Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those of you who still don't understand about USuC...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

For those of you who still don't understand about USuC...

Jul 17, 2013, 3:13 PM

with Clowney's ignorant-azz remarks, maybe you are starting to understand how important it is to WIN THIS GAME each year. Maybe our players/coaches will begin to understand it too. It's been that way for years - longer than most of us have lived - so it's time you begin to understand how this works.

Stop worrying about winning the dang ACC and the NC and all of the other games - THIS GAME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE ENTIRE SEASON!!! PERIOD!! Learn that factoid or plan to put up with their chit for many years to come.

If any of this is NOT clear - re-read this until it sinks in. When your blood turns ORANGE, it will make more sense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree, but this has been the most important game to me......

Jul 17, 2013, 3:26 PM

every year since i was born.

give me 11-1/10-2 w/ win over USC and give FSU the ACC every year I'll take it and run.

Re: For those of you who still don't understand about USuC...

Jul 17, 2013, 3:28 PM

We need to worry about UGA...Clowney and the rest of them remember Dabo's rant and Boyd saying their DLine was "average". They can back it up right now.

Re: For those of you who still don't understand about USuC...

Jul 17, 2013, 4:25 PM

The only thing they can back up, is to a ####!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not a fan of these comments but we do have to admit

Jul 17, 2013, 3:52 PM

that it is putting this rivalry in the spotlight on a major network and press. WE NEED to beat usc this year in a bad way. Not only to restore order but to keep the rivalry heated nation wide. Spurrier, with his mouth, is actually educating the nation on this in-state passion and he is doing it on ESPN. That is free exposure. But the bottom line is that we have to beat them often.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic