Topic: FuQk That POS Roy Cooper
Replies: 18   Last Post: Nov 26, 2020, 3:38 PM by: joeyb®
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 18  

FuQk That POS Roy Cooper

[2]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 11:50 AM

let that little bytche come to my house with his minions to enforce mask laws.

I wear a mask probably more than most people, but not in my own house, own car, or own business (if I don't want to).

Too many Americans are too willing to give up their liberties out of fear.

https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/latest-updates

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: FuQk That POS Roy Cooper

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 12:05 PM

I think the Idea is to not kill grandma, use your own judgement.

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 12:52 PM

Yeah Heaven forbid Grandma get a disease that she has 95% chance of surviving. If she doesn’t she loses maybe a year of life expectancy after her already long 80 yo life. Meanwhile, her son’s business is shut down, they can’t pay the mortgage and get foreclosed and evicted, the kids lose a year of education and socialization and mom becomes severely depressed and suicidal. This is where we’re at now. Thankfully Trump could see through all of that. Apparently, Biden and the Dem governors cannot.

2021 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:02 PM

Jesus T

The governor is just talking about wearing masks, social distancing and washing hands.

If there IS a retightening of restrictions, it will be in response to Covid numbers (you know, the science) and will, in large part be a result of so many of us refusing to adhere to the lesser restrictions.

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:03 PM

it is kind of odd watching someone take the counter argument against public safety.

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:06 PM

You apparently missed the entire point. Don’t worry. You’re not alone. De Blasio, Cuomo, Whitmer, and Garcetti agree with you.

2021 orange level member

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:33 PM

Oh, I get it Gavin Newsom breaks this rule and you guys act like he ran over your dog, but it is over reach when this law hits your state and you are all going to break this rule.

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:44 PM

It’s not hitting my state though. McMaster has left ordinances up to the local governments and has minimized restrictions at the state level, just like De Santis.

Instead they have focused on data and public awareness so people can make their own informed decisions. I have the ability now to go to my office, a store or a restaurant whenever I want.

You might appreciate more of what some of these restaurant and small business owners in NJ, NY and CA are going through if the same thing was happening in FL. For example, why is Disney World successfully open in FL but Disney World isn’t allowed to be in CA? Why are Clemson and USC allowed to have relatively decent crowds in the stands while NC and VA schools are not and yet they’re having some of the worst issues right now?

Trust me, I have studied the crap out of this. If I found something that appeared to be a cure-all, I’d be preaching it night and day. However I’m also not gonna defend arbitrary and ineffective ordinances from wannabe dictators. It’s disturbing to me how many people just easily give up their freedom and rights.

2021 orange level member

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:09 PM

Tobias,

You already argued against Clemson having a football season.

When will you people admit that there just isn’t any data to back up your crazy paranoia?

2021 orange level member

Grandma became suicidal over a mask?

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:09 PM

I hope that doesn’t happen to me. So far, I just throw it on and pretty much forget about it. My liberties aren’t being fringed upon, I just put it on and wear it for a little bit then take it off when I’m alone again, and it’s not a big deal. But I worry this mask may make me suicidal like grandma.

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:19 PM

She'll get run over by a reindeer first.

[3]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:07 PM

juss sayin'

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:03 PM

Neal,

Right on !! Masks were exactly what the Founders envisioned when they enshrined our freedoms in the Bill of Rights. Fight the Power !!

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 2:30 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:10 PM

where does the governor get the power to restrict freedom of movement

nullmilitary_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:17 PM

They do not have that power...at least in SC. Oddly enough (or not), most of these state emergency powers were enacted by state legislatures in 2002, after 9/11, along with all of the Patriot Act junk at the federal level.

SC’s law talks about law enforcement and the heightened powers that DHEC gets such as the ability to isolate and quarantine, take over hospitals, and claim human remains for immediate burial. I can’t find anywhere the power to force restrictions of any kind on people who aren’t sick. There are definitely Constitutional issues raised.

Some of these local cases need to find their way to the federal courts and SCOTUS.

2021 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 1:40 PM

sounds like the terrorists won when the patriot act was signed

nullmilitary_donation.jpg

Posted: Nov 25, 2020, 4:48 PM

RC is another example of a low-intelligence democrat politician. It's nonsense to dictate state-wide rules when we have so many rural counties. Plus, we know who the vulnerable population is, and it is not everyone. He is indeed a dumb POS.

I don't know a democrat who can understand science, much less interpret it.

I have gone to work every day (we are essential business), gone to the gym 3x/week almost through the entire pandemic, we eat out all the time, and no COVID for us. We have a rogue gym near my house that did not stay closed very long. It could have been the only one in the metro area to open, so I was lucky it is so close. I was not a member pre-COVID, but joined and am still going.

Hate to say it - but the NC gov race was basically

Posted: Nov 26, 2020, 3:38 PM

Hunker down in masks vs Stay open and use common sense...

Hunker down in masks won rather convincingly - so now Cooper has his mandate...

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 18  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) Section J row S...$3600. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
551 people have read this post