Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We should not discourage RN from going to Ole Miss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,191

We should not discourage RN from going to Ole Miss

Nov 12, 2012, 2:27 PM

Otherwise, he will just go to Bama or UGA. He won't go to CLEMSON. Ever. Just like Mike Bellamy will never wear ORANGE. Get over it. Let RN go to Ole Miss, and when he leaves, we can show future recruits what happened to discourage those guys from doing stupid things. Just let it be. Dabo will take care of us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what stupid things has Robert done?

Nov 12, 2012, 2:29 PM

Listen to his mother? Care about his family more than fans of a school he doesn't yet attend, and who he has never met?

What in the world are you talking about? Just about the only thing Robert may have done wrong is "commit" to Clemson without his family's permission.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what stupid things has Robert done?

Nov 12, 2012, 2:32 PM

so do you think going to Ole Miss is a 'smart' thing to do? if so, what exactly is smart about doing that?

he'll have a happier family, for one

Nov 12, 2012, 2:34 PM

it's not like you can't go to the NFL from Ole Miss. Sure, he'd be on a better team at Clemson and he'd probably prefer it right now, but he'll be fine wherever he goes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People shouldn't take this stuff personally.

Nov 12, 2012, 2:36 PM

Believe it or not, whatever your school is, kids decide against going to it all time. It'll be OK.

For me it is really this simple

Nov 12, 2012, 2:45 PM [ in reply to he'll have a happier family, for one ]

He's good. He'd be a good addition to our team. I hope he comes here and is happy here, has a great career here, and goes on to a successful career in the NFL.

If he chooses a different path, shake his hand and wish him well.

Now, the mom seems to have issues, but that is only based on the quotes in the paper. So I have no idea if they are an accurate portrayal of her or not.

Either way no reason to get upset about any of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent.***

Nov 12, 2012, 2:45 PM

Stop being such a negative nancy

Nov 12, 2012, 2:59 PM

This is ridiculous. He hasn't picked Ole Miss. Until the day his name is on the dotted line somewhere we have as good a shot as anybody. He ain't stupid...he knows what to expect at Ole Miss compared to here

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,191
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic