Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
C. J. Fuller & Jadar Johnson Update?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

C. J. Fuller & Jadar Johnson Update?

Mar 31, 2018, 7:35 AM

Anybody have an update or any new information? Someone posted a "rumor" on the TCI board but I'm not going to repeat it.

I'm simply interested in the details of what happened but there seems to be no new known information.

Steve

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: C. J. Fuller & Jadar Johnson Update?

Mar 31, 2018, 8:10 AM

I was curious what was said on TCI so I read the thread and saw the classic Robert Thorne McRae line "we know more about what's going on than we can release at this time" he seems to say that about everything.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 8:56 AM

Rumor is the apartment belongs to a current player who comes from a wealthy background and his GF was at the apartment at the time of the robbery. Note this is an unsubstantiated rumor and I have no clue if there is any truth to it

Mar 31, 2018, 9:33 AM

Wow, in one sense I hope that doesn’t turn out to be the case. That’s something that could really affect the bonds of the team. Certainly Jadar and CJ still have friends on the current team and their actions might influence how well the team stays together.

If True

Mar 31, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: C. J. Fuller & Jadar Johnson Update? ]

that does put Dabo in a position that sucks.

You can support CJ and Jadar and be there for them, but, in doing so, what message would that send to the current player.

I do believe I'd have to politely decline offering any assistance (ie. character witness, etc).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If True

Apr 1, 2018, 6:20 AM

Dabo, I'm sure, is very sad about this for those guys, but I would bet he recognizes they made their bad choices, and he will let them face the consequences. This is a tragedy, for sure, but in no way does it reflect Clemson program values.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fuller wore a Clemson t-shirt to his bond hearing ...

Mar 31, 2018, 8:52 AM

... so there's that.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger.***

Mar 31, 2018, 9:24 AM

That's what he was wearing when he was arrested of course****

Mar 31, 2018, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Fuller wore a Clemson t-shirt to his bond hearing ... ]

Mar 31, 2018, 9:40 AM

I think this is going to go over well.*****

Mar 31, 2018, 9:51 AM

It's cool

Mar 31, 2018, 10:33 AM

Even if they did, they're nice boys who deserve PTI.

Re: It's cool

Mar 31, 2018, 12:20 PM

You don’t get Pti for armed robbery and no they are not nice guys and they deserve whatever they get

Dewd, charges will be lessened and they will get PTI

Mar 31, 2018, 12:34 PM

They're nice boys who played for CU. They deserve a second chance.

Mar 31, 2018, 10:40 AM

Have they said anything about who had the weapon or who was the driver of the car?

What made them think

Mar 31, 2018, 11:13 AM

they could get away with something like this?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why I think there's a LOT more to the story. Nobody

Mar 31, 2018, 8:53 PM

could be that stupid.

Can someone let Nick Saban be the judge is this case?

Mar 31, 2018, 11:16 AM

Nick: "I'm very, very, very disappointed in you; so run the stadium steps 5 times and promise to your momma's you'll be goods boys from now on."

Mar 31, 2018, 11:16 AM

Love all these “insiders” who claim to have more info but can’t release it. They must get off on that type of stuff.

Mar 31, 2018, 12:33 PM

Charlietowm,McRae says that about everything he always has inside knowledge about what's going on.He seems like one of these annoying people that tells you he knows a secret but can't tell you.

what surprises me is why they would need a weapon. Having

Mar 31, 2018, 11:29 AM

a weapon makes it much more serious. I mean, they were three college football players against one individual.

Mar 31, 2018, 11:37 AM

The little we know thus far appears to be a plot ripe for TV. Money in the apartment stored in different places. However, didn't mention if any money was stored in the freezer section of the refrigerator. The "get away" car, which never achieved that status, was a Mercedes, reportedly registered to a family member of one of the three. If a family member owns a Mercedes, I would think money should not be a problem unless the three guys charged with the crime needed money for gas.

On a serious note, when we are aware of so few of the facts surrounding a case such as this, our speculation seems to run wild. We either minimize or magnify the seriousness of the act. We can only hope all of the facts can be uncovered and justice served accordingly.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard it was Seth Penner's Apartment

Mar 31, 2018, 12:37 PM

Nm

Re: Heard it was Seth Penner's Apartment

Mar 31, 2018, 12:43 PM

If it was Seth Penner's apartment ??, I can see why they would take a gun*** He's a ""BIG YOUNGUNNN""

https://www.tigernet.com/player/Seth-Penner-380

Naples, Florida

Mar 31, 2018, 1:12 PM

They got some wealthy people there. Penner went to a private school. Somebody earlier said victim came from a wealthy family. Interesting he is an ag mech major. Family might be in the farming business.. Still doesn't explain why anyone would have cash all over the appt.

Naples is a city in Collier County, Florida, United States. As of 2015, the city's population was about 20,600. Naples is a principal city of the Naples-Marco Island, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a population of about 322,000 as of 2015. Naples is one of the wealthiest cities in the United States, with the sixth-highest per capita income in the country in 2012,[6] and the second-highest proportion of millionaires per capita in the US.[7] Real estate is among the most expensive in the country, with houses for sale in excess of $40 million.

Mar 31, 2018, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Heard it was Seth Penner's Apartment ]

Since someone mentioned Seth, I have a story about his Mother. When Seth was in his Junior year in Naples, his Mother was coming to all of the Tiger games. I don't know if there is a family connection to Clemson. My seat is on the aisle at Portal F/UF. She happened to stop by my seat one day and we began to talk. After that chance meeting she always stopped and gave me a hug. The hugs continued during Seth's senior year in Naples. After Seth arrived at Clemson she must have changed her seat or found someone else to hug because I have not seen her since.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 9:01 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.naplesnews.com/amp/96217736

His mom and sisters graduated from Clemson. You were probably seeing the mom when her daughters were there.

You ever tried to buy parts for a German car?

Mar 31, 2018, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: C. J. Fuller & Jadar Johnson Update? ]

They needed to rob someone.

This is what happens when you're influenced by a Duke played***

Mar 31, 2018, 12:45 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic