Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago.....

Apr 25, 2013, 10:19 AM

“Mistake after mistake after mistake”

“Monte’s team has about the same talent as his CofC teams”

“Our pitchers don’t give our guys a chance”

Negative Nellies should wait until the game is over before posting. Sometimes they look foolish.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago.....

Apr 28, 2019, 4:30 PM

The funny thing about sunshine pumpers are.....

you think those things aren't true.

news flash..... they're true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you get your second win in the last 12 games, that win

Apr 28, 2019, 4:45 PM

is SWEET!

And totally gives pumpers trash talking rights for the day. Totally.

Especially since with this win we saw all the problems are now fixed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

nope.. just being a fan...its simple

Apr 28, 2019, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago..... ]

root for your team

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 28, 2019, 4:31 PM

Yeah good win but this team still has issues and has to play better down the stretch to make the tournament

Apr 28, 2019, 4:36 PM

If u really think those things u just posted arent true, then I dont know what to tell u.

My God I hope they figure it out, but the things u see out of this team just make u wonder, WHY?

This is a below average team, and that isnt what Clemson Baseball is.

That actually isn’t true.

Apr 28, 2019, 4:47 PM

A .500 record is average, so below average would be less than .500.

This team is above average, since it has a record above .500. HTH.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: That actually isn’t true.

Apr 28, 2019, 6:24 PM

What’s true about baseball is the only important thing is getting hot at the right time. Maybe this win coupled with some time off will help correct that. But make no mistake... this team isn’t playing average or above average. We just ended an 8 game losing streak and 9 game ACC losing streak. Our last 12 games have been well below .500 so I’d say we have been playing below average.

Exactly.***

Apr 28, 2019, 7:09 PM [ in reply to That actually isn’t true. ]

Most teams have gotten better as the year went on

Apr 28, 2019, 7:21 PM [ in reply to That actually isn’t true. ]

we have gotten worse and are now playing below average

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

.500 Is the median, not the average. HTH***

Apr 28, 2019, 8:08 PM [ in reply to That actually isn’t true. ]

you got that backwards

Apr 28, 2019, 8:13 PM

the average of all wins and losses is always .500. The median is probably something else could be higher or lower than .500

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you got that backwards

Apr 29, 2019, 5:05 PM

No, the median is the midpoint of all values - so .500. There is no undefeated team, no winless team so .500 is not the average.

Apr 28, 2019, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago..... ]

Didn’t say these things weren’t true. Just wish some of these people wouldn’t start moaning, groaning and complaining when the game is only 15 minutes old. They just live for something to complain about. It’s a pretty sad existence. If you are that down on our team and coaching staff then don’t watch the game. Go do something constructive for the day. There is no use trying to drag the whole fan base down into the same muck they are wallowing in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2019, 4:59 PM

I didn't watch which is unusual for me. Listened in my phone out in the yard, spraying Celsius to try and kill emerging Dallisgrass. I guess u can say I was constructive

Apr 28, 2019, 7:30 PM

dallisgrass is gonna laugh at celsius.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2019, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago..... ]

So let me get this straight. The team has been losing a lot lately therefore fans are frustrated. Your solution is for those fans to stop watching the team play? Right. That sounds about dumb as heck man. Come on. We celebrate the happy times, gotta endure the bad. I complain but I watch every game except an inning when I make my usual Chinese takeout run

Apr 28, 2019, 4:54 PM

But then everybody says you're a know it all and hindsight’s 50/50. Only the idiots who don’t know anything wait till after the fact to post because they don’t want to take a chance on being wrong. Guys like me post things ahead of time like how I thought we would win Friday night but I guess I’m foolish for thinking positive???? No

No, you’re just foolish for being wrong...

Apr 28, 2019, 4:58 PM

often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: No, you’re just foolish for being wrong...

Apr 28, 2019, 5:17 PM

2 wins, 8 losses, a loss to Winthrop. You tell us how we should characterize it !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, you’re just foolish for being wrong...

Apr 28, 2019, 5:52 PM [ in reply to No, you’re just foolish for being wrong... ]

Yep I was wrong about us winning Friday. I did say we would finish the week 2-2 after losing to Winthrop Tuesday and that happened. It's not a contest fm

Apr 28, 2019, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago..... ]

Facts - Baseball has lots of traditions and superstitions
- One of the most persistent is the whipped cream in the face during interviews

Solution - increase the whipped cream production at the dairy and conduct all interviews with the whipped cream face.

Problem solved. You’re Welcome.

Apr 28, 2019, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago..... ]

You’re a guy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2019, 6:18 PM

Only when we win

Yes,

Apr 28, 2019, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Fun to look back at posts from 3 hours ago..... ]

Yes, yes she is.

Some Tiger fans be like...

Apr 28, 2019, 7:09 PM

Apr 28, 2019, 7:17 PM

But what’s not fun is losing 10-12 , pretty much leaving their selves no wiggle room for the last 11 games. Going to need to win at least 35 to make the post season. Every baseball team wins one game every now and then.
But good teams take the Momentum from today and start a winning streak. Lucky for the Tigers we have games coming up we shouldn’t lose.
Then a big season salvaging or final nail in the coffin series vs NCST.
We shall see what this team is about over the next 2-3 weeks.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic