Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: New position, new outlook
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: New position, new outlook

Apr 5, 2013, 11:09 AM

New position, new outlook

Sammy Watkins has a new position and a new outlook this spring. Part of his new outlook stems from the advice given to him by the man whose position he inherits, Nuk Hopkins. What did Hopkins tell Watkins on how to approach the season? What does he say about his approach last season? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: New position, new outlook

Apr 5, 2013, 11:25 AM

With his speed I worry more about him running into coverage. It's not that much space between the LBs and safties then the corners. But then again his speed can get him back out side.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sammy isn't inhumanly fast, it's his application of his

Apr 5, 2013, 3:40 PM

speed at the right time in his routes that makes him deadly. I think he's smart enough not to run into coverage after he has some experience out there.

"This season, everything is different"...

Apr 5, 2013, 12:51 PM

I like that Mr. Watkins. I seriously hope you break every receiving record at Clemson, and help lead this team to an undefeated 2013. Go Tigers!

LOL "Won't be runnin so many sweeps"

Apr 5, 2013, 4:32 PM

Imagine that, using our all-american receiver to.... catch passes. Man what a concept.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What???

Apr 5, 2013, 5:38 PM

Nuke beat him out of the job. One of the reasons was Sammy's pot experience and the other was just plain hard work on Nuke's part.

As far as the coaches doing their jobs you might want to review that last drive of the season. Now consider that and compare the chemistry between Nuke and Tajh and consider what the OC has to say about chemistry between Sammy and Tajh.

If you don't believe The Chad when he said their chemistry wasn't finished you'd just be calling him a liar. Why beat around the bush?

We've got everything to to look forward to in football, why take cheap shots at the coaching staff?

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What???

Apr 5, 2013, 8:48 PM

Well spoken!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I honestly feel that this season

Apr 5, 2013, 4:38 PM

Is going to be REALLY exceptional for not only Clemson, but Sammy.

Records are going to be broken and Sammy is going to shine!!

Sammy is a dynamic playmaker with a stud QB throwing him the ball and the sky is the limit.

Jawja? Take note because on August 31st....the "Deuce" is LOOSE!!

GO TIGERS!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic