Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those of you headed to Loserville for the game this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

For those of you headed to Loserville for the game this

Oct 16, 2019, 9:33 AM

weekend, remember to keep your head on a swivel at all times. If you're taking your kids to the game, park as close to the stadium as possible and walk them straight into the racist pizza box stadium. Tell them to keep their heads down at all times. Clemson will win by 30+ so by the start of the 3rd quarter all the lugubrious Loserville fans will have left to go back to their trailer parks, but before the game is a different story. Here's what to expect...

This? Oh it's nothing, just your typical tailgating stripper pole:

When you have to steal "traditions" from the coots, you know you suck:

There will be a lot of groups like this flashing their loser gang sign:

I can't even pretend to know what this says, but it might as well say "Loserville diplomas are more invaluable than UofSuCk diplomas":

I...I just...I can't with these people:

This is literally a picture of a Loserville fan taking a shot from a leaking trash bag for $20, I'm not joking:

Inside that trailer is where the Kentucky cousin humping occurs:

But once you're inside the game you'll love the tradition and pageantry, like their iconic entrance where a giant bird runs out of a bouncy house with the team right behind it:

Have fun in the 'Ville Tiger fans and always remember to pack heat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I bet they all

Oct 16, 2019, 9:37 AM

climb the ladder in the back and then go "fast" down the slide to pick up momentum as they run through the bouncey house exit onto the field!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I like bouncy houses.

Oct 16, 2019, 9:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I like bouncy houses.

Oct 16, 2019, 10:20 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2019, 10:44 AM [ in reply to I like bouncy houses. ]

She seems to be pointing, but only with her finger. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You saw a finger?

Oct 16, 2019, 7:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oct 16, 2019, 10:53 AM [ in reply to I like bouncy houses. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Do you think that's the kid's mom or just some stranger

Oct 16, 2019, 3:00 PM

sitting next to him?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes***

Oct 16, 2019, 3:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Do you think that's the kid's mom or just some stranger

Oct 16, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Do you think that's the kid's mom or just some stranger ]

It's Kentucky. You know what they say about Kentucky.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

No....

Oct 16, 2019, 3:27 PM

what do they say about Kentucky?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: No....

Oct 16, 2019, 3:29 PM

Screw Calford.

Re: No....

Oct 17, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to No.... ]

Kentucky the land of beautiful horses and fast women.

Loved her double take...***

Oct 16, 2019, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I like bouncy houses. ]

Re: For those of you headed to Loserville for the game this

Oct 16, 2019, 10:01 AM

Wow! That was...comprehensive.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Get those pics off the chamber of commerce page?***

Oct 16, 2019, 10:40 AM

Yes***

Oct 16, 2019, 10:44 AM

Oct 16, 2019, 10:49 AM

Screw Calford.

Oct 16, 2019, 10:54 AM

This is how you start a game week roast. Love it!

Left center... Wut is it?***

Oct 16, 2019, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: For those of you headed to Loserville for the game this ]

PAPA JOHN AIN'T GOT #### ON ME***

Oct 16, 2019, 10:52 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what is it about schools with..

Oct 16, 2019, 11:02 AM

bird mascots having the biggest mouths? they sure are a chirpy bunch for a program with such little success.. sound familiar? They are indeed the "coots of the north"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

They may act like the coots

Oct 16, 2019, 11:04 AM

but a diploma from cootU is worth a heck of a lot more than a diploma from Lewisville.

Re: They may act like the coots

Oct 16, 2019, 3:25 PM

Now that's transitive coot logic at its finest.

Screw Calford.

Re: They may act like the coots

Oct 16, 2019, 3:30 PM

Bird Bird Bird, Birds the word for Loserville and Cootlumbia!!

They should be in their own conference

Oct 16, 2019, 7:42 PM

just the two of them. Well maybe they could take Pitt and Cuse with them too.

And then there was this..................

Oct 16, 2019, 3:30 PM

https://youtu.be/dXSVccBE_HE

Tailgating in an industrial park, adults wearing jerseys,

Oct 16, 2019, 3:34 PM

yelling profanities...they really are like the coots

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic