Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Final 2012 ACC power rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,668

Football Update: Final 2012 ACC power rankings

Jan 8, 2013, 9:55 AM

Final 2012 ACC power rankings

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like our chances in a best 2 of 3: home/away/neutral***

Jan 8, 2013, 11:03 AM

nm

"Hung on to win"?????????

Jan 8, 2013, 11:06 AM

That line by Heather just shows her lack of journalistic integrity. Realistically Clemson created a little luck for itself my converting the 4th and 16 on the final drive. And if the extra point in the 2nd quarter wouldn't have gotten blocked then that 4th down play wouldn't have been necessary as we could have gone to overtime, LSU had nothing left in the tank defensively to go to overtime. In any event Clemson did not "hang on to win" but rather engineered a stunning come from behind victory.

Come on Heather. You can do better. Stop "phoning it in" and give the ACC some deserved credit this bowl season.

exactly.last i remember..

Jan 8, 2013, 11:18 AM

we were actually losing up until the kick sailed through the goal posts and time ran out.that isnt hanging on we surged back to win scoring 9 points in the last 3 mins to win.

I'm not saying we should be ranked above FSU IN

Jan 8, 2013, 11:26 AM [ in reply to "Hung on to win"????????? ]

the power rankings. I just want Clemson to get more credit than "hanging on to win". Even Heather is toting the sec banner for espn . Clemson beat them. Lsu was whipped. Their defense couldn't go another series. Lsu wasn't surging at the end of the game they were done. How in the world could anyone say Clemson hung on? If anything lsu hung on and thanks to 2 Clemson turnovers they are lucky they didn't lose by 20 points.

Where can we start a petition to get a née ACC blogger at ESPN? Should an ACC blogger carry the ACC mantle?

Re: I'm not saying we should be ranked above FSU IN

Jan 8, 2013, 9:43 PM

Even Lou Holtz who clearly dislikes Clemson acknowledged Clemson's dominance in all of the stat categories during halftime.

Football Update: Final journalist power rankings 2013

Jan 8, 2013, 11:14 AM

1. David Hood
2. Most anyone with half a brain
3. Andrea whatherface
4. Bart Wrong
5. Heather Dinnotbringmeasammich!

do you prefer "eeked out"?

Jan 8, 2013, 11:22 AM

There were a lot of opportunities for LSU to put things away earlier in the game. We had to have Everything go our way in final few minutes to win. LSU was gassed at the end but they shot themselves in the paws several times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everything went LSU's way in the first few minutes

Jan 8, 2013, 11:33 AM

Everything went clemson's way in the final few minutes because we wore them down. And by the way, if your offense runs 100 plays it wasn't just the last few minutes that went your way, it was the whole game. I believe Clemson ran 51 plays in the first half. The 2 first half turnovers deep in clemson's own territory is the only reason the game was even close in the first place.

Heather get back in the kitchen, this sandwich taste like B$

Jan 8, 2013, 2:31 PM

was not what was on your menu directly after FSU's Orange Bowl win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,668
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic