Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,482

Football Recruiting Update

Sep 23, 2015, 7:48 PM

I haven't heard any football recruiting updates recently. Have there been any recruits on visits to football games? Have we taken more of a lead for any of the recruits that are considering us? Any announcement dates in the near future? I know the recruiting class has plenty of time but we do have a small number of recruits while other universities continue to pile them on. I know this should be a small class for us anyways, just hoping to hear some updates if anybody has any.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update

Sep 23, 2015, 7:51 PM

Not a ton of visits for the first two small time games (high 4* Justin Foster was the most notable), but the ND weekend will be a huge one. In other news, we still lead for Rahshaun Smith, Bama thinks they lead for Dexter Lawrence, but they also think they lead for the second coming of Jesus Christ so don't place a ton of stock in that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i thought touchdown Jesus pointed to south bend?***

Sep 23, 2015, 9:51 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: i thought touchdown Jesus pointed to south bend?***

Sep 24, 2015, 5:21 AM

I would imagine there will be a lot of recruits at the Notre Dame game. Man we need to just come out firing on all cylinders in that game and just blow up the scoreboard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Small class....but...

Sep 23, 2015, 8:03 PM

In order to offset that, we can greyshirts or get some preferred walk-ons…

… like THIS kid….

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2817641/highlights/292941375/v2

Getting QB Hunter Renfrow from Socastee has worked out very well. Grab another athlete and let’s roll! His uncle played for Danny Ford. This kid is a WARRIOR!

Re: Small class....but...

Sep 24, 2015, 9:10 AM

Do they REALLY need to spotlight him on every play? I couldn't watch it. It pizzed me off to be told where to find the QB time after time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Small class....but...

Sep 24, 2015, 9:04 PM

LMAO

Life must be really stressful for you if THAT is something that pisses you off...

Good Lawd....

=-0

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,482
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic