Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GA officially certified Biden according to WaPo***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

GA officially certified Biden according to WaPo***

Nov 20, 2020, 12:47 PM

nm

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Old news, slowpoke.***

Nov 20, 2020, 12:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Yeah, I wanted to make sure I got the source***

Nov 20, 2020, 12:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many times is Biden gonna have to win this election?***

Nov 20, 2020, 12:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The silver lining is that Trump continues to lose and lose

Nov 20, 2020, 1:04 PM

and lose...

If he keeps this up, he'll lose the popular vote for a third, fourth or fifth time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The silver lining is that Trump continues to lose and lose

Nov 20, 2020, 2:50 PM

Whatever happened to all of the winning ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So many times that he'll be tired of winning.

Nov 20, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to How many times is Biden gonna have to win this election?*** ]

And you know he's already pretty tired.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

He is something like 1-32 on election lawsuits...

Nov 20, 2020, 3:00 PM

so I bet he's exhausted.

Re: GA officially certified Biden according to WaPo***

Nov 20, 2020, 1:36 PM

A recount is a recount.

Nov 20, 2020, 1:44 PM

Of course if you notice something weird, you do something about it, but a recount doesn't mean you are analyzing all the ballots again. It means you are counting them again. The only reason there was a recount was because the count was so close. It's not because ballots needed to be "verified".

Well therein lies the problem

Nov 20, 2020, 1:55 PM

Of course they were scrutinized...

Nov 20, 2020, 2:07 PM

That's part of the normal election process, obviously.

Those problems you mention would have been caught in the original count, per normal process.

Re: Of course they were scrutinized...

Nov 20, 2020, 2:55 PM

Nov 20, 2020, 3:08 PM

T3,

Why do you not want audits on all of the ballots counted by Rep boards of elections ?

Nov 20, 2020, 4:04 PM

Yes, Barr over at DOJ

Nov 20, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: GA officially certified Biden according to WaPo*** ]

is part of the deep state.

The fat lady sings.

Re: Yes, Barr over at DOJ

Nov 20, 2020, 2:54 PM

I didn't lose my mind...

Nov 20, 2020, 3:36 PM

I don't even remember entering any discussions about it. But what did they find?

NOTHING.

Re: GA officially certified Biden according to WaPo***

Nov 20, 2020, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: GA officially certified Biden according to WaPo*** ]

T3,

I am glad to see you reconciling yourself to this, so please understand that I am not busting your chops in trying to address some of your concerns.

I don't understand what might have happened early on the the PA vote count. Usually both parties have people on hand to watch the count. I have yet to see any detailed description of that early part of it.

As far as some observers being forced out, that occurred because too many had been allowed in - both parties had agreed to a number pre-election.

The paper on the windows was put up to keep the protesters in the lobby from distracting the ballot counters.

There are a couple of reasons for the distance to observers. Ballot privacy is one and prevention of distractions is the other. I do not think the Rep observers were any farther away than the Dems.

I missed the reporting on counting continuing after Reps had been sent home. Would it be possible to hook me up to a link ?

Usually, the FBI & the DOJ (which are non-partisan) stay out of election stuff. State laws are established to deal with all of these contingencies - including who investigates and who has jurisdiction.

The GA recount was initiated because of the closeness of the vote. There were no legitimate reasons for an audit, so they just recounted to check their math.

I agree that it is time to move forward. PA certifies their vote on Monday the 23rd. I am hopeful that the GSA will ascertain soon after that and that the transition can begin.

Go America !!

Only in 2020 is this remotely a news item.

Nov 20, 2020, 1:43 PM

Of course they certified. It's how elections work.

On his birthday? No way that's a coincidence. Tired of these crooked Georgia politicians.***

Nov 20, 2020, 1:57 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Source check?

Nov 20, 2020, 3:59 PM

spooneye®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic