Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all of the so called "Tiger" fans who are unhappy about last nights win,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

For all of the so called "Tiger" fans who are unhappy about last nights win,

Nov 29, 2015, 10:31 AM

Get over it already. 12 - 0, State champs, ACC Atlantic champs, about to beat the Tarholes and win the ACC, about to be in the playoffs. What is there to be unhappy about? I see so many responses to posts this morning of people preaching doom and gloom. Enough already! The only people who should be disappointed this morning are coots. But heck, even they are happier than some of y'all with their moral victory.

IT IS GREAT TO BE A CLEMSON TIGER TODAY AND EVERY DAY!
Be proud of this teams accomplishments and urge each student athlete to keep up the good work. There is still much to play for and I am sure that they know that more than any of us.
Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all of the so called "Tiger" fans who are unhappy about last nights win,

Nov 29, 2015, 10:32 AM

Agree 100%

great win,we got work to do before Sat.***

Nov 29, 2015, 10:36 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some folks just don't understand that. +1.***

Nov 29, 2015, 10:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some folks just don't understand that. +1.***

Nov 29, 2015, 10:38 AM

I'm elated that we are 12-0, but you're lying to yourself if you think it's been a bed of roses along the way. When the coaches come out and say that turnovers are a problem, do you think people are just making it up?

Yep.***

Nov 29, 2015, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Before this season started did you expect to be 12 - 0?

Nov 29, 2015, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Some folks just don't understand that. +1.*** ]

I don't understand, is every game that Clemson wins supposed to be 50 - 0? Football is a battle. And battles aren't pretty. I think having 12 wins on the season is way better than any "bed of roses". Have you experienced a better football season as a Clemson fan? It's like some of you are just now getting on the bandwagon and have never experienced when there were actually things to complain about. 12 - 0 is nothing to complain about.

Re: For all of the so called "Tiger" fans who are unhappy about last nights win,

Nov 29, 2015, 10:39 AM

Agreed
I'd much rather win ugly, be 12-0, and know we have places to improve then play great and lose.

Nov 29, 2015, 10:40 AM

Those folks don't have to work side by side with annoying coots everyday. I for one can't wait to go into work tomorrow wearing my orange and grinning from ear to ear.

Nov 29, 2015, 10:42 AM

I work with a Coot and three UNCheat grads..Needless to say this is an important two weeks in the office lol

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic