, which they use while the common law football cuck pretends to be passed out on the couch.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he was one of the greatest scoks ever.

Nov 6, 2018, 1:51 PM

He came on here and posted a couple things....eased into the lunge if you will. Then someone asked him about the screen name and he just said something like "I don't have a left foot", which sparked the usual mass of lunge sarcasm and jokes.

Then the next day, someone was like "no really, what's it mean?" and he gave some long, medically-credible explanation about how he was born with a club foot and it had to be amputated and everything, and then the coup de grace, he was really magnanimous about the jokes made and said "don't worry about it, I'm used to it and I've learned to live with them" or something like that.

Mannnnnnn, you shoulda seen the apologies start piling up. Everyone was in full blown "ohmanIwasatotaldick" mode and turned to a very un-lunge like position of being overly nice to the guy.

Then poof, like the wind and Keyser Soze, he disappeared, leaving us to realize we'd been had.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its like you just told me theres no santi clause***

Nov 6, 2018, 2:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 307
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic