Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fox's Napolitano says,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 345

Fox's Napolitano says,

Oct 4, 2019, 11:00 AM

"For heaven's sake, Trump was just investigated by Mueller for two-and-a-half tumultuous years for allegedly bringing the Russian government into the 2016 election and now he has attempted in one phone call to bring the Ukrainian government into the 2020 election! Does he understand the laws he has sworn to uphold?

It was to remedy just such reckless, constitutionally destructive behavior that impeachment was intended."

--

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-trump-attacks-presidency

--

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his days are numbered at FNC***

Oct 4, 2019, 11:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nah, they keep that dude during the day

Oct 4, 2019, 11:41 AM

he's about the biggest never trumper there is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's also a big Ron Paul supporter so the neocons

Oct 4, 2019, 12:11 PM

there already didnt like him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: his days are numbered at FNC***

Oct 4, 2019, 11:42 AM [ in reply to his days are numbered at FNC*** ]

Too much truth out of him and he is not towing the party line. He should know better. He should have left his honesty and morals at the door.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

again, his truth has been wrong for 2 years. Sounds like

Oct 4, 2019, 12:20 PM

lies to me. Or stupidity

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: again, his truth has been wrong for 2 years. Sounds like

Oct 4, 2019, 12:24 PM

Maybe he is accurate, but he isnt talking about an every day citizen. A little different with the POTUS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Napolitano has a hard on for Trump. He's been wrong

Oct 4, 2019, 11:40 AM

at every word he's said so far. He had in jail 20 times by now

He probably eats babies, too.***

Oct 4, 2019, 11:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nah, Imo, Napolitano is a conservative centrist.

Oct 4, 2019, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Napolitano has a hard on for Trump. He's been wrong ]

He seems to be able to see the truth through the fog. Seems his intent is to defend law rather than defending either party. Fox has a few of those ex judges and federal district prosecutors with that attitude.

Libs think they are all in the bunker with Trump because they don't spin. I exclude that yankee who has her own show on Sat evenings. Jeannen or something like that. The one who sound like she belongs on Housewives of New Jersey.

Sometimes she's probably right but you'll have to let me know if that's true. The sound of her voice rips my skin off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the very few principled Republicans left.***

Oct 4, 2019, 11:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 345
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic