Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets offer from Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,945

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets offer from Alabama

Mar 17, 2015, 4:37 PM

Clemson commit gets offer from Alabama

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In other news, JC Chalk now a 4 Star Recruit

Mar 17, 2015, 5:21 PM

If all the other impressive offers weren't enough, this one will make it that way. Glad we got in early. May or may not stick with Morris gone, but I'm fairly certain he will be 4 star by at least one service before long.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In other news, JC Chalk now a 4 Star Recruit

Mar 17, 2015, 7:39 PM

I agree...just hope he will stay with us...I can just see him working with Deshaun and catching those passes. He will be a great Tiger.

Come on JC and be a great Tiger just like Sammy Watkins was...join the Tigers rubbing the rock and running down the Hill. Join our family and be "ALL IN."

Mar 17, 2015, 7:45 PM [ in reply to In other news, JC Chalk now a 4 Star Recruit ]

That is some impressive film. And you have to like 6'4 221# for a junior. I would hope he is considering the difference in offenses between those two offers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Mar 18, 2015, 7:32 AM [ in reply to In other news, JC Chalk now a 4 Star Recruit ]

I don't think Morris was that big a factor here so from what I've seen. I suspect he will stick w us. CU and Dabo seem to be the selling point

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2015, 9:34 AM

This one is ALL about Dabo and Granddaddy.

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson commit gets offer from Alabama

Mar 17, 2015, 8:37 PM

Haven't followed their Tight Ends lately.

However, a few Tiger Tight Ends have made it to the NFL recently - one play for the AFC Championship - D A.

Go Tigers!!

Mar 17, 2015, 8:49 PM

I think his grandad Gene and Dabo are going to keep him in the fold. Too many ties family wise for JC Chalk to walk.
Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Except that all those ties have ties with Bama!***

Mar 17, 2015, 9:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Re: Except that all those ties have ties with Bama!***

Mar 18, 2015, 7:04 AM

Yes , they do have ties with Alabama. On his latest visit , Stallings and his wife , JC and his parents and a sister all visited. To me , that says they are getting the lay of the land , deciding on where they might rent a lake house to use on fall Saturdays. They loved it by all accounts , and Stallings loves Dabo . Remember as well, Stallings was canned by Bammer...so who does he like more ya know , Bama or the kid he let walk on that has built a power the right way ?
Chalk is ALL IN , in my opinion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Except that all those ties have ties with Bama!***

Mar 18, 2015, 9:37 AM

Couldn't agree more. My opinion exactly. All this does is elevate JC to a 4 Star because of interest shown by the great and powerful Saban.

Mar 17, 2015, 9:37 PM

this kid has been blowing up with offers, Once again Dabo and crew got a good locked up early.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I'm going to be totally in."

Mar 18, 2015, 7:20 AM

Short read on Chalk Arizona State, Colorado State and Duke are also among his scholarship offers, and Texas A&M, where Stallings coached before moving on to the NFL and then Alabama, is among schools showing interest in potentially offering. But that won't make a difference, Chalk said. "It doesn't really matter to me," Chalk said. "I'm going to be totally in. I'm not going to try to talk with any other coaches. I've already called the other coaches and told them I'm committed."

Read more: http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/sports/college/clemson/2014/06/11/jc-chalk---clemson---commitment---gene-stallings/10329285/

ding ... ding ... ding ... ding ... ding

Mar 18, 2015, 9:46 AM

Give the man 2 more stars. Of course Alabama -- king of the SEC -- only offers 5 star guys, right.

Proud of JC Chalk for showing out and improving his game.

Proud of our team leaders for recognizing quality before those other teams.

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,945
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic