Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Pigskin Prophet - Week 4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Pigskin Prophet - Week 4

Sep 20, 2013, 7:14 PM

Pigskin Prophet - Week 4

The Pigskin Prophet is back from his banishment on the Island of Misfit Writers, and is ready to go with this week's picks. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lmao shootout for the ages.***

Sep 20, 2013, 7:26 PM

Re: Front Page Story: Pigskin Prophet - Week 4

Sep 20, 2013, 7:27 PM

What an improvement over last week!!! This one had me laughing but NMAO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 10:50 PM

Improvement? This was the worst game we have played thus far. Getting worse each week is not exactly encouraging. Based on this performance, I can see us losing to Maryland, Miami. Georgia Tech (big time), and Carolina. I can even see us laying an egg at Wake, who has a good passing quarterback and a couple good receivers. And, our secondary is awful. And our OL, below mediocre. Linebackers: Often out of position, and clueless. Shuey is a gutsy player with a nose for the ball---and plays his his heart out. Unfortunately he lacks speed and lateral movement. I was terribly disappointed by our performance against a weak N.C State team---in spite of all the time we had to prepare. Hope I'm wrong, but I think it only gets worse from here. GA. Tech reportedly has the best quarterback they've ever had to run that system. Unlike your typical triple option quarterback, he is an excelent passer. Uh-Oh.

Easy partner, I beleive he was talking about

Sep 21, 2013, 1:43 AM

the article being improved, not our teams play against State. Nobody saw that as an improvement, i'm quite certain of that.

Re: Easy partner, I beleive he was talking about

Sep 21, 2013, 3:42 PM

Pay this guy no mind. He is the second or third biggest idiot on here.

How's that dirt tasting? Peck on...***

Sep 21, 2013, 3:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Pigskin Prophet - Week 4 ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2013, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Pigskin Prophet - Week 4 ]

AT Wake? Check the schedule Coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

But what about LAMAR??!!! - signed UTSA***

Sep 20, 2013, 7:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 8:08 PM

I love this guy!!!

hats off, sir - well done!***

Sep 20, 2013, 9:07 PM

Sep 20, 2013, 9:20 PM

Dear PP,

When will we hear you on the radio (or internet b'cast)?
You're better than Leonard!!!

Yours truly,
A grateful disciple

I heard Logan Thomas is pretty tall....***

Sep 21, 2013, 8:20 AM

ATTN: David Hood/ To Whom It May Concern

Sep 22, 2013, 3:02 PM

I just wanted to say that I've always enjoyed and frequently visit the site. However, I was extremely disappointed that the comment was made about the Minnesota head coach by the pigskin prophet. I get that his picks in this segment are supposed to be entertaining and somewhat humorous, I just think that comment really crossed the line here. I will continue to visit the site, I guess I will just scroll over the pigskin prophet section from now on.

Uh, what don't you understand?

Sep 22, 2013, 3:12 PM

He said "I feel sorry for the guy, and wish him all the best." If that is crossing the line then you really need to check your hypersensitivity...as the writer sincerely wishes him the best. If you took it as the writer trying to be funny then you have a a strange way of processing information.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uh, what don't you understand?

Sep 22, 2013, 6:03 PM

I understand clearly what he said. It also has nothing to do with being sensitive. From what I've seen that segment every week is somewhat witty and funny as it should be. I just don't think it's appropriate to make mention of a situation as serious as that in the segment. I mean read all of the different picks in this weeks article and then choose the section that somewhat stands out or doesn't belong.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic