Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all you who blame the players:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 928

For all you who blame the players:

Jan 3, 2014, 12:09 PM

Auburn did not go from worst to first because the players decided to play the year.

Baylor? South Carolina? Duke? All historically bad programs. All doing extremely well. And for that matter UCF. George O'Leary can coach.

I'll admit that the Gus Malzahn thing is a bit of a fluke, but Spurrier and Cutcliffe?

What's amazing to me about the "players lost the game" arguement is how dumb you sound praising him. If Dabo gets the praise when Clemson beats up another high school team, shouldn't he take the blame for the losses?

Any teams performance is a direct reflection of the leader or coach. Clemson's penchant for being blown out in big games is direct reflection of Dabo's and Morris' inexperience and lack of ability to prepare a team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all you who blame the players: I blame Dabo 100%

Jan 3, 2014, 12:11 PM

for franc being in such a mood. he's been impossible here. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since you are ignoring my question below, I'll link it here

Jan 3, 2014, 12:11 PM

when you get a moment, an answer would be very much appreciated. TIA

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14861700

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^ ra'd for spam.***

Jan 3, 2014, 12:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't know they still made that stuff***

Jan 3, 2014, 12:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

it's a diet staple at the op's house

Jan 3, 2014, 12:20 PM

which might explain a few things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never herd of the spam diet

Jan 3, 2014, 12:34 PM

groce

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: For all you who blame the players:

Jan 3, 2014, 12:19 PM

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. South Carolina got their tails handed to them last year by Florida (44-11). Is Spurrier inexperienced too? Or could it be because they had 4 turnovers? Your logic fails.

Message was edited by: E36Tiger®

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dude...who said the coaches win the games? nobody, show me

Jan 3, 2014, 12:20 PM

the coaches are there to make their best game-plan possible & the players job is to execute that game-plan, OR step it up & change plays to make it happen!

coaching can & does definitely affect the outcome...
but the players win & lose the games, with exception of crappy clock management or seriously terrible play calling, which hasn't been our problem really.

Tajh can change any play at the line he feels necessary & he runs the team when on the field.

coaches get the credit for putting the teams together & in the right positions to win, trying to motivate & pump the players up, recruiting, etc...
but the responsibility of execution lies solely on the guys on the field touching the ball, tackling & blocking!

otherwise...put the coaches in uniforms & lead by example!!! show us how it's done coach...how can you argue that???

also, when we talk of motivating the team...
HOW MUCH MORE MOTIVATION DO YOU NEED AS A PLAYER WHEN PLAYING AGAINST THE LIKES OF OSU, FSU, OR A TOP 10 RIVALRY USuCk TEAM!!!!????

seriously!

so basically last night was Saban's fault right??***

Jan 3, 2014, 12:37 PM

Re: I know one thing and that the drunk lost the Tennessee

Jan 3, 2014, 1:16 PM

game.

Sorry, but by the time a kid a D1 scholarship athlete,

Jan 3, 2014, 1:38 PM

Ball security is completely on the player, it's something he's been taught since Pee Wee Football.

So you are saying that Saban is the reason why Bama is on

Jan 3, 2014, 1:41 PM

a 2 game losing streak

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 12
| visibility 928
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic