Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Clemson Practice Report
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,453

Football Update: Clemson Practice Report

Nov 29, 2011, 5:07 PM

Clemson Practice Report

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All or nothing

Nov 29, 2011, 5:31 PM

I'd prefer throwing my orange this time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So sick of Walker!!!! Shut up and block son...

Nov 30, 2011, 9:43 AM

He speaks so well!!! (Chris Rock reference) This blabbermouth has talked since the first time a reporter found out he could run his mouth, but I really don't want to hear from someone who is awful at their job. Interview Andre, Sammy, Branch, Coty, even Boyd, but the OL needs to be shunned.

I would have liked to hear Morris, but Landon Walker's face deterred my click on the play button. He can move on to his real world career now, step away from the camera lens...

Re: So sick of Walker!!!! Shut up and block son...

Nov 30, 2011, 9:48 AM

Dittos!!! TU!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get off his back!

Nov 30, 2011, 10:55 AM

The offensive line looked great during the winning streak, with the injury to Price it has obviously decimated our whole line. You guys talk so much junk about Landon who is a leader of this team and his name will most likely be flashing across the screen come NFL draft in April.

Re: Get off his back!

Nov 30, 2011, 8:22 PM

Great at times, but mediocre at other times. The Offense was all about the new high tempo offense. Once DC's figured out how sorry our OL is, they just started rushing the QB, and daring us to block them. We couldn't, and that is the end of the story to date. I hope we get meaner in the OL, but it is a long shot. DC's are licking their chops and knowing we can't do a thing about it. I hope it changes, but we are just too soft up front. Even Joe (or maybe Jeff) Bostic said the same thing. Go Tigers, surprise us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,453
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic