Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From Cornblut
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 4,467

From Cornblut

Jan 19, 2015, 5:16 AM

DB Mark Fields Jr. has not announced a commitment to Clemson publicly but he may have given the Tiger staff a silent commitment. Sunday night DB Kareem Orr of Chattanooga, who had been on Clemson's board, said he was called by recruiter Dan Brooks and was told the Tigers had gotten a commitment from another defensive back over the weekend and were now filled up at the position. With that news, Orr said he will not visit Mississippi State this coming weekend and either Georgia or Ohio State the final weekend. He went to Arizona State over the weekend and currently favors the Sun Devils.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From Cornblut

Jan 19, 2015, 6:23 AM

I wonder if Orr wanted to commit and was held in the " friend zone " until Fields came to Clemson for his visit ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sounds as if

Jan 19, 2015, 6:56 AM

he wanted to be a Tiger. Hope he has a good career and gets a good education. He must be a decent kid for Dabo to have been recruiting him but of course I wish the very best for Clemson!
Go Tigers!!

Re: Sounds as if

Jan 19, 2015, 7:01 AM

Not real sure how badly he wanted to be a Tiger. He recently got an offer from OSU and that seems to be higher on his priority list than Clemson. Who really knows.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if he wanted to commit he should have.

Jan 19, 2015, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Re: From Cornblut ]

Fields is a relatively new development. ..Orr had pLenty of opportunity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: if he wanted to commit he should have.

Jan 19, 2015, 8:09 AM

Pretty sure Orr didnt have a committable offer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: if he wanted to commit he should have.

Jan 19, 2015, 11:54 AM

Orr had a committable offer. He was a guy that was criminally underrated (should've been a mid 200's 4-star type. A notch below Fields but definitely a guy we would've taken.

He(Orr) could have committed earlier, but didn't.

Jan 19, 2015, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: From Cornblut ]

With Kornbutt reporting this, seems Fields is a Tiger.

Re: From Cornblut

Jan 19, 2015, 7:38 AM

Orr has plenty of offers, ASU, OSU, MISS ST. If he WERE ALL IN, he had the opportunity. You cant blame kids for playing the recruiting game, but I much prefer kids like Watson, Hyatt, Bowers, Watkins, etc that commit early, and stick to it. I do still remember the day Anthony committed to us, ON signing day. It was exciting, yes, just like Steward and Spiller, but Dabo is kind of getting us used to NON excitement on signing day, having our class already committed for the most part long before signing day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds as if....

Jan 19, 2015, 8:01 AM

Korncoot has a tiger illustrated subscription....

Re: Corn knows how to cost us both.***

Jan 19, 2015, 11:42 AM

Too bad we couldn't take both. Seems like we fritter away

Jan 19, 2015, 11:49 AM

some scholarships on people sometimes. And what if Fields pulls a surprise and goes to Texas?

Re: Too bad we couldn't take both. Seems like we fritter away

Jan 19, 2015, 11:57 AM

*cough cough Davis twins and Trapp*

Please don't start this argument again....***

Jan 19, 2015, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Too bad we couldn't take both. Seems like we fritter away ]

Replies: 13
| visibility 4,467
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic