Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC ACC ACC - With that said if FSU and Miami both lost, I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

ACC ACC ACC - With that said if FSU and Miami both lost, I

Oct 25, 2013, 8:03 AM

would laugh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, unless

Oct 25, 2013, 8:10 AM

FSU is going to drop two and get us back in the driver's seat, I would rather them just keep winning. Them playing in the national title all but assures we would be in a BCS bowl. Assuming we win out.

Message was edited by: SpillerHighLife®

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I guess I agree.....

Oct 25, 2013, 8:29 AM

as much as I would hate to.

But saying our only loss came to a #1/#2 team, would sound better than everyone beating up on the "ACC downfall."

I agree with you both --- but I would still be laughing***

Oct 25, 2013, 8:35 AM

Re: Well, unless

Oct 25, 2013, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Well, unless ]

If we win out, I can't see us NOT being in a BCS game regardless if FSU loses 1 or 2 games, and I don't think they will but, they still have their two in state rivals (Miami and Fla.) on their schedule. FSU is 7/0, they have won 6 games by more than 21 point, and the BC game by 14. That was their only bad day at the office. If FSU indeed goes undefeated, they will be in the NCG. With us winning out would mean we lost only 1 game in our schedule that included UGA and USUC. If we win out by playing the way we have been playing. I sure as H&ll don't want to see us being over matched in a BCS bowl game and getting crushed. I just hope that the now system works and we are equally matched in what ever bowl we end up in. Yes we are 6/1 right now, but lets not forget that the NCST and BC game could have just as easily went the other way. If we don't end up in a BCS game then oh well, but I do believe that Dabo will get us to where we have longed to be, in the NCG. I look at the bright side with Dabo, he has gotten Clemson further along than Spurrier has gotten the coots in less time. And I don't want to hear but we're not in the sec. We are not in the sec b/c they don't want us in the sec. So we will get to where we want to be from the acc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Further along than Spurrier has gotten the coots?????

Oct 25, 2013, 10:12 AM

I like Swinney fine, and agree with your post otherwise, but SC is looking for one for the thumb so if we were further along Swinney would be undefeated vs SC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic