Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those of you going to DV Saturday, do me a big solid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,422

For those of you going to DV Saturday, do me a big solid

Oct 14, 2013, 4:41 PM

make that place an absolute insane asylum....i'm talking about a 150 decibel head splitting, miserable, suffocating ocean of noise. I grew up going to about 4 games a year from '77 (first game ND/Joe Montana) to '89 when i joined the Marine Corps. I've only been able to get back 3 times since then because i've been stationed all over the world. For those of you lucky enough to go, please let this be the one time that your parents/wives/buddies, whoeverthehell you go with understands that paying attention to them isn't the priority for 60 minutes on Saturday. The priority is blasting Free Shoes out of DV feeling like they just went through an orange and purple tidalwave of misery where their ears ring for days afterwards and they dream of turnovers and penalties for weeks after this game. This ain't the game to be wine and cheese for a single second. This ain't the game for the wives/girlfriends to get pissed because you are out of your mind yelling when FSU has the ball. This ain't the game for any #### thing to matter except DV sounding like a 747 is landing every single time FSU lines up on offense. For those of us who cannot be there and are watching on ESPN, please blow the #### light towers apart with noise for us because i'd give my arm right now to be there. I absolutely detest FSU, which makes this even more of a big deal to me personally. What would make my day more than just a win is being on about my 8th Kona Longboard Lager Saturday night watching DV explode and FSU sliming off to the vistors locker room looking like a bunch of lost souls. I hope we blow them out and end the game with an 80 yard drive with zero passes thrown.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

orngpurple® Thank You***

Oct 14, 2013, 4:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank YOU for being a Tiger fan

Oct 14, 2013, 4:56 PM

lifelong passion is something that never leaves you, no matter where you might be at different times in your life if it's real to you. I'm 45 and it hasn't waned one single iota....and it never will.

Re: For those of you going to DV Saturday, do me a big solid

Oct 14, 2013, 4:55 PM

Well, I don't know about everyone else, but #### that got me fired up!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

i just got done blasting recruits a few minutes ago, thought

Oct 14, 2013, 4:59 PM

about Saturday night and I had to get that off of my chest. I am one of those Tiger fans, though not an ignorant loudmouth, I haven't mellowed with age. Clemson football is so in my blood that I can't help myself, man. And if anyone waits on an apology for that, i hope they ain't holding their breath....

Thanks for your service and having our backs all these

Oct 14, 2013, 5:33 PM

years. Me and my crew will have yours this Saturday night!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll do my part I promise...***

Oct 14, 2013, 5:12 PM

Semper Fi, Semper insanus caussa Clemson***

Oct 14, 2013, 5:56 PM

And dont leave at halftime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Oct 14, 2013, 5:57 PM

awesome

Oct 14, 2013, 6:02 PM

If I or anybody else there Sat can talk loud and clear on Sunday we didnt do our job! Bring on the Noles! Cant wait Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,422
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic