Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit's Game Plan Breakdown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit's Game Plan Breakdown

Oct 16, 2013, 11:00 AM

Kirk Herbstreit's Game Plan Breakdown

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Logical, and agree on the running game...

Oct 16, 2013, 11:06 AM

If FSU plays deep, runs a dime package and keeps their secondary poised to deny the big pass, it creates all sorts of opportunities for our ground game. We saw a bit of that vs. JawJaw, and our rushing game responded. Heck, Boyd could have 100-plus yards rushing if FSU plays deep.

OTOH, If we're coming hard after Winston, it offers opportunities for FSU to fill the voids.

It's gonna be snakes and strychnine all night.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Logical, and agree on the running game...

Oct 16, 2013, 1:12 PM

What ever coach is the better chess player in this FB game won't necessarily be the winner in this one b/c the talent level is almost equal. Chad Morris against FSU Jeremy Pruitt. Brent Venables will be defending moves against Jimbo/Coley/Billy Napier.;) If BV gives them that I will kill you FACE of his, game over:) This game should live up to the hype if turn overs isn't the deciding factor. My bet is on my team that will defend Death Valley. We will have the home field Orange fans in the stands advantage. We have Tajh with his experience of being in this type of game at night twice in a row with two of the top 3 teams the sec has in LSWho and JawJa bull pups, and he has won them both. The only tough game that winston has played in was at Boston College with all 12 BC fans. He has never played in as hostile of an environment as Clemson's Death Valley. FSU can't tell or show Winston what this is going to be like. Not even close to anything he has ever been in as a player. The Orange fans in the stands I believe will overwhelm Winston, and other freshman, and it will be the deciding factor of these two talented teams. I'm just glad that this game with NC expectations riding on it is in our house. Gooooooo Tigers, and Tiger fans. Give the FSU QB and their other freshman a warm welcome of the loudest, and most thunderous screaming noises they have ever heard any where in their life. Make our 12th man take out a few of their 11 men.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic