Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those familiar with FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

For those familiar with FGF

Aug 25, 2016, 1:12 PM

This is classic

https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/no-more-tater-praise.220430/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For those familiar with FGF

Aug 25, 2016, 1:15 PM

That was an impressive instant smack down

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2016, 1:16 PM

Tell Manifold Citadel only lost to us by 4.

Manafold is such a mouth-breathing idiot.***

Aug 25, 2016, 1:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

The first response put manacoot in his place.

Aug 25, 2016, 1:18 PM

"Kinda like citadel views you guys."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The first response put manacoot in his place.

Aug 27, 2016, 8:29 AM

To the idiot that said we had the worst lost in bowl history; didn't uSC lose to Auburn by 39 points in that game?

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

Aug 25, 2016, 1:19 PM

But SEC SEC SEC!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

Aug 25, 2016, 1:29 PM

There is a thread on FGF that will bring chuckles galore. "NEW 8 TEAM SEC FOOTBALL CONFERENCE" by saturdayblitz.com. The writer limits the conference to one team per state and comments on the teams he would keep and the ones he would eliminate. He ends up with 8 teams which includes South Carolina but then adds the coots have done nothing to add to the conference so he would kick them out and add Clemson. You can well imagine some of the responses.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

Aug 25, 2016, 1:40 PM

http://saturdayblitz.com/2016/05/31/sec-football-8-teams-is-all-the-southeastern-conference-needs/

Hilarious!

ECU? Bwahahaha.

Aug 25, 2016, 2:03 PM

ECU's good at 2 things:

1. Occasionally upsetting one of the major NC teams
2. Constantly whining for a spot at the big boys' table

And every once in a while they're good in another sport like baseball, I think.

link?

Aug 26, 2016, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark. ]

" You can well imagine some of the responses."
I don't see the comments

+1***

Aug 25, 2016, 1:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

HoF material. This needs more TU!!!!***

Aug 25, 2016, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For us southern boys that had to eat at the kids table until

Aug 25, 2016, 1:28 PM

family members started dying off, remember these words ?

"Quiet kids, grown folks are talkin."

You can guess what fan base is at the kids table still after a 100+ years.

LOL those dudes are owning that clown***

Aug 25, 2016, 1:34 PM

Like clockwork. Every single team we ever play, every year,

Aug 25, 2016, 1:44 PM

without fail, some message board will be invaded by #### fans who want nothing more than to enjoy a greater potential for the happiness of victory by living vicariously through whoever we're playing in a given week. These are the fans that hold USuC back forever. They can beat us 5 years in a row, doesn't matter. Same malcontents who will always hate Clemson more than they love USuC.

Bless their hearts. You gotta love 'em.

Credit to Auburn for taking out the trash. Always the hallmark of a quality opponent when their fans get out the rubber gloves and plastic baggies to toss the excrement where it belongs.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen

Aug 25, 2016, 1:46 PM

Those that have been BANNED from FGF,

Aug 25, 2016, 1:45 PM

or still haven't been banned, your FGF/Rivals sign in will still work on this. SIGN IN and JOIN IN.
Manafold is an idiot and I'm sure Auburn mods won't mind us telling him so.

I ran out of email addresses long ago

Aug 25, 2016, 1:49 PM

Just go there for laughs every month or so. Which is why I so enjoy seeing coots pop up on our opponents message boards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many THANKS for the FGF share!

Aug 25, 2016, 1:55 PM

Funny, having read a few posts by that idiot, I think he/she/it needs to clarify that he is an exhaust manifold - complete with hot air, CO2 and other combustible gas by-products.

What a #####!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Aug 25, 2016, 2:09 PM

I can't even imagine how pitiful this Manafold guy is. He is possibly going to his grave never seeing his stupid coot teams be nothing more than a warm-up game for our TIGERS each year. Their run was short, and payback is going to last for a millennium.

BUT - he does have the SEZ (the same SEZ that has LOST 7 of 8 games to the ACC the past 2 years on "Rivalry Day").

Best Ever!!

Aug 25, 2016, 2:28 PM

They say we have a lot in common with AU. Pretty good validation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every fan base has losers

Aug 25, 2016, 2:35 PM

But Manafold is the motherload of all losers.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Coot fan base is ALL losers***

Aug 26, 2016, 8:53 AM

My lord, that is fantastic. Swift and devastating.***

Aug 25, 2016, 2:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2016, 2:45 PM

Thanks for sharing that was awesome!

Aug 25, 2016, 2:52 PM

I don't typically like threads from other boards, but this one got me to laugh. +1

Hmmm....Auburn fans gained a bit of respect from me on that one.

Wow, what a put down

Aug 25, 2016, 3:15 PM

That's sort of like complimenting a bank robber on his nice shoes and he blows your face off.

Sometimes it's best to just lay there and say nothing.

Usuc fans just never learn.

Aug 25, 2016, 3:47 PM

Some great stuff, and truly owned one of the 3 most obnoxious members of FGF. However, anyone who has gotten their daily laughs by going to FGF also probably can tell you most of the people on the Auburn board bashing Manafold are also Tiger Fans. I only saw one, maybe two True Auburn folks reply. I do have plenty of Auburn and Bama grads I have worked with, and the one thing they van agree upon is that SC was a waste of a slot in conference. Bama fans look down on them and laugh, as the same way the roosters bring up their 5 win streak with us, they bring up that one game that Bama was clearly sleepwalking all game and lost to SC. When on Independent duty in Chattanooga, I had Marines that were students and grads of UGA, UT, AL, AUB and even 1 Vandy guy. They all laughed at U of SC.

That thread is getting better.

Aug 26, 2016, 5:15 PM

Gamecocks fans are like the Amish

Aug 26, 2016, 9:21 PM

They live in the past, but only a very specific past because that's the only one that can make them feel OK.

Aug 27, 2016, 8:32 AM

Classic stuff there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was GREAT!

Aug 27, 2016, 8:37 AM

nm

Labiafolds sure left quick....

Aug 27, 2016, 11:39 AM

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Manafool should be appraised that

Aug 27, 2016, 12:43 PM

of the people who committed that tragic last lynching (and excuse me, isn't Pickens a county in the state of SC??) most were probably gamecock fans....the next time Auburn plays in Cola, perhaps Manafool can take their fans on a gamecock tour of quarters where the slaves who built the original usuck campus lived...and then trudge on over to the taxpayer funded library to pull up from antiquity the comments of the usuck B0T and the good people of Columbia during the time of desegregation......all carefully recorded by The State and the old Record

The state of SC has a ways to go in the area of civil rights and has some ugly scars in its past, but the vast majority of those warped political idealogues were graduated from the only law school in the state at the time, and I doubt we need to list the address of said institution. The lowcountry and midlands money ran the state for centuries.....if Manafool wants to start throwing darts, he doesn't need to venture far from the Russell House

Everyone who grew up in the South should take umbrage at Manafool's lame efforts at one-upmanship. Its a saga all races should know from history and be trying to move beyond (& many are) what separated us and focus on the iconic Southern things that transcend skin color. That he loves to post such racist drivel just shows how desperate and insecure that bunch of losers in Columbia really are.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might want to check that thread again,

Aug 27, 2016, 12:57 PM

someone replied with your post word for word.

Never posted on fgf or anyone else's board, but someone

Aug 27, 2016, 3:15 PM

should advise sportsstooge that in addition to the the half-truths disseminated and unc- worthy deflection from the original point of the thread, his feeble attempt to slander Pickens Co. (named after Revolutionary War hero, Andrew Pickens) is as stupid and pointless as most things gamecock considering Clemson College wasn't even a part of Pickens County in 1947

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ALSO...

Aug 27, 2016, 3:51 PM

to the best of my knowledge, NONE of the movie "Deliverance" was filmed in Pickens Co

Re: ALSO...sportstooge lied about

Aug 27, 2016, 4:59 PM

Pickens Co being 3rd in the number of lynchings......

http://www.statehousereport.com/2015/02/12/164-lynched-in-jim-crow-s-c-report-says/

and, last but not least, sportstooge was wrong about the last lynching in SC taking place in Pickens Co....the lynching actually took place in Greenville Co (albeit by a mob from Pickens)

tired of disproving this clown's idiotic and false statements made on an Auburn board

nothing further

Lol***

Aug 27, 2016, 1:24 PM

can we get up to 63 thumbs up

Aug 27, 2016, 2:01 PM

And then stop?

ManacOOt is typical FGF trash spreading his filth around.***

Aug 27, 2016, 2:51 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic