Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can you imagine how nasty this team will be if ETN and Tee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Can you imagine how nasty this team will be if ETN and Tee

Dec 30, 2019, 9:27 AM

decide to come back?

Both have said it is still on the table and a good possibility.

Holy crap that would put the college football world in a frenzy. Especially with the War Dogs we have coming in on defense...

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can you imagine how nasty this team will be if ETN and Tee

Dec 30, 2019, 9:35 AM

I don’t see Tee coming back but Travis I believe enjoys being in college. I am scared about WRU next year though because we looked pretty impotent with just Ross out there. Credit to the Buckeyes I guess I just thought Ngata or Ladson could step up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amari is coming back. That's a healthier Amari. 2 out of 3 starters at WR return. I'll take it***

Dec 30, 2019, 10:02 AM

Dec 30, 2019, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Can you imagine how nasty this team will be if ETN and Tee ]

Yeah both of those guys have been pretty underwhelming this season, especially after what we heard over the summer. Without any stud WRs coming in next season we better hope they get things figured out quickly.

Dec 30, 2019, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Can you imagine how nasty this team will be if ETN and Tee ]

Give Ngata an off-season to be the man and get #1 reps in the spring and we will be just fine. Dabo says the best is yet to come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2019, 9:37 AM

That would be a "Dream Team" for sure. It could actually happen, depending on promises made for graduation, etc, but what enjoyment we fans have had, stay or leave. Clemson Tigers have truly been blessed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would also put us in an untenable situation with

Dec 30, 2019, 9:45 AM

scholarships. They both will receive a high enough grade from the NFL evaluators that they would be foolish to return.

I look at their situation like this: You (anyone) attend college to maximize your earning potential. The earning potential of those two will never be higher than it is right now. So, college for them has already accomplished its goal. At the end of this year, move on to the realization of that earning potential, by cashing in as a first round draft pick. IF you do not already have your degree, you will have plenty of time (and money) AND the Tiger Trust program to return at a later date and complete your degree.

Re: It would also put us in an untenable situation with

Dec 30, 2019, 9:56 AM

It might put Dabo in a position that he would rather not be in but we have walk-ons that have been given scholarships and nobody's scholarship is guaranteed but the one year. I imagine that Dabo would almost rather them go pro, but if they don't our situation certainly is not untenable.

Re: It would also put us in an untenable situation with

Dec 30, 2019, 10:28 AM

I don't think Dabo plans on players leaving early. He offers scholarships to recruits and accepts commitments based on known openings and known early outs. This is not an SEC program that offers, accepts and then cancels scholarships.

If Tee and ETN have not decided, Dabo has not given away their or anyone else's scholarships yet.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fun to imagine

Dec 30, 2019, 10:34 AM

But it won’t happen

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic