Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Four-star DE ready to dive into recruiting process
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,615

Front Page Story: Four-star DE ready to dive into recruiting process

Dec 5, 2013, 5:37 PM

Four-star DE ready to dive into recruiting process

One of the state's top defensive players for the 2015 recruiting cycle wanted to wait until after his season and after his dad's surgery to concentrate fully on recruiting. What does he say about the in-state schools? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Four-star DE ready to dive into recruiting process

Dec 5, 2013, 5:52 PM

Would really love to get Mr. Huggins and Tuttle . I could see the two of them having immediate impacts.

Proud Clemson Fan and Active Brother of the Kappa Alpha Order

" Dieu et les Dames"

Dec 5, 2013, 8:01 PM

If some folks could get together and make a very impressive invitation card, I would be more than happy to deliver in myself along with what we would expect him to be at Clemson. You know, the very exact invitation card that Bama, usuc, Aubum, Missy St., Oregon, Ohio St., just name them, the same numeral cards they all send. Its a shame to be the only collegiate recruiting virgins being beat by one of the best of the best in putting together those very special invitation recruiting cards. I'm proud that Clemson has ran to my knowledge a squeaky clean program to this point. But when it's at the point that most every division 1 program are using the very special numeral invitation cards. Especially the ones that's been DOWN for awhile are getting the best of the 5***** recruits in the same recruiting year with added incentives beyond AAA facilities. Well I'm All In, and I'm volunteering to be a private courier that delivers the special invitation cards to be a part of Clemson sports. It isn't about how many invitation letters you can stuff in a recruits mail box anymore. Todays recruiting is ABOUT a nicely dressed person ( I will only work alone:) ) to hand deliver a personal invitation to become a member of one of Clemson's great athletic programs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2013, 10:52 AM

Yes, I am positive that we never use any monetary incentives to induce recruits to come to us ;o)

Re:Whoever gets this guy will be getting a hoss. I hope it

Dec 5, 2013, 7:40 PM

ic Clemson.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,615
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic