Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF

Nov 10, 2016, 1:06 AM

No one is afraid of Bentley. It's entertaining seeing you all have so much hope after defeating some truly terrible teams. It's going to make beating the chickens this year extra sweet when you all spiral back into a depression.

When your arrogance reached an all time high a few years ago, I could not wait for the return of Clemson football to shut those squawking beaks up. I longed for the days when you knew your place and and generally kept your mouths shut. Unfortunately, your mouths keep running, but only for a short time. Maybe there's still a lil bit of Slurrier left in some of you.

Clemson must squash a few opponents before you inbreeds travel to Death Valley, but then it'll be your turn to receive another ### whoopin from your fravorite person to wish injury upon...Watson. Be thinking of ways you can clench another moral victory. It's what you're best at.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF

Nov 10, 2016, 1:35 AM

Other than the idiots who have nothing better to do than worship at the alter of Gamecoot misery , I think most of the " we can return to greatness " rhetoric we're hearing is from the uninformed newbie Coots , the bandwagonners .
There are a ton of them now , the fools who jumped on board from 2010 through 2013 thinking that SCar actually mattered in CFB and that they ruled the state of Clemson .
I love seeing the distance they've covered from " SEC! SEC! SEC !" to now where they have hidden the car flags and magnets and are wondering if maybe they misjudged the whole " Get Cocky " phenomenon.
LoL. Should've consulted those who grew up in it . That 2014/2015/2016 pile of guano in Columbia is what is typical , not the Spurrier experiment , this !
Good luck with your new digs , Dirtpeckers. You are back in the sorry saddle ...and it looks good on you .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^^^This...a thousand times this ^^^^***

Nov 10, 2016, 1:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 10, 2016, 5:23 AM

Everybody gotta be somewhere............I'm glad I'm here not there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Well said but even when they drop thier beaks in

Nov 10, 2016, 6:40 AM

defeat at the hands of our Tigers they will still squawk. They are delusional, arrogant a$$holes.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, hope springs eternal

Nov 10, 2016, 7:09 AM

but so does, unfortunately, the arrogance of the ignorant.

if there was any real integrity left in this world,

the whole ### institution down in Columbia would be disbanded

based purely on the principle of ineptitude to the point of utter embarrassment.

but hey, they keep the Wal Marts in business...

I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for Buzzpaw

Nov 10, 2016, 7:44 AM

to start THE PROCESS for the coot game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 10, 2016, 8:43 AM

To be fair the five win streak collapsed because our program fell off a cliff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

And to be fair, it fell off the cliff because...

Nov 10, 2016, 8:54 AM

Clemson and the SEC East struggled during the first three years of that streak. Your demolition in Atlanta by Auburn proved that.

But like all the coot fans reminiscing of a few straight years of success in the late 60s during the 70', 80's, 90's, and early 2000's, hang your hat on those 5 years of Spurrier and the Whitney hotel. I hope it keeps you warm for the next 30-40 years.

If you want to reminisce, you can check out "all the garnet" on this link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemson%E2%80%93South_Carolina_rivalry

Sure, don't give and credit to Clemson for simply

Nov 10, 2016, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

having better athletes, coaching, facilities, recruiting, and any other measure you could possibly imagine.

I really do hope you get used to losing to Clemson again. You are not going to win for a very long time. And you thought 5 in a row was a streak?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you had no program sunshine

Nov 10, 2016, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

much like wake, i keep repeating, had a few good yrs, so did usuck. you are irrelevant in the landscape of college football - always have been. the good teams and the elite teams are always typically there. and then, a few upstarts for a couple yrs enter. then, back to reality. but here is a certainty, usuck is no threat to the cfp. never will be. in the acc, you'd be a doormat for duke to wipe their a$$ on

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

You fell back to where you belong and it just happened at...

Nov 10, 2016, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

the exact time we reascended to where we belong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2016, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

To be super fair, your HC jumped off the cliff***

Nov 10, 2016, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

LOL...I have no doubt that's what you really think***

Nov 10, 2016, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You simply returned to "normal", as we did.***

Nov 10, 2016, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

Screw Calford.

Nov 10, 2016, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

Program????? LOL it was never on a cliff to fall... your little five win streak was just a mirage... y'all are still and always will be an afterthought in college football.

Nov 10, 2016, 9:41 AM

Well I very rarely go to the FGF forum, since I pay the membership I would rather visit TIF where you actually get things besides gossip and mud slinging. I like to visit here when it starts to get close to our game to talk football and not trash. I just make sure that I bring my thick skin with me since most of you guys are always on the attack and for some reason feel the need to make it personal. I love college football and our rivalry but I don't feel the need to hate someone just because the're a Clemson fan. I have many friends that are either Clemson grads or just fans and love talking football with them and of course a little trash as our game grows closer but always all in good fun.

I also enjoy our game much more when we are both competitive. I think that it makes our game much more interesting when there is more riding on it then just bragging rights. Besides, I would much rather beat a good Clemson team then a bad one (not like that's going to happen again anytime soon) and feel that it won't be long before we will be back to that again.

Nov 10, 2016, 10:21 AM

In all fairness when is the last time y'all beat a bad CLEMSON team.
We have only had like 2 losing seasons in the last 25 years?
Clemson has kept its end up ,the reason this rivalry is no big deal nation wide is because of SCar.

Based on what....

Nov 10, 2016, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

all of the success Muschamp experienced at Florida where he had the benefit of significantly more talent and resources?

Competitive ?

Nov 10, 2016, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: For the self admitted coot lurkers from FGF ]

You mean you wish Clemson was also annually mediocre and two 6 win teams could battle it out ?

DB23

Nov 10, 2016, 1:35 PM

The dirtpeckers deserve misery... They are pathetic the way they act when they win... And when they lose, they hush and hide....

Lube Up Good Coots

Nov 10, 2016, 2:20 PM

We gonna split you like bone-dry hickory

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that boy is going to spend more time on his back

Nov 10, 2016, 7:10 PM

Than the hooker I got the last time I was in Vegas

Re: that boy is going to spend more time on his back

Nov 10, 2016, 9:28 PM

"Than the hooker I got the last time I was in Vegas"

So he will spend more than 45 seconds on his back. I'm not impressed... kind of disappointed actually.

19 year old freshman

Nov 11, 2016, 2:21 PM

Joke!

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic