Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
D A M N....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 64
| visibility 1

D A M N....

Dec 12, 2019, 9:30 PM

TigerNet. Used to be a great forum to come read opinions and thoughts on our Tigers but apparently now it has become a "let's #### with people" and berate as many folks as we can on a regular basis. And if not debasing others outright, let's cloak it in absurd anomalies and get folks to bite so we can bash them.

Lighten up bullies and quit worrying about how many TU and points you have.

OK I'll accept the TDs and not worry but why has this childish immature behavior overtaken a reasonable, and if I may say, Great, Tiger board?

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, the jokey poasts

Dec 12, 2019, 9:39 PM

Are a big reason I don’t post here anymore.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, the jokey poasts

Dec 12, 2019, 9:43 PM

I noticed you haven't posted in a few months. Consider posting again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: D A M N....

Dec 12, 2019, 9:41 PM

We only mess with people who mess with us first. If they would stay on their own board instead of coming here talking smack none of this would probably take place. Honestly though I think everyone from both fan bases is excited and just having some fun trash talking each other. I'm enjoying it myself. Makes the time pass a little faster.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 10:22 PM

Not sure I was clear on this. I understand and appreciate the humor and replies to "outsiders" but the mundane abuse of Tigernet folks and the absurd posts by so many point "hores" is absurd.

I really enjoyed the frank and open discussion but the abuse of awful posts just to insight others or defame others has gotten out of hand. But I guess we all have our opinion. Was much better before the continual bashing and lurking was deemed appropriate though.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You has the R...you has the ignore button***

Dec 13, 2019, 11:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I find this an excellent place to pick from the salad bar.

Dec 12, 2019, 9:43 PM

You can still find plenty of meaningful discussion here. Depends on you. Just filter accordingly.

Sometimes the humor here helps keep me sane.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 10:15 PM

Agreed. Everyone stop being childish and immature so we can get back to the serious discussion of 18 year old boys playing games.

Absolutely Agree!

Dec 12, 2019, 10:22 PM

I mean...I like having fun but sometimes the jokes get really played out and we are left with no real discussion. Part of that is due to board design.

Dec 12, 2019, 10:27 PM

Re: D A M N.... I too hate those jokey poasts. Wish we could

Dec 12, 2019, 10:33 PM

seriously discuss chrome helmets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for posting that

Dec 12, 2019, 10:45 PM

The quality posts here nowadays are few and far between

even that’s not stopping people from logging in to

Dec 13, 2019, 8:42 AM

Complain about it.

Dec 12, 2019, 10:50 PM

Yeah. What clawpaw said.

The ignore button is great.

Dec 12, 2019, 10:56 PM

So long RAG.

Much better experience

Dec 12, 2019, 10:56 PM

AMEN....seems that if your not being sarcastic, you must be doing it wrong. Many of you know who you are. Grow up and just be normal nice people who like to talk legit sports.

The inside jokes make this forum a clown show at times.

Dec 12, 2019, 11:10 PM

Yeah, we’re the bullies. Right, chief.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Wait, there’s sarcasm on this bored???

Dec 12, 2019, 11:42 PM

Germans

Found juan...

Dec 13, 2019, 12:18 AM

Somebody get a rope...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 4:04 AM

You nailed it! I have been a paying member for a long time. Over the years the more successful CLEMSON has become the more trolls and bullies have joined Tigernet. I have also noticed that the language has gotten worse. People constantly using a lot of profanity or worse.

I will admit I have used some occasional bad words but some posters use them in almost everything that put on the board. Aren’t there kids who can log in on Tigernet?? Cf You are correct, posters have lost respect for others opinions. These bullies and trolls hide behind a screen name to bully other people or resort to name calling. Some adults on Tigernet act like children try to humiliate other so they will feel better about themselves.

It’s really sad that with all of the success CLEMSON is having people still fill the need to belittle or bully others more now than before our 2nd NC!

Great post my friend!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's see... you complain about the profanity on the board

Dec 13, 2019, 7:53 AM

while replying to a post that has profanity in the subject line?

AND you gave the post a TU?

Got it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

SEWER DWELLERS...this was intended for you

Dec 13, 2019, 6:09 AM

Inmates at a prison or a psych ward spending 24/7 on the Board stalking & berating folks on a non-stop basis with absolutely nothing of value to add to CLEMSON SPORTS...just TU each other & TD everyone else

Bashing Tanner Muse is adding value to CLEMSON SPORTS?***

Dec 13, 2019, 8:39 AM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

His poor play was not adding value to Clemson FB

Dec 13, 2019, 11:21 AM

and I see 4 of your sheep cronies gave you 4 TU's...excited now???

That gives you license to bash him?

Dec 13, 2019, 11:24 AM

I think there are other ways to handle the situation.

Note: I’m not calling anyone names.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: His poor play was not adding value to Clemson FB

Dec 13, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to His poor play was not adding value to Clemson FB ]

Well let me step in here on this one. Muse has been big time for us all year. I would just like to state that Trevor Lawrence probably has more interceptions this year than Muse has busted coverages. Didn't hear anyone on here say how his bad play was not adding value to Clemson football. Now my point is that every player at some point screws up his assignment and costs his team but all these young men are tigers no matter what they do on the football field. I think you need to take a step back and look at yourself for a minute before you go throwing others under the bus. Hope this added a little value to tnet because your statement about Muse did not.

I has the confused. Isnt that Mickey Conn's

Dec 13, 2019, 1:34 PM [ in reply to His poor play was not adding value to Clemson FB ]

Job...or Venerable's or Swinney's?

Hold up..

Is coachmac short for coach mickey con.

Are you coach conn?
Mind blown

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Also, it looks like you are accusing some of giving TDs?

Dec 13, 2019, 2:12 PM [ in reply to SEWER DWELLERS...this was intended for you ]

You TD 10% of the time, I TD 1% of the time. Maybe you had some others in mind?

Dec 13, 2019, 8:01 AM

There is still some good on here! There are also some things that are annoying. People not posting in the game day thread or deliberately misspelling a word like “question” on a post (I know it was a joke but it’s stupid)...

You learn to ignore half the clowns on here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Go back to fgf coot!

Dec 13, 2019, 8:58 AM

Awww shucks, I'm just kidding with you. For what it's worth I have seen the light and I agree with you. There should be no more humor and no more being big meanies to people on this board, especially our opponents! I think B-Meist should add "every poster must agree with everything everyone says as long as it is nice to fellow Clemson fans and Clemson's opponents" to their user agreement.

In an effort to show how much I support this movement, I am going to go out at lunch time, find a random Ohio State fan and treat him to a nice quinoa salad with some delicious craft kombucha. We can hold hands while we dine together and talk about how we hope Dabo and Ryan Day both give everyone on their team equal playing time. If that happens and everyone just focuses on having fun then there won't be any losers.

#Blessed #MyHeartIsSoFull

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Go back to fgf coot!

Dec 13, 2019, 9:52 PM

GWP= exactly the kind of immature A**Hole the OP is talking about. He needs to get lost.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think there's room for all types on a board like this...

Dec 13, 2019, 9:01 AM

just like in real life. We are all here because we love Clemson, most of us anyway, but that doesn't mean we think alike on every subject. Anyone who is respectful of our teams, our traditions, and fellow Clemson fans is ok in my book, even if I don't agree with their posting style, opinions or views. We are Clemson family, and just like any family, we don't always agree. Nothing wrong with that.

Go Tigers!

Take a hike sewer dweller.

Dec 13, 2019, 9:05 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 13, 2019, 9:05 AM

You object to humor and good natured ribbing ?

DB23

Dec 13, 2019, 12:43 PM

Even someone as kind and easy going as yourself has to see there is a difference. Yes, some good natured but some not so much. Also, attempts to post something to create conversation can and usually is hijacked buy this closed circle comedy troupe.

Dec 13, 2019, 9:24 AM

You’ve hit on what I’ve felt for a while. Some people on this site take pride and joy in belittling a poster that are not in the “clique “. Also, this TU/TD Tigernet pulse CRAP is the silliest thing I’ve ever seen and most here judge your worthiness as a true Clemson fan by your pulse while wearing theirs as a badge of honor. Another thing the clique does is gang up on those that have differing opinions and don’t subscribe(as if I would pay a single cent to be treated like a leper) it’s the bully mentality. The stories and features here are outstanding but until the moderators reel in these internet nazi’s, their coffers and bottom line might not get as full or as black as they could be. Just my take. There are many great folks on here but Tigernet as a whole has got to be one of the largest collection of jerks ever assembled. They couldn’t have come from the same Clemson Family I do so I guess they’re descendants of the bastardized branch...who knows?

It's like high school all over again! LOL!

Dec 13, 2019, 9:41 AM

Ya got the 'cool guys'...the 'in crowd'...the gang smoking out back...'seniors on the front steps'...the freshmen cowering in the dark corners. Remember the group always huddled on the stairs? Never got that! And...I didn't want to know what went on in the restroom...janitor's closet...the auditorium! UH uh...

Yup...they're all here...and then some!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2019, 9:40 AM

You’re correct. Everyone has a snarky, sarcastic reply to any topic brought here. Been that way for many years now. One of the reasons why I’ll never pay to join. No way am I gonna pay to have folks insult me.

Been on Tigernet since 98

Dec 13, 2019, 11:28 AM

and member since 99.

I have to say, the last 6 months have been terrible.

I used to see some good discussions on here, but now, everyone races to disagree with you, try to make jokes of you, etc, etc. I can tell the difference b/n good natured, sarcasm and what's real.

Definitely not as good as it used to be.

If it wasn't for David and Nicki's reporting, I would probably drop the membership.

Re: Been on Tigernet since 98

Dec 13, 2019, 12:32 PM

It's about 7 or 8 members with which you are referring make up 90% of what many here are complaining about.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THE SEWER DWELLERS

Dec 13, 2019, 3:04 PM

The proverbial 'turds in the punchbowl' are those who should all be banned as they are the ones that have hijacked this board and made it almost unbearable to be a part of. It's too bad that Crump & B-Meist don't seem to care about monitoring or trying to re-establish control of the content. I'd say T-Net is now being about 75% stupid junk & crapola from these fools who are so desperate for attention. It's no wonder that only a very small minority are willing to donate to the cause, but why pay for filtering out all the ignorance?

It's a shame we don't have more nice people like you here.

Dec 13, 2019, 3:08 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Touchdown-Tanner-Muse-26474261

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/GUESS-WHO-26476128

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Taillights-Tanner-doing-what-he-does-best-26423297

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/I-hope-T-Law-has-better-aim-at-the-urinal-25966916

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/A-big-issue-is-that-Carmen-and-Simpson-cant-block-very-well-26052513

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Need-some-Red-Bull-or-something-for-the-Tigers-offense-26424428

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

And those are the ones the mods DIDN'T delete.***

Dec 13, 2019, 3:17 PM

Now that's a

Dec 13, 2019, 3:40 PM [ in reply to It's a shame we don't have more nice people like you here. ]

Nuclear response...

Just drop the mic and exit stage left.***

Dec 13, 2019, 11:29 PM [ in reply to It's a shame we don't have more nice people like you here. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How would you feel if you owned a restaurant and someone....

Dec 13, 2019, 3:10 PM [ in reply to THE SEWER DWELLERS ]

came in and:

1) Ordered nothing, just had the complementary bread and water.
2) Called the other patrons names.
3) Criticized the staff/ownership.
4) Criticized the atmosphere.

That's exactly what you are doing right now.

I have to chew back vomit every other time you post.

Aug 20, 2013, 9:12 PM [ in reply to THE SEWER DWELLERS ]

You have zero credibility on this issue and are one of the most boorish members on T-Net.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this the infamous RAG you speak of?

Dec 13, 2019, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Been on Tigernet since 98 ]

What does RAG stand for anyway?

I guess I haven't seen all these supposed arguments

Dec 13, 2019, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Been on Tigernet since 98 ]

nothing more than usual at least. The last 6 months seem about the same as usual.

Dec 13, 2019, 12:43 PM

POTD

COOT!!***

Dec 13, 2019, 1:14 PM

Welcome to the Main Board...

Dec 13, 2019, 1:25 PM

or “The Mange” as some call it. We hope you enjoy your stay!

I had a dog with mange once.

Dec 13, 2019, 1:33 PM

Half a quart of burnt motor oil fixt her right up.

RAed for talking nasty.

Dec 13, 2019, 1:46 PM

J/K.

Serious now, seriously. Are you referring to the five years or so when we 'discussed,' whether Dabo was a cheerleader or a real estate salesman?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always been that way. I love it.***

Dec 13, 2019, 1:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No comment.

Dec 13, 2019, 1:56 PM

For a change.

Dec 13, 2019, 2:32 PM

What’s worse than all that is the number of grown men that tattle to the Mods.
I mean there are a few that all they do is read the post just to RA what they don’t like.
I have been around this place for 10 years and it’s by far the crapiest it’s ever been. I was a paid member with my first username because it’s was a good board , not anymore.

IKR!

Dec 13, 2019, 3:27 PM

Dontcha just hate it when folks refuse to follow rules?

Each person is entitled to one and only one username. Users found to have numerous 'sock puppets' will face moderator action and possible loss of posting privileges. Usernames found to be inappropriate by TigerNet will be suspended, and the account holder will need to contact webmaster@tigernet.com for renaming the user account and reinstatement of posting privileges.

Using a 'sockpuppet' to get around a suspension will result in a ban for the sockpuppet account, and a lengthened suspension for the original account.

Accounts may not be shared. If an account is found to be shared among more than one person, an indefinite suspension will be placed on the account until the user contacts staff.

A username may be changed with good reason and at a reasonable frequency by emailing webmaster@tigernet.com. Provide the username you wish to change, the email address on the account, and a brief reason as to why you wish to change the username.

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/rules.do#ixzz681LC6keo

OK, Boomer***

Dec 13, 2019, 2:33 PM

Welcome!***

Dec 13, 2019, 2:41 PM

Sheesh, language.

Dec 13, 2019, 5:24 PM

Before you joined in 2006, people didn't just bust out with cursing in their subject lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure they did, but due to performance

Dec 13, 2019, 5:44 PM

'Clemsoning' doesn't get used 'round these parts no mo!

Dec 13, 2019, 10:52 PM

I’ve wanted to post something like this for quite some time. This place has become a dump for those 8 or so posters who, as someone else stated, think they’re in an inner circle comedy club and just TU each other. Easy to spot them as they usually have >30,000 TUs and are proud of it. It’s so hard finding meaningful conversations on this board. And those same posters feel like they have to hijack every post with an inside joke. I can just imagine the type of person you are at gatherings and it must explain why you’re on here so often.

It’s embarrassing when others come to our site. Most of our posts are nonsensical and inside jokes between that inner circle. Really frustrating and it gives us a bad rap like we are some uneducated rednecks. There were posts on Ohio State’s site recently making fun of a few the other day. Really wanted to sign in and tell them most Clemson fans don’t accept them as part of the family either, so ignore them.

To those few that have driven this board to the ground, the number of ‘likes’ this post has received should be an indication to you that most on here are fed up with you. Get the hint.

Is this why GWPTiger is making all those serious posts?

Dec 13, 2019, 11:45 PM

That makes this post reverse HOF. What a disaster. I'm out!

Dec 14, 2019, 5:11 AM

Replies: 64
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic