Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those "so call" fans that choose to not come to game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

For those "so call" fans that choose to not come to game...

Oct 2, 2015, 10:49 AM

You're a pansie! You're weak! You're a wimp! You have never served in your life! You don't have the balls to serve and you sure as heck don't know what sacrifice is! Think of all our men and women overseas who would give everything they have right now to have the chance to make it to this game and you're worried about a little rain! Hell im an army aviator and I fly in worse conditions then this! I'm not scared! All of you pansies are garbage and only fair weather fans! I am
Making the trek from Alabama for this game! I personally would not miss a Clemson win over ND because of rain!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol..***

Oct 2, 2015, 10:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

^^^hates murrica, baby birds, firemen and teachers too***

Oct 2, 2015, 11:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's "so-called" hth.***

Oct 2, 2015, 10:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For those "so call" fans that choose to not come to game...

Oct 2, 2015, 10:53 AM

I will be there no doubt but your an idiot if you think a football game is more important than life.
This was about the stupidest post I have ever seen on TNet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2015, 10:56 AM

Any of you that don't want to go because of rain, I will take them off of your hands. My wife and I would love to take your place. I can meet you wherever for your tickets. GO TIGERS!!!

So lemme make sure I understand

Oct 2, 2015, 10:56 AM

Because you operate a fully enclosed vehicle in bad weather (all while staying completely sheltered from the elements), you are prepared to spend 10 hours standing in the rain.

That, and everyone else doesn't have balls. Especially those that went to college and opted for a different career than joining the military.

Am I up to speed here?

Also, we are on exclamation point rationing now.

Oct 2, 2015, 10:58 AM

He used up most of them in that post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i have had to stay in rain loner than 10 hrs....***

Oct 2, 2015, 10:58 AM [ in reply to So lemme make sure I understand ]

Re: i have had to stay in rain loner than 10 hrs....***

Oct 2, 2015, 11:03 AM

Golf Clap!

Seriously, thanks for your service to our country

Oct 2, 2015, 11:13 AM [ in reply to i have had to stay in rain loner than 10 hrs....*** ]

But your statement is idiotic and you do not represent yourself, your service, your country or your team by making such monumentally stupid posts.

Oct 2, 2015, 10:58 AM

Somebody clearly lacks common sense! Travel from Bama all you want, but those of us who are far more prudent and a hell of a lot older understand the nature of a situation a whole lot better than some so called fans. Stay tuned to media and hope you learn to think before you post or speak!

Go Tigers!

Serving in Alabama. You da man. Thank you.***

Oct 2, 2015, 11:03 AM

Somebody has to protect Louisiana from Tennessee.***

Oct 2, 2015, 11:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2015, 11:07 AM

BS.

I can totally understand those with young kids deciding not to go because of the rain/wind. That isn't being a pansie. That's being a responsible parent.

Now, I could probably agree with you if there are no kids involved and someone just doesn't want to get wet. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2015, 11:08 AM

It's not standing in the rain during the game keeping me away. It's the waiting for 2 hours in gridlock after the game ends and then having to drive 3 hours home in dangerous conditions with drunks on the road.

But that's just me.

Oct 2, 2015, 11:09 AM

I agree with that too.

Someone has already been killed this morning on 95 because of a down tree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

D@mn this getting older and gaining common sense. I just

Oct 2, 2015, 11:13 AM

can't have the fun I used to.

Re: D@mn this getting older and gaining common sense. I just

Oct 2, 2015, 11:15 AM

Same here. 20 years ago I would have stood in this rain for two days to watch Notre Dame/Clemson.

Now, with kids, wife, age, etc it isn't worth dying.

Re: D@mn this getting older and gaining common sense. I just

Oct 2, 2015, 11:18 AM

Yep. I used to feel the same way. I would be in that place hell or high water (literally) even if we were playing our annual cupcakes.

Oct 2, 2015, 11:21 AM

I have served. For over 20 years in every clime and place if you get my screen name you know that. Spent most of my life in crappy conditions. As a fan who lives in Eastern NC, and not having tickets I though "Hey, I could probably buy tickets for the family fairly cheap right now." Then I realized the distance driving, in borderline monsoon conditions, leaving my home and farm to be gone for who knows how long if roads and areas get flooded (a very possible event) and decided that this one time, I needed to adult. I say this from one vet to another, let's not belittle others while throwing our serving put there. To be frank, it's why some of those odd ducks out there don't like us, they tend to think we are a bit arrogant. I may be a bit :) Go Tigers!

Oct 2, 2015, 11:29 AM

Thank you Jarhead.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic