Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fox''s Tucker Carlson has lost 4 major advertisers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 417

Fox''s Tucker Carlson has lost 4 major advertisers

Jun 13, 2020, 6:00 PM

Because of his fake coverage of the George Floyd murder. Instead, he covered the "rioters and looter who were cutting road through our culture'. He also insisted the Black Lives Matter were behind the rioting and looting. There is no evidence of that what so ever, unless a whole lot BLM members are 20-something white dudes.

Walt Disney Co., Papa John’s, Poshmark and T-Mobile have pulled there ads from Carlson's misleading, fake outrage show. The statement from Fox:

Fox Corporation Executive Chairman and CEO Lachlan Murdoch:
"The events that have unfolded over the past week have left me shocked and saddened. Each of you has been in my thoughts as we watch the tragic death of George Floyd continue to cause immense pain and spark important discussions around the country. It is essential that we grieve with the Floyd family, closely listen to the voices of peaceful protest and fundamentally understand that black lives matter."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fox''s Tucker Carlson has lost 4 major advertisers

Jun 13, 2020, 8:50 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/OsopePatrisse/status/1267904454604414976?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fox''s Tucker Carlson has lost 4 major advertisers

Jun 13, 2020, 10:20 PM

Ok, so police shooting black people is really caused by BLM? There are extremists on both sides. She's one of theres. But you cant characterize the whole movement by one extreme voice.

I remember Martin Luther King calling for peaceful protests while at the same time Malcolm X was calling for 'violence to meet violence'. Then you throw in the Black Panthers...and you have 1968 all over again. Cooler heads always prevail. There are always going to be bomb-throwers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think he or Fox cares?

Jun 13, 2020, 10:27 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are those just "Fake News"...?***

Jun 13, 2020, 10:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 417
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic