Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the morning crew...Ten Dumbest Fan Bases in America....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,403

For the morning crew...Ten Dumbest Fan Bases in America....

Oct 30, 2013, 9:17 AM

http://outkickthecoverage.com/the-ten-dumbest-fan-bases-in-america-1-the-alabama-crimson-tide.php

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the morning crew...Ten Dumbest Fan Bases in America....

Oct 30, 2013, 9:39 AM

They left off the coots. (had to be an oversight)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2013, 6:48 PM

There is a special place for the coots.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You can't spell PENIS without ESPN!!!"

Oct 31, 2013, 9:51 AM

Maybe it's not politically correct to be that truthful about a mentally challenged group like that. That would get them off the hook for many things, I suppose.

Oct 30, 2013, 9:44 AM

Given that this guy has Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Kentucky all in the top ten you can almost guess where he's from. I'm guessing western Tennessee, maybe Memphis. It's just so regionally biased.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2013, 9:57 AM

Rocky Top in at #10...

Casey Kasem

Oct 30, 2013, 9:56 AM

Says he's in Tennessee at the end.

You could replace "Alabama" with any other school in the following and have the statement be about virtually any school in the southeast:

"The __________ fan base is a fractious mix of two distinct groups who can't really stand each other.

At the top of the list is the 10-15% of the fan base that could actually be admitted to ____________ or attended the school.

This group hates most of the rest of the ____________ fan base with a passionate fury.

Right now they are reading this column and silently nodding.

The other 85% of _________ fans are incapable of coherent thought and have a deep-seated insecurity about all things in life. ___________ football comprises, and this is not an exaggeration, 99% of their self esteem."

Interesting that his description of Bama fans.....

Oct 30, 2013, 9:59 AM

sounds an awful lot like Georgia and $CU fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Take UGAy and USuC

Oct 30, 2013, 11:04 AM

and Alabama is worse than both, trust the native.

Re: Take UGAy and USuC

Oct 30, 2013, 11:05 AM

Have you ever lived here?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live in Columbia. I'd rather deal with Bama fans.***

Oct 30, 2013, 12:02 PM

Oct 30, 2013, 10:20 AM

The facts are:

I have been to Tenn and Bama for games and the people there are some of the best, they expect to win, have tradition and history.

The "Bama and Tenn" fans you see around town or while traveling that seem like trash probably are. Factsa re there are millions of fans across the country who never set foot on a compus

those fans whether USC, Clemson, Tenn, Bama, etc are the ones who make everyone else look silly. They are typically uneducated, give no money to the school, never held season tickets, lower income, and just live like lower income uneducated people across the world.

Was at eh FSU Clemson game and saw plenty of this on both sides. We had a group of Clemson fans around us shouting profanities, using a beer bong (older than college students), and just looking silly. Asked where they were sitting, aw man we don't have any tickets just here for the party

Same with UGA last year at USC top 10 matchup big game and tons of "fans" who were never going into the game, n tickets, no class, looking like idiots, it happens everywhere.

I would guess you put USC, Bama, Tenn, and Clemson fans and graduates in a room talking football and a great time would be had by all. You would see people simply respecting the game and enjoying seeing someone else as faithful to their team and enjoy insightful discussion.

Oct 30, 2013, 10:23 AM

Might I add, you can call them out easily by talking recruiting, coaching etc

They rarely know anything about the team.

Saw a drunk obnoxious supposed "Coot" fan yelling for Lattimore #21 while USC was on defense. The idiot didn't know #21 on defense was Devante Holloman

They show their true nature pretty quickly. You can't paint an entire fan base with one brush

Oct 30, 2013, 10:39 AM

LOL what game was that?

Not a Clay Travis fan...

Oct 30, 2013, 10:43 AM

Find him to be an arrogant d-bag, but there's a lot of truth to this column. I've been there... A lot.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2013, 10:24 AM

Might I add, you can call them out easily by talking recruiting, coaching etc

They rarely know anything about the team.

Saw a drunk obnoxious supposed "Coot" fan yelling for Lattimore #21 while USC was on defense. The idiot didn't know #21 on defense was Devante Holloman

They show their true nature pretty quickly. You can't paint an entire fan base with one brush

Has the ESPN swat team been mobilized yet?***

Oct 30, 2013, 10:25 AM

When SCAR beats Bama in the SECCG...

Oct 30, 2013, 10:31 AM

yeah, don't hold your breath, tigerlore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Auburn fans may have written it. But

Oct 30, 2013, 12:18 PM

To whoever said when USC beats Alabama in the blah blah blah...keep in mind they haven't forgotten 2010. Just saying. All in case you may be shocked all teams have these fans.

All hilarious, but especially enjoyed this about Ohio St...

Oct 30, 2013, 5:18 PM

Its fans are uneducated, uncouth, often lacking in basic grammatical comprehension or the most rudimentary logical reasoning. Plus, they don't even get to play real games that matter. While LSU and Georgia are knocking heads and Alabama and Texas A&M are playing classics for the ages, Ohio State is going to Purdue.

Purdue is like Ohio State except its fans know a hypotenuse is not a wrestling move. Also that satire is not a car part.

You know what passes for high fashion in Ohio?

The goatee.

Ohio State fans are holding on to the goatee like it will forever be 1994.

In addition to the boastful self-loathing, Ohio State fans have zero self-awareness. Ohio State fans lead the nation in emailed Onion articles with the heading, "Look at this bullsh--!"

And then this about typical Arky fan ...

Oct 30, 2013, 5:22 PM

He once met Darren McFadden out at a local Chili's and said, "Those fajitas are on me, big dog."

He has since told the story about the time he bought Darren McFadden fajitas at Chili's 2,476 times, including, during his father's own eulogy. That was right after he called the hogs for daddy one last time.

For nineteen consecutive years he has given each of his wives the same birthday present every year -- edible panties.

He once gave Houston Nutt a pair of the same edible panties, winked, and said, "The Missus will love them." And Houston Nutt said, "Edible panties! I love these." Then Nutt ate them with his steak at the Razorback club event in Little Rock.

Ask him about it and he'll say, "That's when I knew Houston Nutt had no class."

When Bobby Petrino was fired, he cried for the first time since Clint Stoerner fumbled the football in 1998. On the day Petrino was fired he grabbed an oversized elementary school pencil and wrote, "Your a ####," 1,000 consecutive times on one of his children's oversized school notebook paper. He then drove to athletic director Jeff Long's house and put the pages in his mailbox.

He recently opened a Twitter account and has Tweeted Darren McFadden fourteen straight days saying the same thing every time, "Remembr win I bougt u fagitas at Chilis!"

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,403
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic