Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 68
| visibility 802

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Sep 16, 2019, 7:52 AM

Friday night, calm except for a guy coming into the Big Clock to say some other guy got hit by a car in front of the Ingles. I don't know why they didn't go into Ingles. Maybe they robbed the joint as soon as we left.

Saturday tons of football and I just happened to run into one of my best college buddies in McDonald's of all places.

Sunday lazy to start then went to Fire Forged to drink some beers then to see IT chapter II.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

big clock??***

Sep 16, 2019, 7:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One in Berea one in Easley.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:01 AM

It is more family restaurant than drive in like the other Clocks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahhhh, gotcha.***

Sep 16, 2019, 8:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bout time you showed up! Thx 4 askin!

Sep 16, 2019, 7:57 AM

Quiet dinner Fri nite at home, relaxing after New England travels and lobster eating..
Football all day Saturday, tried new beers which were good to great, awesome Tiger beatdown of the exCUSERS!
Sunday, early service, yardwork to sweat off some lbs, watched some Tigers playing for big$$, DIL birthday dinner @ TipsyTaco...9.41-6/10!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alright

Sep 16, 2019, 8:00 AM

Friday took the moms and wife to Grandad’s Apple Barn followed by roaming around Main St Hendersonville and lunch at Dandelion (I recommend if you’re up that way)

Saturday piddled at yard work and watching football- how ‘bout them Tigers getting the orange monkey off their backs.

Sunday family stuff more piddling around the house

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

We passed through downtown H'ville on one of our summer

Sep 16, 2019, 8:57 AM

jaunts. I have going to hang out there for a weekend marked as a must-do. I was shocked at what it looked like after not having been there in years.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

McFarlans Bakery and Underground Baking Co are 2 more

Sep 16, 2019, 8:59 AM

Places I highly recommend

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Welp, the Tigers won but I didn't die.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:05 AM

Better this weekend. A little less pain. Still the brace is annoying, but only 9 more weeks of it.

:(

I did indulge myself in a nice JB Black bourbon for kickoff. 1st drink since mid August.

4/10 (+10000 for the bourbon)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Decent.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:10 AM

Friday- sick with cold
Saturday- sick with cold as Tigers won
Sunday- sick with cold as Panthers didn’t lose
Monday- hungover

That’s the way the jelly rolls so they say.

Friday: Not bad

Sep 16, 2019, 8:22 AM

Saturday: Had a lot to do but wife of decided we needed to "make a memory" with the kids. So pack everything up and go "hiking" at a local county park. Went as you would expect. I was the mule hauling while the kids complained the whole time. Fun.

Got home just in time to cut grass and watch some football.

Wife of found a buddybook post that had a little 1-2 month old walker pup needing a home. It was found on the side of the road covered in fleas and shaking. Well since our beagle is dying to have a friend, we gave that little dog a home. Named him Waylon. And by God he acts like a Waylon. Calm and laid back, but if the beagle messes with him too much, he goes off. You can tell he grew up on the streets. Should have named him Tyrone.

Sunday: Meetings all day, Tacos with wife of's friends.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Just remember...

Sep 16, 2019, 8:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L584-djnMU

lots of family

Sep 16, 2019, 8:37 AM

Friday - didn't do ####. long work week > laying on couch and watching weak florist and the fighting mike leach's. didn't even fire the grill up...ate zaxby's. 6/10

Sattidy - drove up to g-vegas to see grand dad. he was doing better then people were saying so that's good. watched the game with dad and 2 of the 3 sakerlina fans i know were with us. holy #### you guys got it made up there. nothing but clemson talk, and then the stupid sakerlina fans, lol. they're as bad as advertised...kind of forgot since I haven't really been around em in 6-7 years. 7/10

Sunday - brunched w/ grand dad. stax omega or something...never been there. not bad, definitely a upstate SC grandparent type of spot on a Sunday mawn. drove back to the A. #### traffic. birds won. made up for lost time w/ dawghater2she. 9/10

cheers to hearing bout nothing but the pedophiles coming into AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHINS all god #### ############# week.

Pretty good...

Sep 16, 2019, 8:39 AM

Friday...dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Anderson, don't like a lot of chains, but this one seems to run their business well. Always slammed after 6pm, but quick seating before that, food consistent, etc... Monsoon dropped on us on way home. Had left dog outside and kids let him in before cleaning him...was a CF.

Saturday...had previously declared day-of-flow with no disturbances. Family DGAF...daughter-of had loudest little girl ever spend the night Friday night into Saturday. Breakfast at Mama Penns, where said girl actually embarrassed us in there, which is kinda hard to do in that kind of place. Friend doesn't leave until 5pm day of many CF's. Dinner at Dolce Vita...meh. Home to watch Tigers lock down a road win. Don't feel all that comfortable with the offense right now, but had the same feeling at this point last year. BV scheming to his personnel never ceases to amaze.

Sunday...a lot of nothing in the morning. Hit the Greek Festival (or whatever it's called now) at Anderson civic center. Food was very good, probably better than the greek deal in Augusta or Greenville. Watch some football...fantasy team goes down in flames and now 0-2 after what was a consensus #1 team heading out of the draft. Dinner with wife-of and boss from Germany at Trappe Door. Good as always and love the Bavik Pilsner that have on tap. Home, bed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you tried that Carson's yet?***

Sep 16, 2019, 8:51 AM

Re: Have you tried that Carson's yet?***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:10 AM

Carsons has never impressed me...They pay Walt Diptula to over exaggerated so you no it's not very good

Fair is fair.

Sep 16, 2019, 9:49 AM

No need to make that drive then.

Only once, but wasn't impressed...

Sep 16, 2019, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Have you tried that Carson's yet?*** ]

waitress appeared to be a meth addict...or really really never brushed or flossed.

Steak was just ok.

Probably need to give it another try because the service could have detracted from the food a bit.

The Galley has the best steak in the area IMO***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Have you tried that Carson's yet?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed...really like the galley...

Sep 16, 2019, 11:43 AM

everything I've had there is good.

Had the blackened salmon there last week and the cedar plank salmon from their over is good too.

Cedar plank salmon is my go-to. Wife likes their medallions***

Sep 16, 2019, 12:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nick and Milton of Nick’s fame, were part of Anderson

Sep 16, 2019, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Pretty good... ]

Greek Community.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Greeks huh?

Sep 16, 2019, 9:31 AM

That explains the gheyness of Nicks.

SAY THAT TO NICK’S FACE!

Sep 16, 2019, 9:54 AM

Nick RIP was a boxer and told us he invented the bolo punch.

https://www.fighttips.com/bolo-punch/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dem Fantasy Foosball Feels

Sep 16, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Pretty good... ]

Preseason #1 in both leagues.

1-1 in one, looking at 0-2 in the other (assuming OBJ gets more than 10pts in PPR tonight...if not, then 1-1 there, too)

A fine example of weekendedness.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:54 AM

Friday, took half day, took the pup to run at RH Mom's all afternoon, then back to the house around 5:00 to pick up Mrs. Tig and head to Pineville to get on the train to head into the bowels of the city for free bluegrass show at First Ward Park. Weather was perfect, rain moved out just before the show started and temps were magnificent. Coddle Creek opened, and brought out legendary bluegrass royalty Jack Lawrence to play the set with them. Then Keller & the Keels headlined, kicked off with the Eddie Money tribute Two Tickets To Paradise. Fantastic show and Keller Williams always delivers.

Saturday, slept in, lazy morning then chores. Made a grocery run, then the pup and I went back to RH Mom's and watched the coots. Left at the half to go pick up Mrs. Tig and headed down to eat the St. Anne Catholic Church International Festival. For two days, that's the best restaurant in town. They had food from around 12 different countries, and all of it was excellent. Made it home just in time to see Clemson score the first TD, settled in and while I can't say I was nervous, I was a little disappointed at the offense and their inconsistency early on. Clemson finally just wore out Sarah Coots, but I think we're still a bit of a work in progress as to how to distribute the ball. The defense gave me an erection that lasted for more than four hours, but I did not call my physician.

Sunday, tried to sleep in but pup was full of piss-n'-vinegar so had to get up and take her out. Got up and drank coffee, made an omelet, grabbed a shower, then over to check on RH Mom (Sis left for Sarah Coots on Thursday). Back home around 1:00 to gran a snack, get bass and beers, and head over for LOUD rock and roll jam session. Played for four hours, then home around 6:30 because Mrs. Tig made Sunday dinner...pork roast and scalloped taters. 'Twas delish, ate too much, cleaned up kitchen then sat down to watch Fear The Walking Dead and Preacher.

I'm happy with fact I covered the Vegas spread on weekending, took the over and won.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Sep 16, 2019, 8:57 AM

Good. I did yardwork, watched futbaw and beat my weiner so hard that it looks like it got in a fight with a monkey wrench.

Sep 16, 2019, 10:27 AM

Sep 16, 2019, 9:09 AM

Friday: watch UNC game.

Saturday: went on a long walk in the AM. Very nice weather. Went friends house. Watched Bama and then Clemson game.

Sunday: couch bum.

9/10.

Friday - Drove from CT. to Albany to pick up Syracuse buddy.

Sep 16, 2019, 9:18 AM

Then drove to Syracuse. Went to Press Club Pub for happy hour....huge mini-skirt scene. Then went to The Varsity. Met the owner of the Chicago Cubs. Had a slice and a beer. Walked around campus for an hour.

Saturday - Went to Jim Beam’s tailgate and met his beautiful family. Had great Dinosaur Q, many beers, and one of JB’s Heady Topper’s. Took shuttle to game. Met Ken Pengitore outside dome. Talked to him about Edgefield homey Ben Anderson, the mastermind of how we run down the hill now. Dome is very loud but temperature was almost perfect.

Overall chick scene at Cuse, no Clemson, Carolina, or UGA but dang close.

Overall 8.5 out of 10.

Nobody cares anymore

Sep 16, 2019, 9:43 AM

josephg® said:

huge mini-skirt scene

Overall chick scene at Cuse, no Clemson, Carolina, or UGA but dang close.

Not one but two mentions and not a single pig to be found

Isaac Asimov

Nobody cares anymore

Sep 16, 2019, 10:30 AM

NICE LOOKING...

Sep 16, 2019, 4:38 PM

tattoos!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ha, ladies I was with

Sep 16, 2019, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Friday - Drove from CT. to Albany to pick up Syracuse buddy. ]

said that Cuse ladies were ugly

Personally, I saw many many that I would do but that is not saying much

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Cheers, Joe

Sep 16, 2019, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Friday - Drove from CT. to Albany to pick up Syracuse buddy. ]

Glad you made it to the tailgate. Many beers were consumed and the thorough beat down was nice. I was hoping to have no one left in our entire section at the end of the game, but we went downstairs to be with the other Clemson fans and team for the last couple minutes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Went to ATL Fri night. Beat GaTech Saturday.

Sep 16, 2019, 9:22 AM

Got krunked Sunday.

15/10

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Wondered if you went.***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:23 AM

I did. We came back to gville after game***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:24 AM

Nice, My cousin, SlickRick was there with family.

Sep 16, 2019, 9:26 AM

Did yall meet up?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

uuuhhh, yes***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:29 AM

I don't know... meh, I guess

Sep 16, 2019, 9:33 AM

Wife worked Friday until late and all day Sunday, so I played daddy daycare a lot. Not really an issue at their age.

Keto diet limited my alcohol consumption, but I'm down to 205 (from a high point of 230). A man at work today complemented my figure, so that'll keep me motivated.

Kids had football game against the Clinton Little Devils. The Tiny Mites division forfeited because Clinton didn't have enough players show up. The Mighty Mites division won 34-6. Daughter didn't play due to forfeit, son played pretty good. Blocked well at RT and drew steady double teams at DT. Linebackers and DE's had at least 8 sacks, including a safety.

Watched the Clemmons game.

Intermittently installed hardwood flooring in the kitchen. That job is going well.

Took the kids to brunch at Alodia's (nicest restaurant in town) while the wife was at work out of spite. I had a bloody mary and an irish coffee, and a frittata with sausage. Kids had bananna pancakes with strawberrys. Daughter folded hers like a taco and called it a "Brunch-wrap Supreme", like the Crunch-wrap supreme at Taco Bell. I LOL'd. You can't hide class.

Watched Tombstone with the kids and caught up on some Shameless after they went to bed.

Didn't have sexitime. No scratch that, I'm pretty sure I got a blowie on Friday night. So that was a nice suprise.

The house is a wreck because the wife is slacking. It really puts a damper on things.

7/10 but a solid 7

Sep 16, 2019, 9:35 AM

Wife is out of country for work all weekend and this week, so that is the reason for 7.

Friday - grilled out and played with the kids.

Saturday - pancake breakfast, mow grass and Tigers win.

Sunday - church, Lions game, party as kids did sleepover at grandma and grandpa.

7/10 but I cannot understand how single parents handle this everyday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dickensian (best of times, worst of times).

Sep 16, 2019, 9:39 AM

Friday was nice. Knocked off early, had a relaxed evening. Noice.

Saturday was even better. Got an early walk in. Then watched LFC win big. Then did a little work. Then off to karate. Got home to see Norwich and The Dude beat Mancrapper Citeh. Then watched more non-Clemson football than usual - some of GT, some of the coots, etc. Then enjoyed the win at the Loud House. Then watched two good fights. Stayed up WAY past APM's bed time.

Sunday - Mrs. PAW wanted some special time in da mawn. APM did not complain. Then early church. Then drove to Richmond to meet with a mentor of mine with whom I'd had some misunderstandings. We worked it out. Very glad I made the trip, BUT (HUGE BUT)...

Woke dis mawn to learn a friend and former co-worker of mine's 4yo daughter died of a rare form of cancer. Brought tears to APM's eyes. They had posted about their journey on FB and it was so sad to see and so sad to see how it ended. My heart breaks for them. Hug your loved ones tight and don't ever take a friendship for granted. Heal any relationship that might be fractured. You never know how long any of us have.

Sorry to end on that heavy note, but dayum...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

####***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:51 AM

Still waiting

Sep 16, 2019, 10:00 AM

Got home early Friday, confirmed with wife she was not going to give birth that day so cracked open a beer. Cut grass and watched the clouds roll in. I should have known since I got my truck washed that day and decided to cut grass we'd have a hellacious storm. Started pouring down rain right as I was wrapping up, then the wind picked up. Was like a mini hurricane, almost lost my greenhouse. So I stayed in it trying to keep it from flying away during some bad lightning, wind, and torrential downpour. Lost my beer in the process, tough afternoon.

Saturday up early to piddle around the house with some things. Wife continues to want to move furniture and other things for no reason, twice she's had me move something only to move it right back where it was. Put my foot down and refused, she pouted. Oh well. Confirmed around 2:30 she was not going to have a baby that day, cracked open a beer. Took the old boat out for a spin for the first time this year, got those nostalgic feels and now I don't think I want to see it sold. Back home to watch the game where I reconfirmed wife was not having a child that night so I got into the gin and tonic.

Sunday did nothing. Really thought it might be time to go to the hospital, so stuck around the house all day. Nothing happened, so the wait continues.

Any green bud ready to harvest in greenhouse?***

Sep 16, 2019, 10:06 AM

Of course not, that's illegal

Sep 16, 2019, 10:13 AM

Got some cherry tomatoes, a small fig tree, and blueberry bush. Orange, lemon, and lime trees on order. I've been fighting fuggin caterpillars for about 2 weeks now, I think I finally turned the tide with neem oil though.

Fall equinox is a week away though....

Well, rest up. Enjoy the calm before the storm.

Sep 16, 2019, 1:02 PM

Because when you go to the hospital, it's all adrenaline and no sleep from then on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had ups and down

Sep 16, 2019, 10:12 AM

Thursday: Red and I flew from RDU to DCA and from DCA to BGR for a wedding in Bar Harbor, Maine. We were stuck at the dreaded 35X gate at DCA. If you know, you know. We were bussed out to our plane at the correct time, but there were "mechanical issues" and we were delayed from a 2:35pm takeoff to an 8:30pm takeoff. A backup plane from NY had to be flown in and the flight attendant on board timed out as the plane landed. The first backup flight attendant was not qualified for the flight so a second backup had to be called in. I will never fly American again, I should have known better. We landed in Bangor around 10:30 and then drove to Bar Harbor. Got in at midnight and asleep by 1am.

Friday: Breakfast at a place called Everyday Joes. Great little short order diner. Had a sausage, egg and cheese wrap and some pretty good local coffee. We hiked Cadillac Mountain with the couple that we went with. Spectacular views of the entire town, harbors and Atlantic Ocean. Two hours up and down, five miles round trip and 1,241 ft of vertical gain.

Wedding was on Sand Beach at 5pm. Small ceremony then over to a place called Havana for cocktail hour and dinner. Good food all around. Had a lobster/rice dish and split Red's steak with her. Buddy of mine that moved to San Fran was in town also, so we all caught up after the wedding over a case of PBR. Funny how just a few years ago it was all #### talking and sharing stories of girls we were running around with. But now we all are looking life squarely in the eyes and had a pretty good heart to heart for about three hours.

Saturday: Snagged some coffee before leaving town. BGR to LGA to RDU. Caught the kickoff of the Clemson game and just unwound from the quick up and down.

Sunday: Little bit of yard work. Relaxed and grilled some burgers for dinner and had macaroni salad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

1,2***

Sep 16, 2019, 10:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least I am ranked.***

Sep 16, 2019, 10:37 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll agree, 1, 2... but from experience, these two are like

Sep 16, 2019, 11:23 AM

lamb chops and mint jelly.

They're best if you have them at the same time.

Lambchops by herself is decent.... but mint jelly by himself is horrible and only enjoyed by lunatics/deviants.

You know all the right things to say***

Sep 16, 2019, 11:39 AM

Not bad at all

Sep 16, 2019, 10:17 AM

Friday: I am sure I watched something on the ACC network

Saturday: went to see my son coach his first game, drove down to West Trashley for my own. Ate at Home Team BBQ, fully converted, #### good stuff. Watched the chickens, lost in the rain and went home

Sunday: recovery day, watched scokker and football, ate leftovers from HTBBQ. Drunk as hell but no throwing up, halfway home and my phone is blowing up, I didn't even have to use my AK, yesterday was a good day

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

long

Sep 16, 2019, 10:27 AM

Tuesday night went to Clemson to get a shorter ride to DE. Had dinner at Evolve Kitchen + Table where Brioso was. Awesome food, highly recommend it. https://www.evolvekandt.com/

Wednesday drove the roughly 12 hours to Lower Slower Delaware, stayed at my bro's place between Lewis and Rehobeth. Took the dogs to the boardwalk and they got many pets, had awesome Thrashers fries with salt and vinegar, sat outside of Dogfish Head and got their inhouse Octoberfest beer and some pretzel bites.

Got up early Thursday and took the dogs to Cape Henlopen park to let the dogs run on the beach. Deal loved the surf and didn't mind getting swamped. The little white dog was very apprehensive, not sure about the waves. Stored the dogs in the house and sat on the beach at Rehobeth, very nice day. Sweet that you can rent chairs and umbrella off of the beach. Water was chilly compared to the south but very nice. Had awesome Italian sandwiches on the beach from Frank and Louie's, even DGUARCHITECT would have been impressed.

Went out Thursday and got the awesome Nicoboli from Nicola's pizza, like a stromboli but better. Willma got fish and chips from GoFish which was pretty good.

Got up early Friday and drove to NY, stayin at Cazanovia, cool little town. Lots of dog walks Friday and Saturday.

Made it to Syracuse Saturday to go into a couple of bars (Faegans was one) that were uber packed. Had an awesome Gyro at King David's. Went to game, drank beers, saw the Tigers dominate.

Got up Sunday and drove the ~14 hours to GA.

the end

Went to The Varsity Fri. and Acropolis Sat. after game. Both

Sep 16, 2019, 10:52 AM

a few doors down from King David’s.

East coast party don't ever end......

Sep 16, 2019, 10:54 AM

Friday. Shot Sunrise. Cut grass. Checked game cameras. Haven't hunted yet.
Cooked Spaghetti for girls. Watched Boston College lose.

Saturday. Watched Coots lose to Bama. Made pizza for girls. Watched Tigers blew away Cuse. Watched Buck Rogers.

Sunday. Managed to get up. Watched Premier League soccer. Watched Daniel Boone. Watched NFL. Panties lose. Cowboys win. Made sausage gravy and biscuits for girls. Watched Clemson soccer gals beat coots 1-0.

oooooh...APM digs those "hooped" socks. Men need those.***

Sep 16, 2019, 10:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sarah Osborne

Sep 16, 2019, 11:19 AM

Doesn't look anything like Ozzie. ;)

I'd like to run a Crazy Train on her, if you get my drift.***

Sep 16, 2019, 11:24 AM

That. Is. Some. One's. DAUGHTER!***

Sep 16, 2019, 11:38 AM

That. Is. Some. One's. DAUGHTER!

Sep 16, 2019, 11:40 AM

Whale......

Sep 16, 2019, 11:20 AM

Friday night - Thunderstorm with wind/lightening cancelled cub scout camping night. Watched TV. Same thunderstorm also fried den TV (our oldest TV fwiw).

Saturday - Morning wife took the kids to go apple picking in NC. Allowed me time to trim the hedges. Showered and went to Chapin to buy mom's groceries, took them to her, unloaded them, fixed her water, took out her garbage, and retrieved mail from the neighbor (big check so important), thanks USPS. Ate lunch, then off to Best Buy to replace den TV. Bought a 55" Sony to replace the 42" we had. It's wall mounted so removed old TV, put brackets on new one, hung it. Got done just in time to watch the coots get curb-stomped by Bama, again. Kids come home. Drink a 5-second bourbon pour with coke then a beer per quarter through the Clemson game. Passed out after game.

Sunday - Woke up. Wife took middle son to go get a betta fish/aquarium/food/etc. I kept others. Afternoon I went to Publix again for own family food run. Came back and crashed last night.

Spent too much money, but Clemson won. 7/10

Any Juan know an electrician who can install a whole house surge protector? One of those things would have paid for itself 5 times over by now. tia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Morning wife?

Sep 16, 2019, 11:43 AM

you got pigs of the afternoon wife?

Re: Thank you

Sep 16, 2019, 11:59 AM

Sep 16, 2019, 11:57 AM

Friday: worked late and went home and played with MfOjr. some. Bought fish plates for my mom. Watched a little TV and finished reading Oliver Twist.

Saturday: worked until noon. Stopped by Wal-Mart. Watched a little football. Loaded up the trailer and went to my pond with MfOjr. to ride the four-wheeler, fish a little, and shoot the 17-cal. Came home, put everything away. Grilled wings and watched Clemson commence to kicking some Cuse tail.

Sunday: Worked, ate lunch with family. Watched some football and played "tickle" game with Jr. Took him back to his moms :(. Went home depressed, worked on ice maker, took short nap. Watched a little more football and grilled chicken and made a salad. Watched race and drank a couple of beers before heading to bed.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Epic***

Sep 16, 2019, 12:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lemme guess - drank frou frou IPAs and ate lima beans?***

Sep 16, 2019, 1:05 PM

Boozy

Sep 16, 2019, 1:51 PM

Fri - hung out with friends and drank too much a lot. Even got into the bourbon. Didn't make karaoke because of the hanging out with friends. Didn't stay up too late though, so

Sat - was not too bad of a hangover since I got to bed at a decent time Fri night. Watched the coots get a beat down, enjoyed. Watched the Tigers whup dat 'cuse ice, enjoyed. Watched a lot of football, went 4-1 on my bets, including a two team parlay so saw the online account balance go up, enjoyed. Stayed up with the wife until the wee hours just talking and hanging out. No redhead things until

Sun - got the day going with redhead things. Mostly watched football, hit up special Sunday night karaoke in honor of our friend Joe who passed away nearly two years ago. Passed at 91 and was doing karaoke almost up until the day he died. Was an Air Force vet, self-made businessman, local legend and a sweetheart of a man.

All in all, pretty darn good weekend with my liver taking one for the team. 10/10.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Replies: 68
| visibility 802
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic