Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For today's edition of carnet.com, discuss the Santa Fe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 492

For today's edition of carnet.com, discuss the Santa Fe

Feb 8, 2018, 4:47 PM

Yeah or nay?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: For today's edition of carnet.com, discuss the Santa Fe

Feb 8, 2018, 4:57 PM

My wife has the Kia Sorento. Same SUV. Good overall and I like it, but she wants to get rid of it because "the seat doesn't sit her up high enough, and it has blind spots." Take that for what it's worth. Good SUV with 10 yr / 100K warranty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well regarded by Consumer Reports.

Feb 8, 2018, 4:59 PM

More of bang for the buck compared to similar SUV models. After owning a Hyundai Sonata, I would have zero hesitation in going with the brand, I loved that car. I've actually been telling Joonyer, who is in the market for an SUV, to look closely at the Santa Fe. If I traded vehicles today, the Santa Fe 6 cylinder would be high on my list (over the SF Sport).

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ugh, I read that as "car-nay"

Feb 8, 2018, 5:04 PM

####### global trade.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

family went and looked at a sante fe limited

Feb 8, 2018, 5:31 PM

for the captain's chairs option for middle row. loved the look and the huge sun roof. only down fall is 3rd row is very small and storage behind 3rd row is non existent. if those things didn't matter I would have purchased one. having a 7 year old, 10 year old and 17 year old. Also adding an English bulldog, like Fri night made it to small.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bought an Acura RDX 2014 today. Nice car.

Feb 8, 2018, 6:21 PM

V6, 6 spd auto, heated leather, Nav, local guy bought it there, thorough dealer service records, traded it in there 2 days ago. 39K miles. I was first guy to look at it, had to pull the trigger. My Infiniti G35 was gone need money soon, traded it instead of selling it myself. I'm good.

All that said, I agree w/ RH Tig and would consider a Santa Fe too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 492
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic