Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all the coot lurkers. There is no such thing as State..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

For all the coot lurkers. There is no such thing as State..

Jul 19, 2014, 5:58 PM

Championships in college football. There are only Conference titles and the National Title. State Championships are for High School. I know most of you coot fans just jumped on the bandwagon within the past few years, but you make yourselves look like complete morons with all this state championship talk. It just goes to show how little your program has achieved, when all you can do is brag about a non existent state championship.

But, I completely understand why you coots behave this way, smoking meth will fry your brain.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all the coot lurkers. There is no such thing as State..

Jul 19, 2014, 6:41 PM

Don't take that away from them. If you do, they won't have anything except a mediocre bowl win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound awfully bitter***

Jul 19, 2014, 6:57 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound awfully bitter***

Jul 19, 2014, 7:14 PM

No, he is just stating a fact. I realize you coots don't deal with reality very well. 105 years of football and one conference title. Geez. Talk about reality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound awfully bitter***

Jul 19, 2014, 7:20 PM [ in reply to You sound awfully bitter*** ]

Tell'em Coot !!!

Are you a bandwagon cluckster??

Or can you intelligently count past "5"??

We true Tiger faithful aren't "bitter".

We are just tired of un-educated inbreds throwing it in our face that they forget that football existed before 2009.

Now go run along like a good little Dirtpecker before the village starts missing it's idiot......

Go Tigers!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's always like that.

Jul 19, 2014, 10:39 PM [ in reply to You sound awfully bitter*** ]

But in this case, he's right. #### off coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: He's always like that.

Jul 20, 2014, 7:24 AM

Does anyone know what the state championship trophy looks like, serious question!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2014, 7:11 PM

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608040577612713933&pid=15.1&w=126&h=159&p=0 so the hardees trophy is not real? I think it is for the winner of the Clemson/ Carolina winner and is called the state championship trophy of south Carolina.

You would...

Jul 19, 2014, 7:18 PM

photo 3fbcd1187fd3b93b76571d2cf6bae47be32e1b0991be9e9f52020813067ed93a.jpg

Where's the banhammer mods?!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em leadcoot

Jul 19, 2014, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Re: For all the coot lurkers. There is no such thing as State.. ]

Jul 19, 2014, 7:47 PM

Well there is a trophy for it so for rivalries sake I believe that's what it's called. No it's not a BCS trophy but what it is is bragging rights between state rivals, nothing more. I started that thread purely under curiosity what the majority of posters here would consider more important. I pretty much got the responses that I thought I would get, most people would rather win there conference and have a place in the playoff than win the rivalry game, something I totally agree with.

Jul 19, 2014, 8:02 PM

Ah, I see that the "collusion of delusion" is alive and well in Pickens County. It seems that some Tiger fans are so frustrated by their lack of recent success in the big rivalry game, that they now believe that it isn't really important. I'll bet you've come to that conclusion over the past five years, right? Why don't some of you go ahead and tell Chad, Brent, and Dabo that they should just take down those doomsday clocks, since that game isn't very important to a lot of Clemson fans, LOL! I certainly agree (as does Spurrier) that league championships are more important, but since SC hasn't won one in 45 years, and Clemson has one in the last 23 years, it's a moo t point. As for National Championships, well the Tigers won one 33 years ago, so again, moo t point. This year the Tigers will face an uphill battle just trying to win the Atlantic, with FSU and UL in the mix. The Gamecocks face pretty much the same scenario, with UGA and UF in their division. Since neither looks like a sure winner for even their division, much less the league or NC, this brings us to the big rivalry game (notice that I didn't say state championship). I'm so glad that some Tiger fans are readjusting the importance of that game right after Thanksgiving, because it will probably entail more of the same this year. I say SC by two TD's in the real Death Valley. Dylan Thompson has won more high stakes games in Death Valley than Stoudt or Watson combined!

The OP didn't say the game wasn't important...

Jul 19, 2014, 11:03 PM

of course it is. It sucks to lose to losers under any circumstance. It's embarrassing. 5 in a row is ridiculously hard. For the life of me I'll never understand how you guys could lose so many in a row to us decade after decade and cope with life.

What he's joking about is how you guys refer to the game as some type of "championship" among the fan base, which is easy to understand considering you have exactly ONE actual championship in your history - the ACC trophy 45 years ago.

We don't expect much from you guys on the reading comprehension level considering, but if you're going to respond to the author, at least give yourself some extra time to let the message coalesce in yo brain.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The OP didn't say the game wasn't important...

Jul 19, 2014, 11:08 PM

The funniest thing abt their lone championship is that they have a banner in their stadium......and they spend more time mocking the "weak ACC" than they do worrying abt their abysmal history. It's almost sad.

Jul 19, 2014, 11:28 PM [ in reply to The OP didn't say the game wasn't important... ]

Hey bud, SC has two.....the 1933 Southern Conference co-champion, which also included most of the present ACC teams. But you are so right! Clemson dominated, yes I said dominated, the ACC from 1956-1991, winning 13 ACC Championships in 36 years. Drum roll, please! That is one ACC title for every 2.77 years over a 36 year era! Serious props and a standing ovation for that feat! Recently the Tigers have 1 over the last 23 years. Hey, I don't blame you, if I were a Tiger football fan I would be looking in the rear view mirror also. Those were Clemson's glory days.....not the present. Now maybe Dabo can turn on that "greatness" in the next few years and win 1 ACC title every 3 years to recapture that glory, but I don't think FSU and UL, as well as VaTech, Miami, and UNC are gonna roll over and play dead for him, do you?

Jul 20, 2014, 12:25 AM

> Hey bud, SC has two.....the 1933 Southern Conference
> co-champion, which also included most of the present
> ACC teams. But you are so right! Clemson dominated,
> yes I said dominated, the ACC from 1956-1991, winning
> 13 ACC Championships in 36 years. Drum roll, please!
> That is one ACC title for every 2.77 years over a 36
> 6 year era! Serious props and a standing ovation for
> that feat! Recently the Tigers have 1 over the last
> 23 years. Hey, I don't blame you, if I were a Tiger
> football fan I would be looking in the rear view
> mirror also. Those were Clemson's glory days.....not
> the present. Now maybe Dabo can turn on that
> "greatness" in the next few years and win 1 ACC title
> every 3 years to recapture that glory, but I don't
> think FSU and UL, as well as VaTech, Miami, and UNC
> are gonna roll over and play dead for him, do you?

Duke won the 1933 Southern Conference Championship with a 4-0 conference record. scar lost a game to LSU. Duke lost to GT but tech had left the conference the year before. coots have one championship...not two.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serious question, Motor City....

Jul 20, 2014, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: The OP didn't say the game wasn't important... ]

Do you spend all of your time here or do you also visit your team's websites? Personally, I find your presence here humorous but I can see why others get annoyed by your posts.

Tell 'em capon

Jul 19, 2014, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: For all the coot lurkers. There is no such thing as State.. ]

lbc

Jul 19, 2014, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Re: For all the coot lurkers. There is no such thing as State.. ]

You say high 5, I say 1969. 45 yrs and counting AND you will not win an sec title in football. It won't happen. Enjoy your baseball trophies because that will be all you will obtain in men's sports. The Tiger wins will resume in the series. Maybe not like they have in the past because you are recruiting well but the streak will end in the Valley this year. Hey I hear your women's basketball is rolling in high recruits. Maybe a title will come there. You guys are the most delusional fans there are. Oh, How many wins over Lsu do you have since joining the sec. No BCS bowl appearances either and now that has passed you by. And the way y'all ride the coat tails of Bama and any other sec team that wins in football is simply irritating. Go win one yourself. 1969!!!!!

WIS is reporting that Dreher High School wants their trophies

Jul 19, 2014, 8:29 PM

back from Williams Brice !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WIS is reporting that Dreher High School wants their trophies

Jul 19, 2014, 8:39 PM

were those not listed on the theft reports???

This whole thread smells of chicken shyatt...

Jul 19, 2014, 8:39 PM

Especially motor city bengheyl.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This whole thread smells of chicken shyatt...

Jul 19, 2014, 8:58 PM

Yeah, it would, since you obviously know the truth when you read it.

Re: This whole thread smells of chicken shyatt...

Jul 19, 2014, 9:29 PM

We have to accept it . They are the straight state champs . In SC , Sakerlina is currently holding on to their 42nd State Championship.
We have 65 of them. Someday , in the distant future when all of this plays out a while ...they will still be far , far behind and worrying themselves over some mythical state championship that means a ton of feathers .
Anyhow , its good to be the leader.

All time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Tell 'em capon

Jul 19, 2014, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Re: This whole thread smells of chicken shyatt... ]

sad

Jul 19, 2014, 11:40 PM

From the beginning when SC decided they where going to be called the C0cks. They were and always will be a joke.

Jul 19, 2014, 11:50 PM

Yes Sir, a joke always!

You may want to tell Dabo that...

Jul 20, 2014, 9:27 AM
Team Goals.jpg(14.3 K)

Since... you know... it's listed as one of the team goals printed on the wall of the team meeting room in the West End Zone.

So thanks for representing the fanbase the way you do :)

Team Goals
1. Win the Opener
2. Win the Atlantic Division
3. Win the State Championship
4. Win the ACC Championship
5. Win the Bowl Game

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic