Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Former chicken football player arrested in Charleston
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Former chicken football player arrested in Charleston

Aug 16, 2014, 3:00 AM

A few days ago a married man who's wife recently had their first child was walking on King Street in Charleston when a stranger made a crude remark to his wife. This stranger then approached the husband and sucker pinched him sending his to the hospital with a fractured skull. We find out today it was one of Steve Spurriers former players in Columbia. Why do they teach people do things like this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From post courier

Aug 16, 2014, 3:03 AM

A man was arrested Friday night in connection with a downtown assault that fractured a Bluffton resident's skull earlier this week, a Charleston County jail official confirmed.

James Hutton, 27, was booked into the Cannon Detention Center just before 10 p.m. A jail official said by telephone that Hutton was arrested in the case in which 26-year-old Billy Schilling was punched in the face, but attempts to contact the Charleston Police Department late Friday were not successful.

He faces a charge of second-degree assault and battery by mob, a felony punishable with between three and 25 years in prison. He was expected to have a bond hearing Saturday morning.

Witnesses of the assault on Schilling said the suspect looked like a "linebacker," police reports said.

Hutton spent two seasons, in 2006 and 2007, as a walk-on fullback for the University of South Carolina football program's scout team, according to the Gamecocks' official website. He graduated in 2005 from Williamsburg Academy in Kingstree, where he was a linebacker during his senior season, and he pursued a degree in mechanical engineering in college, the site stated.

Re: From post courier

Aug 16, 2014, 3:38 AM

typical gamecock crap ....probably got drunk with spurrier on more than one occasion ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Moronic POTD***

Aug 16, 2014, 8:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Moronic POTD***

Aug 16, 2014, 8:48 AM

What is this USuC engineer doing harassing women & punching people in Charleston ?
Isn't there a market for that in ColaDump?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I'm doubting he graduated with engineering degree

Aug 16, 2014, 6:09 PM

but it might be easier to get that degree at uSuC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2014, 10:12 AM [ in reply to From post courier ]

What is assault and battery by mob?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2014, 11:44 AM

I think it usually means lynching or jumping someone. But maybe it can be applied to situations where it's a sucker punch where the victim had an especially lower chance of defending themselves?

Thanks, I was curious about the "mob" thing.***

Aug 16, 2014, 1:38 PM

Aug 16, 2014, 10:55 AM [ in reply to From post courier ]

I know Jim well. He attended our church and sat in front of us for years. He was OUTSTANDING LINEBACKER!He was always one of the finest young men I have ever known!! IMHO there is much more to this than has come out so far!I simply refuse to believe this is the ENTIRE story.I ask that none of us on TAC jump to judgement @ this point!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Former chicken football player arrested in Charleston

Aug 16, 2014, 8:20 AM

I don't think any coach, anywhere, is teaching their players to assault people on the street... Some people are just POS regardless their affiliation with a university.

Aug 16, 2014, 8:24 AM

Yep, Breeland got cited for MJ the last day of Redskin's camp. Nobody thinks that he spend last year lighting up with Dabo. Let's have a little class on here.

Huge difference between smoking a doobie and cracking...

Aug 16, 2014, 10:16 AM

a persons skull. Please tell me you aren't trying to compare weed smoking to a person violently attacking another person.

Re: Huge difference between smoking a doobie and cracking...

Aug 16, 2014, 10:58 AM

PLEASE read my post!!wait until ALL the facts come out!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2014, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Former chicken football player arrested in Charleston ]

Well to be fair Dabo never showed up on his TV show high. Steve had to have his show pulled for this very reason being drunk on the air, and let us not forget the USC QB coach getting arrested in Greenville for public urination.

well a lot of coot players turn out this way...

Aug 16, 2014, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Former chicken football player arrested in Charleston ]

having a lawless culture only encourages more disregard in behavior. Which is common place among coot players.

I think you're forgettig the fact that is a coaches job

Aug 16, 2014, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Former chicken football player arrested in Charleston ]

to do all he can to mold and shape a young man, just as a parent would. I don't know what happened is this particular matter, but simply writing it off as him being an un-reformable "POS" instead of wondering what type of guidance he received while he was in the training ground known as secondary education, well, I think that's an oversimplification.

Re: I think you're forgettig the fact that is a coaches job

Aug 16, 2014, 12:55 PM

Right- lets throw the high school coach, pop Warner coach, teachers, preachers, et al under the bus too!!! Kids make mistakes, but he's a grown man to which it sounds like he is far removed from the university and should know the difference between right and wrong- this is on that kid (assuming it was unprovoked)

Of course kids make mistakes. At every school, everywhere.

Aug 16, 2014, 1:43 PM

But that changes nothing about anything I said.

By the way, your beak is growing. Why do you insecure coots feel the need to constantly create tiger-like handles and pretend to be tiger fans while sticking up for your joke of a football program and school? Insecure much?

Re: Of course kids make mistakes. At every school, everywhere.

Aug 16, 2014, 1:48 PM

If these Coots and fake Tigers don't realize that the Gamecocks have FAR MORE players doing this crap than the Tigers, they're idiots.

I disagree in blaming the school tho. I just think it's more a product of the characters they are willing to recruit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2014, 4:52 PM

Leroy Hill,Jamie Cumbie,DeAndre McDaniel,Joe Craig and Jamie Harper say hi.

Aug 16, 2014, 5:02 PM

I bet I can list 10 for every 5 you list..wanna play?

Aug 16, 2014, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Of course kids make mistakes. At every school, everywhere. ]

And as usual a coot can't comprehend. No one on this thread has said Clemson hadn't had their share of bad apples..but you guys lead us all time in arrests by FAR

Aug 16, 2014, 5:31 PM

Great thread to identify the goobers that are so ashame that they hide behind Clemson Names.

Good job.

Was this former player on his way home from......

Aug 16, 2014, 10:20 AM

his job pumping gas at a nearby station?

He is a pizza delivery engineer. And he was late.***

Aug 16, 2014, 6:11 PM

Aug 16, 2014, 11:23 AM

It's part of the coot culture. Read "Another classless coot with a bully pulpit" post. Anyone who would treat a kid like this and try to ruin his day probably wins the coot of the month award.

Classless and naive OP

Aug 16, 2014, 11:39 AM

Sad story. Let's not pretend like no bad apples have come out of Dabo's teams. Time to grow up.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic