Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Found out today that the ex wife was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 577

Found out today that the ex wife was

Sep 2, 2020, 3:13 PM

Arrested in Philadelphia back in June. She was a part of the protests/riots.

She was always a little more liberal than me, but she has went totally far left. Extreme left.

Won't be much longer and I'm going to see about taking her parental rights altogether.

This is a woman who walked out on us, hasn't seen our kids since January, rarely calls and rarely sends a dime to help feed her kids and is now getting arrested.

The ONLY thing I'm thankful for is she gave me two wonderful boys and that she waited til I was well enough after my stroke. I do thank her for that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

much respect for you!!!***

Sep 2, 2020, 3:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Found out today that the ex wife was

Sep 2, 2020, 3:20 PM

And to think, the day you married her you felt so thrilled. She sounds awful from all that you have written through the months about her. I was with and shared a home with my girlfriend for 7 years. It ended poorly. I didn't have to give her anything upon the spilt, but O did anyway. I can't comprehend why anyone who ever get married. Anyway, what were the charges?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 3:24 PM

Yep, I loved her. She was/is the best liar/manipulator/narcissist I've ever met.

Looting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy with the judgements......

Sep 2, 2020, 5:07 PM

maybe it was iphones for the kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Easy with the judgements......

Sep 2, 2020, 5:14 PM

Someone else's kids lol

Sorry to hear, tough situation I'm sure.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:20 PM

What was she arrested for?

Sep 2, 2020, 3:26 PM

The children's mother and I separated for a couple months long before the carp hit the fan. I returned and spent five miserable years financing her Harvard on the Hill, two year degree. If your wife was as miserable as I was I commend her for bearing the time and you for allowing her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God's blessings be to you and the boys, 1851...

Sep 2, 2020, 4:21 PM

we all carry a burden in this world, but it's certainly lighter with the opportunity to pass on Love, Commitment, and Faith.

Re: God's blessings be to you and the boys, 1851...

Sep 2, 2020, 5:04 PM

Thanks for the kind words

Replies: 9
| visibility 577
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic