Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those faulting Dabo for his loyalty to KB remember it's that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,547

For those faulting Dabo for his loyalty to KB remember it's that

Jan 11, 2018, 6:59 AM

Loyalty that will probably keep him here when other programs come calling. Dabo is all about loyalty and I'm thankful he is. I wouldn't trade him for Satan, I mean Saban, for anything

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He didn't stick with KB out of loyalty. He stuck with him

Jan 11, 2018, 7:13 AM

because he was clearly the best QB on our roster. That was evident every time a backup took the field. Saban had a freshman phenom on his bench who was a markedly better athlete and passer than Hurts--also, people had been saying all year that Hurts's days were numbered, and many wondered why Tua hadn't been starting. If anything, Saban's more "guilty" of loyalty than Dabo. Dabo didn't have a better option...not that KB is a bad option for Pete's sake. He had a pretty good year, you know?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kenny thrill

Jan 11, 2018, 7:59 AM

Putaloputalopa had 1 amazing qrt of football and every is giving him the heisman

How but for once we all just watch and enjoy football. See how it plays out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

So Cardele Jones may not be the next Tom Brady?***

Jan 11, 2018, 9:54 AM

Tua--by all accounts--is the real deal...by far the best QB

Jan 11, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Kenny thrill ]

Bama has had in a while. I don't know his career will turn out, but he looked like he was fairly decent Monday night.

We don't know that Tua is a phenom.

Jan 11, 2018, 8:21 AM [ in reply to He didn't stick with KB out of loyalty. He stuck with him ]

We know that UGA wasn't prepared to defend Tua and that's all we can say absolutely.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to disagree with what you said, but our true freshman

Jan 11, 2018, 10:17 AM [ in reply to He didn't stick with KB out of loyalty. He stuck with him ]

was much higher rated recruit than Bama's. And our starter was having much the same problems as Bama's was having. Not saying the results would have been similar, but the problems were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes I agree I'm a KB fan but there are coaches

Jan 11, 2018, 10:41 AM [ in reply to He didn't stick with KB out of loyalty. He stuck with him ]

Who would've come with the hook when the offense stalled as often as it did in the Sugar Bowl if for no other reason than to let the starter see the game from a different vantage point and/or send a message.

Simply isn't true.***

Jan 11, 2018, 7:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: For those faulting Dabo for his loyalty to KB remember it's that

Jan 11, 2018, 7:52 AM

To be fair, Tua was an early enrollee. It isn't like he rocked up in August and then played (like FSU....)

Re: For those faulting Dabo for his loyalty to KB remember it's that

Jan 11, 2018, 7:58 AM

So was Johnson

He also may have been loyal to what he saw as....

Jan 11, 2018, 8:05 AM

the best option we had to win this past year. Next year it may be somebody different.

Thinking Dabo's loyalty is to any one player or...

Jan 11, 2018, 8:19 AM

any class of player whether Sr or Fr is fundamentally wrong. Dabo's first obligation is to God Almighty. Within that obligation lies his responsibilities to his family and worldly masters including Clemson University, the laws of The City of Clemson, Pickens County, The State of South Carolina and the United States of America. Read the Bible it's all there.

Accusing him of not doing what he thinks is best for Clemson University, our athletic department or football team is accusing him of disobeying God. That's pure foolishness.

If he believes it is right to play an upperclassman a little more at times to give the player a proper amount of exposure to be noticed by NFL scouts so the kid can move up in the draft then he must believe that having higher draft picks is good for all those to whom he is responsible.

That's not to say he's perfect and never makes a mistake or misjudges a situation. No one is perfect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thinking Dabo's loyalty is to any one player or...

Jan 11, 2018, 10:00 AM

Well that escalated quickly...

Uh....***

Jan 11, 2018, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Thinking Dabo's loyalty is to any one player or... ]

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,547
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic