Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I find it more than odd, that on our last possession of the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 80
| visibility 1

I find it more than odd, that on our last possession of the

Nov 28, 2018, 7:20 PM

first half, a bogus interference call was made that took away a clear touchdown, AND THEN ON our FIRST possession of the second half, once we get in the redzone, A PHANTOM holding call was made. To me, it looks like an attempt was made to keep the coots in the game by the SEC refs. You add those calls to the incredulous pass interference call and the Wilkins call on a pose I have seen made numberous times without a penalty, AND THE FACT THAT THEY THREW THE BALL ALL NIGHT LONG without a holding call on the coots,well.....IT IS CLEARLY TIME FOR NATIONAL REFEREES,NOT CONFERENCE REFEREE CREWS.

And what is even worse, is that when we go to Columbia next year, the ACC refs will also stick it to us....

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I find it more than odd, that on our last possession of the

Nov 28, 2018, 7:44 PM

This was the first SC game in a long time that I thought the SEC refs really stuck it to us. Generally we get more accurate calls than from the ACC refs. Is it a coincidence that we have beaten Alabama since the last SC game with SEC refs? Has Alex Jones said anything about this?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 12:20 PM

SEC refs have been really really good, except for this game against the coots, and the 2012 game.

I recall very clearly one of our Safeties jumped up an tipped a pass thrown by Dylan Thompson, and it was called for pass interference, even though our safety never touched a coot WR and only tipped a pass.

Here is a great article about the 2012 PI call: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2012/11/24/3687322/south-carolina-vs-clemson-pass-interference

Yep. They had 2 bogus interference calls in that game that

Nov 29, 2018, 12:26 PM

led to a score for the Coots.

Nov 28, 2018, 7:47 PM

Pure gold Spud!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 7:48 PM

I’m trying to figure out how I can incorporate my flat earth theory into this conspiracy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simple. When those flags hit the ground they didn't roll

Nov 29, 2018, 11:09 AM

as you would expect to see if an object is on a sphere. The only conclusion is the earth is flat.

Nov 28, 2018, 7:48 PM

You're absolutely right Spud, and don't forget the absolute gross PI on Justin Ross not called, and that was the same stupid A$S Ref that called the PI on Amari Rodgers and took back a made TD. And I do believe that Justin Ross would have made the catch and scored with him being that close to the end zone!!! If you re-watch a slowed down version of the game, you will see holding calls galore against the coots that the Refs simply ignored as if it was legal to hold onto the backs of our players jerseys, or just pull them down. I am 100% convinced the SEC Ref were helping out the coots the entire game!!! One or more of those Refs had money bet against the spread in that game bc they did do everything they could to keep us from covering the spread. The laughable part was, even the announcers saw call after blown call either not mad against them, and making phantom calls against us like the Amari Rodgers phantom PI call!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 7:56 PM

Agree with everything you and Spud said. On the Amari PI one of the announcers said “I would have kept the flag in my pocket”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Just FYI, Don Munson said it was a good call on Amari! LOL

Nov 29, 2018, 8:33 AM

I was listening to the broadcast while in the stadium so I looked back at the replay and just shrugged my shoulders! Munson is horrible, he frequently misses where the ball is spotted sometimes by 2-3 yards, calls 1st downs when it's obvious the player didn't make the line of gain, etc, etc. Painful to listen to but I like the sideline reports on injuries, stats on the game and maybe a tidbit here and there that you miss just watching live.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Full of it...Munson on that call!***

Nov 29, 2018, 11:11 AM

Re: Just FYI, Don Munson said it was a good call on Amari! LOL

Nov 30, 2018, 7:10 AM [ in reply to Just FYI, Don Munson said it was a good call on Amari! LOL ]

Yea Reggie does a pretty good job with his sideline reports.

The refs gave them 14 points and kept us from scoring more.

Nov 28, 2018, 7:52 PM

The score should have been 70-21.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The refs gave them 14 points and kept us from scoring more.

Nov 28, 2018, 8:03 PM

AGREE 100%. IF YOU DO THE MATH AND LOOK AT THE CALLS 70-21 IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SCORE SHOULD HAVE BEEN. MAYBE EVEN 70-14.

I've watched the replay twice. It was very clear to me.***

Nov 28, 2018, 8:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 28, 2018, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: The refs gave them 14 points and kept us from scoring more. ]

Why would we of had 70? The touchdown called back for PI and what else? Even later on that drive we had a touchdown if Ross doesn’t drop a wide open pass.

And why would they of only had 21? They got a PI call on 2nd and 7 on the touchdown drive that gave them 28, but what guarantee would there of been of them not scoring if it becomes 3rd and 7 instead considering they put up 600 yards on the night?

The other PI call occurred on a drive they didn’t score on, so how are we taking 14 points away from them exactly?

I’m not trying to be difficult or come across as a “coot” but I’m never a fan of the game where we erase all the calls that didn’t go our way while still assuming the rest of the game would’ve gone exactly the same way and then naming a score.

We won by 21 in a game we led by 28 which is dominating enough. However, we didn’t play well on defense and they did play well on offense while putting up 600 yards. Yeah a couple of calls didn’t go out way, but trying to act as if we were robbed of a 28 point swing in the final margin of victory is silly.

Nov 29, 2018, 6:25 AM

Never let logic & reason get in the way of a good arguement.

Nov 29, 2018, 4:04 PM

So our defense played great?? Up to Clemson standards? Really?? Even Dabo is not buying this narrative anymore.

Nov 29, 2018, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: The refs gave them 14 points and kept us from scoring more. ]

You tend to forget the interference calls keep drives alive and no holding calls means you don't get backed up thus allowing more chances for first downs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES. You tend to forget the interference calls keep drives a

Nov 29, 2018, 11:19 AM

"You tend to forget the interference calls keep drives alive and no holding calls means you don't get backed up thus allowing more chances for first downs."

Nov 29, 2018, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: The refs gave them 14 points and kept us from scoring more. ]

You are absolutely right. I am delighted that we won and credit our offense with winning the game for us. All the same, our defense was terrible. I was interested to see Dabo come around and acknowledge that this was the worst defensive game we've played "all season." This season??? Maybe our worst defensive game in 2 or 3 years. Thank heavens for the brutal honesty of our defensive coordinator: "Disgusting, embarrassing." His words not mine. If we begin with brutal honesty, maybe we can fix it. If not, and we buy into some kind of cool-aid, our lifespan in the playoffs is going to be ruthlessly short.

ACC refs AND SEC refs should be sued for

Nov 28, 2018, 7:55 PM

a defective product.

It'$ perfectly clear to me tho$e $EC ref$ had a

Nov 28, 2018, 7:56 PM

ve$red intere$t in the ####$ covering.

Things that make you go hmmm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: It'$ perfectly clear to me tho$e $EC ref$ had a

Nov 29, 2018, 4:18 PM

Aw, come on man. The refs allowed them to romp up and down the field, and score on us at will??
Did you watch the same game as I did? Did you happen to read the comments by our defensive coordinator??
Or maybe you have a better handle on the game than Brent Venables, who described our D's performance as "disgusting and embarrassing." Our D got their a$$es whipped, and if we don't face this fact, how are we going to fix it and have any success whatever in the playoffs?

Did you see the TAMU v LSU game?

Nov 28, 2018, 7:58 PM

The SEC refs were terrible. I dislike LSU but they should have won the game near the end of regulation.

Nov 28, 2018, 8:00 PM

There were some bad calls, but I never buy into the thought of it being on purpose. If the refs wanted them to stay in the game then why allow the game to get to 49-21? Why try to help them stay in the game but not try and help them win it?

Because they cannot call a penalty on us every play. And it

Nov 28, 2018, 8:43 PM

is not EVERY ref. You youngsters don't remember, but several years ago, the same ref, called holding on
the same Clemson player, AT THE SAME CRITICAL point in the game in 2 consecutive games. They were very reminiscent of the call on Hyatt....One of them cost us an ACC Championship.

Let me ask you this, were there any suspect calls or no calls in OUR favor Saturday?

The Referee you're speaking of was Ron Cherry...

Nov 28, 2018, 8:48 PM

The player was Thomas Austin. Each of these phantom holding calls allowed Georgia Tech to win two games, including an ACC Championship Game. IMHO, Ron Cherry was the poorest excuse of a Referee to ever put on a striped shirt.

Re: The Referee you're speaking of was Ron Cherry...

Nov 29, 2018, 10:59 AM

I was so happy to not see him on the field the first year he was gone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because they cannot call a penalty on us every play. And it

Nov 29, 2018, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Because they cannot call a penalty on us every play. And it ]

So it was a conspiracy on the part of the refs, not that our D never got off the
bus?? Really???

I agree there was no conspiracy among the Refs but

Nov 28, 2018, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I find it more than odd, that on our last possession of the ]

I do think they were actively trying to keep the score from getting out of hand and embarrassing the SEC. When Brian Griese comments on the bogus offensive PI ("I would have kept my flag in my pocket...") and the defensive PI on Nolan Smith ("That's a terrible call..."), then it's getting pretty obvious. A friend who is NOT a Clemson fan texted me at the game that "Clemson is getting hosed by the officials." Yep, pretty much.

The Coots could not have claimed a "moral victory" with a 70-21 score... for some reason they think they CAN claim one losing 56-35. SMH...

Re: I agree there was no conspiracy among the Refs but

Nov 29, 2018, 4:25 PM

Yeah, I have to agree. Calls surely didn't seem to go our way.

they were subconsciously***

Nov 28, 2018, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I find it more than odd, that on our last possession of the ]

I agree. Imagine the score if refs wouldn’t have shafted us all night long.***

Nov 28, 2018, 8:00 PM

Nov 28, 2018, 8:11 PM

Could not agree with more. It’s almost as if the refs were given instructions to keep the game from getting out of control. I wonder whose really calling the shoots. We have instant reply and the officiating still continues to get worse. With many calls left to an officials interpretation it makes you wonder if they make calls to affect the spread. With betting on games so easy and big money on the line now and with new rules like targeting I believe officials have more power than ever to affect the outcome of games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:I think they did a bad

Nov 28, 2018, 8:18 PM

job in general more than trying to influence the game. The PI call vs SC that TH still caught was bogus too.

That was clearly a "make up" call...

Nov 28, 2018, 8:51 PM

... after the crowd had gotten on that official for a couple of other bad calls. Did you see how late the flag was? The catch had been made and Tee had already been tackled before the flag was thrown.

Re:I think they did a bad

Nov 29, 2018, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re:I think they did a bad ]

If you are referring to the play that I'm thinking about, the ball clearly hit the ground, and I'm yelling at the TV---and even after the replay, they still called it a completion! The announcers even questioned that.

Nov 28, 2018, 8:14 PM

Whenever money is on the line, you can bet nothing is completely on the up and up. Not just sports.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Re: I find it more than odd, that on our last possession of the***

Nov 28, 2018, 8:57 PM

Nov 28, 2018, 8:59 PM

Exactly what I was thinking during the game.....Way to tell em Spud......POTD.......Go Tigers!!!!!

I thought I was the only one conplaining,I sak one

Nov 28, 2018, 9:00 PM

of the coots who posted on Tnet if he thought the officials were fair. I wonder if the coaches brought it to the ACC?

Nov 28, 2018, 9:06 PM

Refs don't care about team loyalty, they care about point spreads and their bovada accounts.

Nov 28, 2018, 9:27 PM

Spud don’t forget about the hilarious disconcerting signals call against Clelin. ??

So, that is 5 HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE calls that ALL went

Nov 28, 2018, 9:32 PM

South Carolina'a way? And NO questionable calls went our way? Correct?

Re: So, that is 5 HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE calls that ALL went

Nov 28, 2018, 9:35 PM

Yes sir.

Now, just think if they had those same 5 calls go against

Nov 28, 2018, 9:57 PM

them. One, holding on the first TD (Oh ,wait they did hold, but they didn't call it) and drop them back 10 yards..-4 points at least. Celebration penalty on the long TD so that they kickoff from the 20, maybe we go for it on the and short on their40 or so....possibly +7,PI on them instead of Amari...+7,YEP, you add those 5 calls to our side of the equation, and it is one heckuva blowout.

Re: Now, just think if they had those same 5 calls go against

Nov 29, 2018, 12:53 AM

It would have been 70+ to 21-28!!! They wouldn't have had 35 to celebrate scoring 35 on us down in 5 points, in cootlumbia!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, that is 5 HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE calls that ALL went

Nov 28, 2018, 11:02 PM [ in reply to So, that is 5 HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE calls that ALL went ]

We don't know, Spud.

To get a Coot answer, you gotta ask a Coot.

I'm sure Todd Ellis wasn't happy with the officials, either.

Nov 29, 2018, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I find it more than odd, that on our last possession of the ]

How ridiculous was that?? If we beat Pitt, which with them is not a given, then I honestly think that we have a shot to go all the way---if we can get our D back on track----which they weren't against Duke or Carolina. I think Coach V can do this, in spite of the fact that our secondary remains a serious question mark. My main reason for this very hopeful prognostication? INMHO, we have the best college QB in the country ---yeah, better than Tua at Alabama---Trevor Lawrence! This guy has virtually no ceiling, and will one day win Clemson's first Heisman Trophy. (Although Etienne should win it this year). Okay, to continue, our Ol is getting better and better and opening holes for perhaps the best RB in the country, Travis Etienne. A year in our weight room has transformed him into a beast. Plus, look at our WR's, who have to be among the best in the country. Catching passes from the best QB in the country. We need to shore up the D, but I really think that we have a shot at the N>C.

Why do you pretend?

Nov 29, 2018, 6:49 PM

It's the same, constant, pretentious refrain from you. What gives? And your cousins are on here, too. Pathetic.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do not believe that the refs bet on games

Nov 28, 2018, 9:36 PM

However, in 2016 the SEC received $6 million dollars because Bama was in the CFP, in 2017 they got $12 million because UGA and Bama was in the CFP. THAT is why the SEC refs wanted to screw Clemson. If we lose that game, the SEC has a MUCH better chance of getting two teams in the CFP. Also, it is not just the 6 mil, it is the advertisement, the notoriety, etc that the SEC would get that is probably worth much more than the 6 mil.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I do not believe that the refs bet on games

Nov 28, 2018, 9:42 PM

They really didn’t do a very good job then if they were trying to have us lose the game.

Nov 28, 2018, 9:59 PM [ in reply to I do not believe that the refs bet on games ]

The payouts are not that simple. Last year the ACC received 87 Million in bowl payouts, more than the SEC’s payout of 70 million. Yet the SEC had 2 teams in the playoff, the ACC had 1. The SEC’s payout was only 2 million more than if UGA had missed the playoff but made a New Year’s 6 bowl.

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kristidosh/2017/12/30/college-football-playoff-payouts-by-conference-for-2017-2018/#5fb135eb2704

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 11:28 PM

That is the same article that I looked at when I got the 6m figure. Even if it is 2m more, it is more but the notoriety from getting two teams in is worth 10's of millions.

Re: Refs are forbidden to bet on games, but

Nov 28, 2018, 11:12 PM [ in reply to I do not believe that the refs bet on games ]

I don't know what policing efforts the NCAA takes.

I know my bro (who is a low-level D1 football staffer) was required to quit playing in our pro fantasy league when he got hired. No payouts, NFL only, mostly family league, none of it mattered--his HC told him the NCAA policy is Zero Tolerance for gambling.

Not sure how much the NCAA can trust bookies to inform on their clients. Are we looking for shadows of Capone? The Sting?

Spud, I rarely call out refs, but I got so angry

Nov 28, 2018, 10:48 PM

with what I thought was prejudicial officiating that I turned to friends and blasted, "Those G.D. SOB's are deliberately throwing the game!"

Hadn't been that mad in a long time, and the problem was I remained so for a while even after our victory. Had me wanting Clemson to force that POS ACC Commissioner to file a formal complaint with either the SEC or the NCAA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Spud and The Gang, (kinda got long)

Nov 28, 2018, 10:54 PM

I do agree that it seemed as if our beloved Tiger D pass-rush seemed to fight through uncalled holds quite often and the call against MH75 was just fabricated.

Here's what I feel is an encouraging viewpoint:
uscJR probably had 24 Nov circled since their customary annual loss last season and did manage to put together a pretty solid opening drive to which I begrudgingly say "ok, fine - enjoy it while it lasts, miserable chickens."
However, our beloved Tiger O executed as nice a game as anyone could expect and answered those points and THEN some.

2 PLAYS would've changed the feel (from a fan's perspective) of the entire night:
1. TM19 attempts to make a play on the ball thrown for the 2nd coot score. That was 3rd and long and TM19 tried to do too much rather than just cover his guy and get a PBU. However, had he gotten the pick, the coot rhythm would've been broken and the momentum of the game would have swung mightily.
2. Had the PI call against AR3 been a no-call.
(and assuming no coot score in the above scenario), the score at that point (and likely heading into the half) would have been 35-7 (maybe 42-14) rather than 28-21.

That's a totally different ballgame and feel if only those two plays go a different way.

BUT... If you ask my kids "who blames the refs?" they'll every one reply "losers".
I'm OK that Tiger D got a little medicine Saturday night (they have an excellent primary care physician) and it's going to be a fun run for the next 3 games.

Go Tigers!

I'm no loser. We won by 21. But, If you can find one game in

Nov 29, 2018, 7:26 AM

the past 20 years against South Carolina, where an impartial fan says we got the better end of the deal from officials, I will buy you a steak dinner.

this bored poaster would never call ol' Spud a loser!

Nov 29, 2018, 9:45 AM

I was (and am) in agreement with all you said - and I complained about the refs as well.
Winners can complain about officiating all they'd like - especially us arm-chair/stadium-seat T-Net coaches. My point was that losers "blame" the refs (because they lost).
Generally, my kids' games/matches are decided by proper execution (or lack thereof) and if any of us (myself included) start complaining about the refs after a loss, one of the others will just ask, "who blames the refs?" - it quiets us all down.
I'm just glad that there no need for blaming and my apologies if I came across wrong on the "loser" comment.

Re: I'm no loser. We won by 21. But, If you can find one game in

Nov 29, 2018, 10:38 AM [ in reply to I'm no loser. We won by 21. But, If you can find one game in ]

Rod Gardner

Re: I'm no loser. We won by 21. But, If you can find one game in

Nov 30, 2018, 1:38 AM

Blasphemy

Nov 28, 2018, 11:12 PM

I agree. I think refs had marching orders, Get 2 SEC teams in playoff!!

Nov 28, 2018, 11:41 PM

Though not as bad, officiating was a problem two years ago with SEC refs in Death Valley. I don't remember the specifics, but as you can see from the thread below from two years ago, there was discussion of poor officiating in that game.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-No-point-in-only-complaining-about-refs-when-we-lose-20549590#20549590

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Nov 28, 2018, 11:46 PM

I concur

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 29, 2018, 1:11 AM

A no call that didn’t really determine the outcome of the score was when we were backed up against our end zone and Etienne got the handoff. The SC defense continued to oust TE9 well after the whistle until he was on his butt. The refs just acted like nothing happened.

Refs are human, not everything is a conspiracy

Nov 29, 2018, 8:32 AM

Educate yourself more please!***

Nov 29, 2018, 11:23 AM

So they're not human? Are they androids?***

Nov 30, 2018, 9:51 AM

Nov 29, 2018, 10:34 AM

And don't forget that ESPN hates us too.

Couldnt agree more Spud! You could see the frustration in

Nov 29, 2018, 11:00 AM

Dabo after the "holding" call. That was atrocious.

mystifying, aberrant, extraordinary, bizarre

Nov 29, 2018, 11:09 AM

possible better choices than having to say "More than odd". just thinking about language today. :)

You took Dabo's thesaurus!

Nov 29, 2018, 6:51 PM

Shame on you! He was looking for it at the presser the other day!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the refs had that fake look of being outraged, lmao.

Nov 29, 2018, 11:21 AM

SEC refs guilty as charged, I hope Dabo has a National office he can send films too?

I’m thinking it was more of a push to keep it close

Nov 29, 2018, 12:49 PM

for the TV ratings than conference homerism. In that case, national referees won’t make a difference.

Re: I’m thinking it was more of a push to keep it close

Nov 29, 2018, 10:19 PM

I agree that it could be this.

Nov 29, 2018, 5:31 PM

I made two observations following our victory against Carolina. First,I proclaimed my joy at our victory against Carolina. Great win. I then observed that I thought that that our defense did not play well. In fact, they stunk!! Following this there was a tirade against me and Tigernet.com,which had voiced similar views, which implies that we don't have a right to our own views. I love Clemson, but I will never call chicken salad chicken s##t, especially regarding our performance against a mediocre Carolina team.

Nov 29, 2018, 6:33 PM

While I agree there was some really bad calls made in this game...I do not buy into it being intentional. There are bad calls in nearly every game, but good teams make enough plays to win anyway, which Clemson did. Crying about bad calls is what losers do.

Spot on - only losing programs whine about calls***

Nov 30, 2018, 9:51 AM

Nov 30, 2018, 7:04 AM

Agree Spud . Referees shouldn't be conference-centric , they should be assigned per game by what area of the country they reside in . During bowls and playoffs/championships they could be mixed together by the NCAA .
This whole conference ref thing is a problem , and anyone who thinks their isn't partiality is fooling themselves.

DB23

Nov 30, 2018, 10:10 AM

bad calls are a part of the game, why do people on this board whine about ref's calls when we won? move on. Up next- Pitt in the rain... far more worried about that than bad calls in the last game, or the one before that, etc. I'm certain the other fan bases are having the same arguments from their side of the field... didn't Muschamp say something about cut blocks in his post game?

We won. all that matters.

Replies: 80
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic