Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Foxnews has a pic on the front page that says it all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Foxnews has a pic on the front page that says it all

Nov 19, 2020, 9:33 AM

An old lady surrounded by 6 young antifa thugs cloaked in black, trying to steal her Trump flag ...

This is your team Dems ... own it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Foxnews has a pic on the front page that says it all

Nov 19, 2020, 9:35 AM

hey board dems, Raise your hands if you approve of ANTIFA.

Hey Board Trumpers, Raise your hands if you hate black people.

(nobody raising their hands), shoot we could have saved a lot of back and forth arguing in here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are only two sides ... they are on the left

Nov 19, 2020, 9:36 AM

With you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This may be both the dumbest and most illuminating post

Nov 19, 2020, 9:38 AM

I’ve seen on here in quite some time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I would hope everyone on this board rejects facsism

Nov 19, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to There are only two sides ... they are on the left ]

But no, they are a bunch of kids living at home with mom and they are darn angry about it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you know the old lady is fascist?***

Nov 19, 2020, 9:44 AM

something something there are only two sides

Nov 19, 2020, 9:48 AM

#DoesntWorkLikeThat

Re: There are only two sides ... they are on the left

Nov 19, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to There are only two sides ... they are on the left ]

Clem,

Have you ever heard of a continuum ? Or are you too busy with your 2 boxes.

Antifa doesn't represent my position any more than the KKK represents yours. Clem ??

Tik Tok has a video of a girl crying while driving her car.

Nov 19, 2020, 9:45 AM

She's on her way to her Uncle's funeral. Her aunt is in ICU. Her dad's best friend just died too. All from covid. And she has a ton of anti-mask, anti-lockdown, pro-Trump videos she's been posting for months. The comments are savage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tik Tok has a video of a girl crying while driving her car.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:24 AM

That’s what I do while grieving. Make tik tok videos.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Savager than that***

Nov 19, 2020, 11:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tik Tok has a video of a girl crying while driving her car.

Nov 19, 2020, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Tik Tok has a video of a girl crying while driving her car. ]

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/11/16/south-dakota-nurse-intv-newday-vpx.cnn

Actually, your post says it all...

Nov 19, 2020, 10:03 AM

you think of politics and country in terms of "team". "Your team", "my team", "them", "us"....you're a shining of example of a big part of what is wrong with our country right now.

I'm a registered Republican and I voted for Biden over Trump. It was a choice election for me, in that I wasn't voting for someone I supported, I was voting against someone I thought was incapable to hold the office and was bad for our country. Because I voted for Biden, doesn't mean that I condone actions of anarchist groups and groups claiming to be anti-fascist. Nor does a registered Democrat automatically support these groups because they might have liberal political leanings...same goes for registered Republicans not automatically supporting alt-right groups/ideals.

Your way of team thinking leads to all sorts of problems...not the least of which is the inability to think for one's self/critical thinking. A good example of that is all of the people that are now convinced the election was stolen from President Trump/their team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay RINO***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:18 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Right...I'm neither conservative nor a Republican...

Nov 19, 2020, 11:31 AM

because I didn't vote for an utterly incompetent and idiotic President.

If Trump is what you think a Republican is, then I probably am a RINO in your eff'ed up view of the world.

Re: Okay RINO***

Nov 19, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Okay RINO*** ]

I think this video presents an interesting viewpoint.

Re: Okay RINO***

Nov 19, 2020, 2:39 PM

Sorry, wrong paste.

Try this

I've heard you say this several times.....

Nov 19, 2020, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Actually, your post says it all... ]

I get your aversion to Trump, and it seems like your decision involved some moral beliefs, but I've "known" you long enough to know you can't be a fan of Biden as a man or a politician. If Trump represents what's wrong with people in modern society, Biden represents what's wrong with politics in modern society.

It seems like in a no-win situation like that, no choice would be the best choice....it's what I did in 2016.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Semi Threadjack....I'm 1/10 political, at most,

Nov 19, 2020, 10:35 AM

to the point where a few years ago, I used some questionaire online to figure out who I 'wanted' to vote for....and got the Libertarian candidate at the time, and have since when I've gone thru that exercise...

It really seems to me, that their stance would check most people's boxes, at least those that are on the fence and voting for one candidate because they'd rather NOT vote for the other...

Why haven't they caught on? this is a SRS questions, coming from someone who's admittedly politically dumb

It’s because at the end of the day libertarians are a-holes.***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:36 AM

Re: It’s because at the end of the day libertarians are a-holes.***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:37 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/This-may-be-both-the-dumbest-and-most-illuminating-post-28167172

Re: It’s because at the end of the day libertarians are a-holes.***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:44 AM

I guess I would equate it to "Let's Make a Deal"

Nov 19, 2020, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Semi Threadjack....I'm 1/10 political, at most, ]

I'm guessing more Pubs would go Libertarian than Dems, but I could be wrong.

Here's my halfassed analogy.....

You and Jim are on Let's make a deal. You guys don't get along and rarely see eye to eye, but you manage to coexist in a dysfunctional friendship. You're in your elephant costume, and Jim is in his donkey costume.

There are three curtains. You're hoping to win a sweet sports car. You chose curtain 1 and there's an entry level Kia behind there. Not too exciting, not great, but it would serve your needs reasonably well, even if it's not what you wanted.

Monte Hall opens curtain 3 and there's a Huffy bike. "Whew" you think, "Didn't want that!".

Now's the big choice. Do you want curtain 2? Monte tells you there could be a Porsche 911 Turbo behind it, or there could be a wheelbarrow full of chicken manure. Here's the big kicker, if you choose 2 and there's a wheelbarrow of crap, then your frenemy Jim gets a 911 turbo.

You're going to hold tight on the Kia all day long and hope that it works, because at least it's not a Huffy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The thing I don't get about the Biden hate...

Nov 19, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to I've heard you say this several times..... ]

he seems genuinely well liked by politicians and people on both sides of the political aisle. He seems to take genuine moments to connect with people, veterans, stutterers, etc. I've seen accounts of him staying after town halls and taking questions for an hour or more just to make sure everyone felt heard. There is footage of Lindsay Graham nearly crying when talking about what a great human being Biden is. He raised his kids alone for a while after his wife and other child died horribly.

He's not been a particularly effective politician, sure, but honestly his income has only exploded post VP gig. He was pro-life for much of his career due to his faith and I believe has admitted he still struggles with balancing it all. I just don't see why anyone would find him personally offensive.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More than anything Biden seems pretty boring to me.

Nov 19, 2020, 10:48 AM

Which is why it's funny to see people characterize him as a pedophile, rapist, racist, corrupt, demented, head of an organized crime family. And it's also why it was wise to run him against Trump who is decidedly not boring.

If you say Trump is racist,

Nov 19, 2020, 10:52 AM [ in reply to The thing I don't get about the Biden hate... ]

Biden is on record making statements and passing legislation that is far more racist and/or detrimental to minorities than anything Trump has ever done.

If you say Trump and his family are crooked, c'mon, let's be honest.....nothing will ever come of it but there's enough there with Hunter's earnings to make one go hmmmmm.

If you say Trump's a creep with women, the Biden "moments" with women on stage, swimming nude around female secret service agents, etc should also bother you.

If you say Trump has no filter and says dumb stuff, well.......

Bottom line is that Biden has the edge in coming off as an overall nicer guy....that's about it.

I have no problem with all the negative things people think about Trump....I bet 80-90% of them are even true. However, if things really bother you ethically about Trump, it just seems logically incongruent to me to find any solace whatsoever in a vote for Biden.

The crime bill was ultimately a bad idea...

Nov 19, 2020, 11:14 AM

but at the time it was passed it was believed to be necessary to curb violent crime. People make mistakes. And Biden is a gaffe machine. He says things that are tone deaf. But hell, even Robert Byrd was praised by the NAACP at his death not for who he had been, but for who he had become.

He says dumb stuff.

The Hunter stuff - who knows - it wasn't enough for Trump's lapdog Barr to do anything with, we know that. I suspect Hunter was knee deep in #### and the people courting him were hoping to gain influence in government, but there is no evidence they did.

The naked swimming is weird but I guess if he's always done that it's not directed at anyone.

His touchy feely nature is weird too, but I've never seen it as sexual. Not that it's okay for that reason, but he's not bragging about grabbing anyone by the ##### or anything.

I think Trump is the first president in my lifetime who is completely and totally in it for Trump.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again, that last line is just 180 to what I think.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:20 AM

Biden has a lifetime in politics with truthfully minimal meaningful accomplishments to show for it. In that time he's never had to work a day job and is exponentially more powerful and wealthy than anyone else averaging low 6-figures over that same span would be.

When you look at what he's done vs what he's gained, how is he NOT in it for himself primarily?

Everyone is, to some extent, completely in it for

Nov 19, 2020, 11:32 AM

themselves. It's a part of human nature. But politics is one career where it's possible to be in it for yourself, but chose to do something that allows you to help other people. Trump is the first person who has held the office of the President that would never, ever put the country ahead of himself. ####, Biden is rich as hell already from speaking and books and he ran for President. Yes, he may be in it for the fact that his name will be in history books but he's got to be in it for some other reason.

Hell, half of the people who fervently support Trump still seem to have decided that he was some kind of saint to be so rich and still run for POTUS. Well, turns out he's got massive debt and it appears a large chunk of his presidency has been directed at enriching himself and his family.

At the end of the day, I cared about results.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:45 AM

Personally, my family (and my relatively young business) did as well during the past 4 years as we've ever done. Made more as a family, saved more, hired people who in turn did well for themselves and their families, you name it.

8 years of Obama was very, very stagnant, with a couple dips with direct correlation to his actions.

I have no doubt that Obama is a far more magnanimous guy on a bad day than Trump on a good day, but in my isolated example, how much weight should I be really be placing on that metric?

I'm saying there is a balance between the two and

Nov 19, 2020, 11:46 AM

that Trump throws that #### so far out of whack it's like saying the termites eating your house are generating enough heat to keep you from having to use the HVAC, so you're going to keep em for a while.

you heard what Trump said about Juan McCain, right?

Nov 19, 2020, 10:58 AM [ in reply to I've heard you say this several times..... ]

Juan is essentially flow's political messiah. WWJD, vote Bidet?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder where you ever got that line from....

Nov 19, 2020, 11:04 AM

is it the speech I shared here that I delivered at Columbia County GOP meeting endorsing McCain in the GA primary in 2008?

But everyone should have cringed Trump made the comments about McCain being a POW. That should have stopped everyone in their tracks.

No, I do not care for a lot of Biden's positions...

Nov 19, 2020, 10:59 AM [ in reply to I've heard you say this several times..... ]

but I also know he is a moderate and not the far-left wacko that the Trump campaign tried to portray him as.

For me, it came down to what would be best for the country and I was/am banking on a GOP controlled Senate. I did not like the political/mental (maybe a stretch) direction the GOP and the country at large was taking. I think another 4 yrs of Trump would have killed any semblance of a reasonable conservative movement and would have given more life to a dramatic shift left. I think extreme leads to opposite extreme.

I think Biden is a decent man and I do not think the same of President Trump. I start at whether a President will put country ahead of self and then I work from there. I do not think President Trump puts country ahead of self and I think Biden does/will. It is a bare minimum requirement and so low a bar that it was formerly incomprehensible to have thought that anyone occupying that high office would be otherwise.

In 2016, I voted Constitution party. I was living in GA and Trump was going to carry GA. In 2020, I was living in SC and could have gone 3rd party again...because Trump was going to carry SC...but I felt I had to vote against Trump in this instance, as meaningless as it may have been. I wanted stats to show (of course I didn't have the opportunity to be asked an exit poll) the number of people voting for Biden with the rest of the ballot being straight GOP.

I knew I was forgetting something.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:07 AM

Should have included "Marxist" in the list of all the crazy things Joe Biden is supposed to be.

What's funny...

Nov 19, 2020, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Actually, your post says it all... ]

Looking at this thread, but also very sad: There are imbeciles in this thread and board who really do believe that a person is on the side of the most extreme if they voted for a certain candidate. That anyone who voted for Biden is somehow aligned with Antifa or some other extreme (same goes for people who think anyone who voted for Trump is a automatically a white supremacist... take your finger off that reply button, Obed!)

I wonder what the OP would say if we pointed at white supremacists marching for Trump and said, "That's your side! Own it!" He would scream and holler and whine, as would the rest of his fellow clowns here. All the while being clueless that we would be doing the exact same absurdity he just did.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

An old lady went to the grocery store

Nov 19, 2020, 10:21 AM

WHAT HAPPND NEXT WAS SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!

Source check?

Nov 19, 2020, 11:17 AM

spooneye®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Source is good. 100x better than China tweet***

Nov 19, 2020, 11:50 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic