Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Further Discussion: Drunk USC Students
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,036

Further Discussion: Drunk USC Students

Oct 29, 2018, 5:06 AM

The State newspaper report Sunday on hospital/ER overloads of USC student alcohol admissions/treatments is serious stuff. Columbia hospitals see lots of them every home game.

Nurses speak of violent REALLY drunk students (most underage) with BAC levels of .20, .30 & higher. Death is quite possible at .35-.40. Some students have to be intubated to breathe.

There is no really serious consequence, though. A call to parents, MAYBE a fine of $250 & MAYBE alcohol counseling. In fact, USC coddles the "baby drunks" by "screening" them for being at risk for continual binge drinking. USC further turns a blind eye with a policy that says, "Punishment is not the goal. We approach these as educational opportunities." Really? Then rape & mainlining heroin COULD be too - right?

The USC idiot that sees near-death drinking as an "ed. opportunity" is - USC's Dean of Students, Mark Shook. This moronic jerk should be fired TODAY!

But, what else could be expected from a place that would hire the rudest, most condescending a-hole in all football - blowhard Steve Spurrier, who by the way, is now all over TV this season hawking Dos Equis beer. The Ole Beer Coach never met a dollar he didn't like.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys act like if you

Oct 29, 2018, 5:18 AM

lived in Columbia and had to watch THAT football team knowing that your arch nemesis is growing 5 star recruits from Danny Ford's cannibis garden that you wouldn't drink yourself into the ER as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Further Discussion: Drunk USC Students

Oct 29, 2018, 5:28 AM

I am not saying I agree with binge drinking, but if you are a gamecock fan...well...I understand!

Oct 29, 2018, 6:46 AM

This explains the parking lot video.
And meth ally beside will b
And low coot gpa
And unicorns

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2018, 7:27 AM

Wait a minute here! Unicorns are said to be uncatchable and have powers to heal and purify.

They don't really belong in a post about Willy B or SCar fan behavior...

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,036
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic