Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Clemson ranked in Tim Brando's CFB Top 10
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Football Update: Clemson ranked in Tim Brando's CFB Top 10

Jun 14, 2013, 10:21 AM

Clemson ranked in Tim Brando's CFB Top 10

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louisville

Jun 14, 2013, 10:24 AM

#1?!

Louisville

Jun 14, 2013, 10:24 AM

#1?!

ACC! ACC! ACC! ACC!***

Jun 14, 2013, 10:28 AM

How can anyone not have Bama #1 every yr?

Jun 14, 2013, 10:29 AM

until they get knocked of their perch, they should always be #1 imo. Saban is that good and he just reloads on recruits.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brando is looking at schedule

Jun 14, 2013, 11:03 AM

I was listening to him on the radio. He thinks the SEC will kill each other this year.

Louisville schedule is easy.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Louisville Ranked Number 1??

Jun 14, 2013, 10:38 AM

Well that list is uhhhh interesting.***

Jun 14, 2013, 11:07 AM

Tim's always liked Clemson IMO...and he's showing us Love!

Jun 14, 2013, 11:30 AM

GoTiGERs! Prove Tim right by using all your Might!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As crazy as this top 10 is, I hope this guy is right

Jun 14, 2013, 12:09 PM

But really, what the hell is he smoking?

Re: As crazy as this top 10 is, I hope this guy is right

Jun 14, 2013, 12:27 PM

Welcome to Tigernet. If you rank Alabama Number 1, you're biased and if you don't you're jus' plain stupid

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand the reasoning, though I'm dubious...

Jun 14, 2013, 12:39 PM

his assumption is that since the SEC is so mighty, each team will lose a couple of times at least in conference.

By the same token, Louisville is ranked early, will stay unbeaten and doesn't have far to climb. Ohio State has one game to worry about (Michigan), and in winning that will be there as well.

I'm guessing he sees us losing one of the SEC games, beating FSU and taking the ACC title. But it begs the question: should a 1-loss ACC team get the nod over a 2-loss SEC team if that ACC teams 1 loss was to the SEC?

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson/Georgia: Clemson by at least 10. My call and I'm

Jun 14, 2013, 12:55 PM

sticking to it. So with that taken into account, how would GA end up ahead of Clemson in a final poll? Scar a no show means a GA victory. Tamu ahead means a win over Bama. One of them (GA vs. TAMU) has to lose the SEC Champ. game. The only way for Brando's call to work would be GA win over Clemson. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even if he's assuming the SEC will beat each other up,

Jun 14, 2013, 2:58 PM [ in reply to I understand the reasoning, though I'm dubious... ]

you have to assume Bama will be doing the beating. They have LSU at home, and I'm a bit dubious that A&M will be as good after losing arguably the best Olineman in the country, their best defensive player, and the best WR in school history (production wise). You can bet your ### that Saban has spent plenty of hours this offseason preparing a scheme to slow down Manziel too.

I like where we are at, but the guy doesn't have a lot of

Jun 14, 2013, 1:40 PM

credibility when he puts Louisville #1.

Re: Football Update: Clemson ranked in Tim Brando's CFB Top 10

Jun 14, 2013, 1:44 PM

Louisville is getting set up to have the king of all letdown seasons. They're getting a ridiculous amount of love...too much in my opinion. Their win against Florida was very impressive, but I think overall Florida was probably a better team. I think 7 times out of 10, Florida wins that ballgame.

There's no doubt Bridgewater is a top 3 QB in the nation, but who does he have for a supporting cast? I believe he's surrounded by good, but not top-level talent. Top to bottom, I wouldn't put them above Bama, LSU, Georgia, South Carolina, Clemson, Florida, Oregon, Texas A&M, Stanford, or potentially even Florida State. I hope I'm wrong because I'd love to see a future division opponent bring a great SoS, but I think things are getting blown out of proportion.

P.S. Another ranking which has OK State in the Top 10...they finished last season unranked!!! Is there something I'm missing here?

Is this guy on crack?

Jun 14, 2013, 2:21 PM

I love my Tigers but Clemson ahead of BAMA and Louisville #1?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

On his radio show said Clemson and Okie State

Jun 27, 2013, 9:28 PM

were the only two teams that could be in there if not UL and OSU.

He was saying we would lose to UGa, and run the table... and said if we did that we may be able to even jump an undefeated UL.

I don't see how a one loss SEC, PAC, Big12, or ACC wouldn't jump an undefeated UL with that schedule they have.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic