Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Swinney previews Duke, talks about building foundation of a winner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,087

Front Page Story: Swinney previews Duke, talks about building foundation of a winner

Oct 30, 2012, 12:15 PM

Swinney previews Duke, talks about building foundation of a winner

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney previews this week's game at Duke, talks about how he wants to build a consistent winner at Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feel sorry for Dabo tonight...

Oct 30, 2012, 12:36 PM

His wife isn't going to like that comment!

Re: Feel sorry for Dabo tonight...

Oct 30, 2012, 1:25 PM

Trust me. When you make $2.0 million per year your wife will overlook allot of comments!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus his wife isn't fat at all***

Oct 30, 2012, 5:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

I told you. The defense is improving. Better and Stronger

Oct 31, 2012, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Feel sorry for Dabo tonight... ]

each week. They will continuously Improve until they are solid. They need to KNOW that they are the best. Knowing that you are the best and putting your faith in God equals success. Clemson needs to be that school that speaks for God. Every opportunity, every interview, Acknowledge God, Acknowledge that God has brought everyone where they are at and that they are blessed and God will continue to Bless Clemson. This sport is on a stage, it can be a light to the world. Show that you represent the light of God and God will bless you.

Re: I told you. The defense is improving. Better and Stronger

Oct 31, 2012, 11:57 AM

AMEN brother.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I told you. The defense is improving. Better and Stronger

Oct 31, 2012, 9:28 PM

If our young men acknowledge God and give Him credit, and the Gamecock's young men do the same, what is God to do? Last I checked, and to his credit, Lattimore is a Godly young man.
I don't mean to be derisive. I believe you are correct. This is what our young men should do, what our coaches should do. I'm just not convinced it has any impact on the outcome of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a cheeseburger was a baseball bat.......

Nov 1, 2012, 10:15 AM

Then that is more praise to The Father, right? But who is willing to go on national television and give glory to God for the blessings he has bestowed upon those fortunate to be in that position? Look at it this way...... There is no school or university who is willing to stand up for God publicly on national television. If Clemson were to acknowledge God in all that they do, then Clemson would become an example to the rest of the nation......a light. God doesn't gamble on teams of course not.........but he is willing to gamble on a team who puts his name out into the world.....

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,087
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic