»
Topic: For all of your info on how to coach basketball and football
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 9, 2016 12:10 PM by: cutigerbob®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

For all of your info on how to coach basketball and football

[1]
Posted: Feb 9, 2016 10:08 AM

How to conduct yourself with "class", how to fix any problem in regards to your team, come to Tigernet.

We'll watch from the TV and tell you what we would have done, because we'll never do it!

Re: For all of your info on how to coach basketball and football

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 10:14 AM

Is Cam aware of your Man-Crush? It's sweet but I doubt he cares, he already has a boyfriend.

[1]
Posted: Feb 9, 2016 10:31 AM

Acting like a decent person is not rocket science

Cams post game interview looked more like drug dealer dude in the police interrogation room than NFL MVP acting like a mature adult

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 10:36 AM

This was more to do with all of the comments I've read about the basketball team, keeping players out of foul trouble, and coming forward to say "I told you so" when the basketball team struggles again.

Post game interview wasn't his finest moment. Again, none of us will ever know how we would have handled it. He walked out before he could say anything disrespectful, doesn't owe it to anyone to sit there and answer questions that have no impact on the game. just being a bigger man and walking away before he did something non classy and gets bashed hahahaha

"doesn't owe it to anyone to sit there"..

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 12:08 PM

well actually he does:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/20/like-it-or-not-nfls-media-policy-is-clear/

“Players must be available to the media following every game and regularly during the practice week as required under league rules. Star players, or other players with unusually heavy media demands, must be available to the media that regularly cover their teams at least once during the practice week in addition to their required post-game media availability. . . . Each club will open its locker room during the normal practice week (based on a Sunday game) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to all accredited media for player interviews for a minimum of 45 minutes.”

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It really is funny to me how far you will go to

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 10:32 AM

protect your name on Tigernet, Cam.

I really would have never expected you to care this much!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

TIGER BALLS.

I beg your pardon, when my team lost to the Mabel Owens

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 10:32 AM

Women's Bible study group in the county church league championship, we all stayed for the duration of the press conference, and even dove on a spare chicken leg in the covered dish supper afterwards.

Just sayin...

Re: I beg your pardon, when my team lost to the Mabel Owens

[1]
Posted: Feb 9, 2016 10:37 AM

Well you are obviously a better man than Cam Newton.

Doesn't hold much weight around here, but congrats?

haha, Thanks man that means a lot.***

Posted: Feb 9, 2016 11:59 AM

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Fiesta Bowl
FOR SALE: Asking what I paid through Iptay....$275 Row 30 Seat 13 and 14 Text or email Go Tigers!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
685 people have read this post