Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny FSU fans @ Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Funny FSU fans @ Game

Oct 28, 2018, 1:01 AM

I went to my first game ever at FSU and I have to give props to the FSU fans. They showed class and were very friendly unlike some schools. After the game, most fans just TDs us to beat Bama.

However, the funniest guy was a guy walking around dressed as an Ref wearing sunglasses and had a cane in his hand as if he was blind and was telling fans that they might recognize him from the FSU Miami game
LOL.

It was great to see a historic beating of FSU in person!

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny FSU fans @ Game

Oct 28, 2018, 2:55 AM

My last trip there was when ESPN Gameday was in town for a night game. Students had been drinking for 12 hours or so and it was not so friendly. I swore I'd never go back. Today, for a nooner, they were either not drunk or saw the beatdown to come and stayed on the porch. Had a great time tailgating with some FSU buds and nobody had a bad word to say the entire time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 2:55 AM

Don't let them fool you this trip. Worst fans we encounter behind the coots. They were tame for once because of the noon kick and they suck. Obviously you have never been to FSU at night when they are good!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 3:01 AM

Judging from all the empty seats at kick off, the jerk fans must have stayed home.

Been to FSU 5 times

Oct 28, 2018, 8:18 AM

and they have always treated me well. I suppose I could get the "treatment" as some point or another but, so far it hasn't happened. Have not seen it happening either. Even been invited to join with tailgating and play corn hole. I will go back.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Been to FSU 5 times

Oct 28, 2018, 10:04 AM

MO I have never been to a night game at FSU as this was the only game I have ever been to at FSU. I was not planning on going but have family in Jacksonville and when I got 4 tickets East Stands near midfield 12 rows up for $30 each, I couldn't turn it down to make the 3 hour drive. I live in Winston-Salem so we always go the game when they are in town.

This is just my experience but I have found NC State to be the worst in the ACC. I have had stuff thrown after me after we make a big play by people I have never talked to. Maryland could be really bad too when they were in the ACC.

I could not get down to a game at Death Valley this year because of my sons sports but I am going to see if friends can get me some tickets to pound the coots or may go to the championship game. We have been to the last 3. It looks like we are going to get Virginia so I am leaning towards the Fear the thumb games against the coots.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 10:05 AM

Agreed. Nancy Tate is by far the worst fanbase of the ACC. I've never had any problems in Tallahassee, even when we lost. Always been treated very well.

Screw Calford.

Oct 28, 2018, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Been to FSU 5 times ]

Have also been to FSU multiple times, including the 0-57 debacle. Personally have experienced nothing more than normal range of fans.

My worst are, in order:
1. Maryland
2. NC State
3. South Carolina

Oct 28, 2018, 3:05 PM

My worst are, in order:
1. Maryland
2. NC State
3. South Carolina

+1 as is exactly the same order I have it in. I still consider the Coots a bottom dwelling ACC Team.

Dean

# Never been to Athens

Oct 28, 2018, 3:22 PM

Your picks aren't wrong, just don't ever go to GA. They make the others seem like your closest pals! And I've been to your three numerous times.

You gotta have Georgia in your top 3 somewhere...***

Oct 28, 2018, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Been to FSU 5 times ]

I've been there 5 times too...

Oct 28, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Been to FSU 5 times ]

...we won 3 of them. In a win or loss I've never had a real problem.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been there 5 times too...

Oct 28, 2018, 3:16 PM

What is BC like? Any Tigers been there for a road game?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic