Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Freshmen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Freshmen

Apr 24, 2017, 10:41 PM

How much do Tee Higgins, Amari Rodgers, and Travis Etienne see the field this year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Freshmen

Apr 24, 2017, 10:47 PM

According to the annoying Walt deptula, tee Higgins with be the greatest WR to ever play at Clemson. Hope he starts soon.

Apr 24, 2017, 10:51 PM

I don't know if he will be the best, but he is plenty good, and I bet he leaves a pretty impressive legacy. At least, that is my hope. He is tall, great hands and can run after the catch. I think he will be another great one at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

for once he might be right***

Apr 24, 2017, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Freshmen ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 10:48 PM

Reckon they'll see it every week. Pretty tough to miss when they're that close to it.

Apr 24, 2017, 10:50 PM

Every Saturday or Thursday we play , and their view of it will be really good because they'll all be at field level .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 24, 2017, 10:59 PM

They'll see it every day!!!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Higgins will get the most snaps of the 3...

Apr 24, 2017, 11:10 PM

But the majority might not come until the middle of the year or later.

Etienne won't redshirt out of need, but I don't know how much he will play. I can see him having a similar role as Zac Brooks in Zac's freshman year

Rodgers is the most physically ready to play, but it will be tough to get snaps at the "2" behind Ray Ray and Powell

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Higgins will get the most snaps of the 3...

Apr 24, 2017, 11:27 PM

Pretty much my thoughts.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2017, 11:17 PM

Excellent question, wish I had an answer for all. Just guessing after Higgins IMO.
Tee Higgins will be too much talent to hide or waste time sitting. Rogers could be the next A. Scott, just saying by build and speed. Scott will be missed on returns. Don't know much about when Travis finally get's here and puts on a helmet, and that's pretty much my most accurate stance I can say at this point until I see them playing against the competing roster. A good post on Feaster was just posted by you a few days ago, If he's all he is supposed to be, he and Choice will carry initial load. Not denying however, the HS tape I've seen on Travis, He's coming for sure and an excellent RB recruit out of LSU's backyard.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:26 PM

I wouldn't bet on any of them seeing significant snaps. WR and RB are deep positions and they're not early enrollees. I could see Higgins carving a role if Overton doesn't put on some weight and Rodgers might get some work on special teams. Etienne seems like a long shot considering how few touches Feaster got as a true freshman. It's all fun speculation until they get into camp though.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:34 PM

I love Amari's film. He deserves a lot more hype. The way he high points the ball at his size... Unreal

Apr 24, 2017, 11:41 PM

It's not a lack of talent, but he doesn't get here until July and he's behind RR3 and Powell.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic