Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson WR commit shines in Shrine Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson WR commit shines in Shrine Bowl

Dec 19, 2015, 9:33 PM

Clemson WR commit shines in Shrine Bowl

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So I missed the story with his gloves...

Dec 19, 2015, 10:11 PM

What are they? Clemson gloves? I couldn't tell from the video.

Re: So I missed the story with his gloves...

Dec 19, 2015, 10:26 PM

My little brother was there & said he wore Clemson gloves. Orange & purple tape & cleats. He said Powell stole the show. He also said Feaster played scared. Broke my heart to hear that. I know Dabo will develop Feaster into a beast! At least Powell is already a beast. We just keep landing studs!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I missed the story with his gloves...

Dec 19, 2015, 10:32 PM

I didn't see the Shrine Bowl game but I did see Feaster play earlier this year. He definitely didn't play scared in the game that I watched - that young man is a serious baller.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you saw him as a "baller" - not much of a factor in

Dec 19, 2015, 10:56 PM

game I saw- had disappointing sr. year after fab. junior year - possibly he had a nagging injury like Scott??? Hope so...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After reading your 2 posts I have

Dec 20, 2015, 1:21 PM

come to a conclusion...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty laughable that you guys are talking

Dec 19, 2015, 11:30 PM

About him playing scared. Maybe he doesn't want to get injured in a meaningless all star game? Maybe he knows the meaningful games are coming up in about 9 months? We have the best RB in the board since Spiller and you experts are evaluating him based on an all star game. I know it's a slow sports day but come on man.

Scared?

Dec 19, 2015, 11:55 PM

Are you serious? This young man is something special.Just sit back and watch! He will make Tiger Nation proud.

Re: Pretty laughable that you guys are talking

Dec 20, 2015, 1:00 AM [ in reply to Pretty laughable that you guys are talking ]

LOL, seriously? Are you guys the same knee jerk reaction guys that panic when we dont score on every drive???

Do you guys really watch football or just read the stats page. For example, did yall see the Shrine Bowl game a few years when Mike Williams played? Yep, I was there, I dont think he caught a single pass. You cant go by Shrine Bowl performances on how a kid is going to play at the next level. Its the whole body of work. If you dont think this game will make Feaster work that much harder, then you arent very smart.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree! Deshaun Williams did not show well in Elite 11, but

Dec 20, 2015, 10:20 AM

as we all know now, it wasn't indicative of his talent or ability.

Anyway ... isn't Feaster due to have off season shoulder surgery for a problem that has been lingering all year?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re They know about enough about evaluating a rb as I

Dec 20, 2015, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Pretty laughable that you guys are talking ]

do: NOTHING.

Big day - glad to have him on our side***

Dec 20, 2015, 12:02 AM

I'll take anything above mediocrity on special teams

Dec 20, 2015, 12:07 AM

Question is can Powell block for himself and also coach special teams. The sarcasm is based on our Achilles heel as we consistently put some of the worst Special Teams' punt, kickoff and return teams on the field in college football - unacceptable based on our athletic talent and should be an area of strength. Thanks to Deshaun and B.V., it hasn't bit us yet this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll take anything above mediocrity on special teams

Dec 20, 2015, 7:32 AM

If I remember right Hopper also had a kick return for touchdown in the Shrine Bowl. Hopper was a return freak in high school, but hasn't been that at Clemson for whatever reason. I'll try not to get too excited about our return game getting improvements with Powell, but look forward to seeing him catch the ball. :)

SJT

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic