Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RS Freshmen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

RS Freshmen

Sep 27, 2016, 6:58 PM

Louisville is playing as well as anyone right now in the country. And "Samual L Jackson" is still a RS Freshman. Sure he's played a few downs here and there before this year. But he's still a freshman going up against a GREAT defense. Not only that. He's surrounded by 85k screaming Tiger fans.When his turnover happens. And it will. We have to keep the pressure on him all night.It doesn't mean if we're up by 3 or 53. Make him want to never set foot in Death Valley again. I'd love to know. How many RS Freshmen QB's have left DV with a win. While Ford and Swinney ran the show. Since that's our 2 most prominent coaching era's.

Go Tigers!
Embrace The moment
You've been here before.
Just play Clemson Football
And the game is already won!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RS Freshmen

Sep 27, 2016, 7:00 PM

Jameson Winston was a freshman

For as d-baggy as he was off the field

Sep 27, 2016, 7:03 PM

Crablegs was brilliant in recognizing defensive schemes - and check offs, on it.

Not sure LJ has quite the football mind - but he's got the hops and speed, for sure.

Let's see how he does trying to figure out CBV's scheme changes and blitzes. And how will he respond to being hit on that ZR close to the LOS.

Jackson is a Sophomore

Sep 27, 2016, 7:01 PM

He played in the majority of their games last year, including a dominating victory over Texas A&M in the bowl game.

Re: RS Freshmen

Sep 27, 2016, 7:22 PM

You've only named 2 QB's out of who know how many. Even current FSU QB looked like a world beater until last week. Playing on the road will be a culture shock for him. I don't see this happening.But if it does, it wouldn't suprise me. I could see this game going like the TN vs VT. And UL is VT.I could easily see UL having about four or 5 turnovers. And get blown out.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic