Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Fun with Robert"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 987

"Fun with Robert"

Jul 7, 2012, 1:10 PM

I am very pleased that Clemson is in a position to be involved in all the drama that surrounds Robert Nkemdeiche. It is great, that at this point in time we have him and I hope that he stays and really think that he will. What surprises me is how upset people are getting at what other people are saying. We live in Lawrenceville, GA and the UGA people and the Tech people are not pleased that Nkemdeiche is going to Clemson rather than one of their two schools. Please keep in mind that the most recent high ranked recruits who were from South Carolina stayed in state. To lose the top recruit in the country to another state is hard to swallow. So naturally they are going to do everything that they can to discredit Robert. Many of the posts down here are questioning his eligibility because he lives part time with another family. The reason for that is that his Mother holds a very high political office in the country that she is from and is there about half the time. His Dad is a doctor in Atlanta and Robert stays with the other family so that he can stay in school. His parents also live in the Grayson school district so by living with the other family he can stay in the same school. The quarterback who is going to be a preferred walk-on is the home where he stays part time. Would you think that there might be a close connection and we didn't sacrifice a scholarship to get him, he has to earn it. Gallman and Kamara committed before Nkemdiche so we haven't sold our future to recruit him. Grayson is not a system like Bynes they just happen to have a lot of great football players in the same area and compete in the best conference in the state of Georgia. The AJC would do anything to keep him in their area so I am not surprised at anything that they would do. I have lived all over the USA and the AJC is without a doubt the worst paper I have ever read. Don't put any credence in anything that they say. They hate Clemson and always have, you wouldn't believe the trash that gets reported about Clemson in the AJC that is totally unfounded but it doesn't matter to them. Relax I am sure that Nkemdiche and Dabo have resolved this issue and moved on. If they haven't and he goes somewhere else we have already had a lot of fun with the situation but I think he will stay with the Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Fun with Robert"

Jul 7, 2012, 1:56 PM

white space makes a post easier to read

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The AJC would have to some to beat The Snake--well,

Jul 7, 2012, 2:00 PM

The Snake i not really a paper. Old Gene or Herman Talmadge got it right when he called the AJC "The Constipation."

Lost me at the first two lines

Jul 7, 2012, 2:03 PM

Hard to read.....whie space

Replies: 3
| visibility 987
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic